Thread: Omfg my ears!

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 26

Default Omfg my ears!

K so...basically for all of my life I've been using shitty earphones when I say shitty I mean $10 and under and while I was away getting a new shitty pair I noticed some skullcandys for liek $20 on sale and I was like meh I'll get em for when these set mess up.

So I just plugged the bad boys in today and now I see what I've been missing all my F'ing life well not all of it but yeah.

Srsly tho HOT DAYUM! These shits is awesome any other really good brands I should know of cuz I'm gonna stop buying crappy earphones also how long do these things tend to last because I usually have my music fairly loud and I usually experience one side failing in the cheaper set of headphones I bought within liek 2 months of use. Please note I listen to music almost everyday if not everyday and for at least 40 minutes at a time.

But yeah, I'm thinking about getting some even more expensive ones next time, also HOT ADYUM these shits is awesome. Noise cancellation is so damned great or I dunno wtf it is when they're in my ears and no music is playing and I blink I can freaking hear my eyelashes scrapin against each other or some shet.

tl:dr Skullcandys are awesome, what other good brands of earphones are there, how long do skullcandys usually last with heavy usage.

Further freaking out HOT DAYUM! Feels like I'm listening to some songs for the first time, I'm fairly sure I will go deaf from these headphones I think I'll even need to limit my time listening to music cuz I swear Imma be hearing like a 80 year old in a bout 2 weeks

Retired Staff Reputation: 268

the brand name you are looking for is Sennheiser (if you want something a bit more expensive)

also yeah. I experienced something similar when I switched from earbuds to actual headphones. I can never go back. :]

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 49

I bought Steelseries syberia V2 and they're so fcking awesome , If you want quality and not very expansive , go for it!

Hoshigami Reputation: 482

Skull Candies don't have good bass though. I prefer Bose, Sony and Coby headphones.