Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Re-roll pals?

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 200

I have a pally on Skullcrusher so I might just make a Warrior for DPS. I'm good for Friday and through the weekend. And afternoon on weekdays.

Retired Staff Reputation: 54

Quote Originally Posted by Hizumi View Post
    I have a pally on Skullcrusher so I might just make a Warrior for DPS. I'm good for Friday and through the weekend. And afternoon on weekdays.
    Sounds good man! So ya, after bouncing back and forth, I'm going to level a Druid to 55 with y'all but then I'm going to switch to a DK I believe. I just think that that class has a cool feel to it and I've always wanted to give it a go.. so ya!

I've got my toon made and my name reserved on Bleeding Hollow, so I'm good to go starting Friday!

"Basically it was a ball of mechanical shit." - SandMan

I love you.. lmfao
    I love you too

I love Cloud13 more than anything in the world, though. His Magic...rawr

I've also decided to have Gabriel change my username to StriWonder, when he gets a chance.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Str1der View Post
    Sounds good man! So ya, after bouncing back and forth, I'm going to level a Druid to 55 with y'all but then I'm going to switch to a DK I believe. I just think that that class has a cool feel to it and I've always wanted to give it a go.. so ya!

I've got my toon made and my name reserved on Bleeding Hollow, so I'm good to go starting Friday!
    So we have Str1der playing a Druid for Tank/DPS/Heals till 55. Then he'll have a DK for DPS or Tank (didn't specify in the post.)

Hizumi will be a DPS Warrior.

I will be a Pally Tank/DPS off-spec.

Who's up for a definite heals?

And even if someone backs out, we can surely get into nice sized and leveled guild with people to join us.

(P.S. I'm almost to level 12, then I'll work on my mining to get some cash to get some Netherweave bags. Or hopefully find someone in my guild that could make some for me )
    Last edited by Showy; 03-02-2011 at 07:29 AM.

Retired Staff Reputation: 54

Honestly, while leveling to 30, just spec your DPS spec no matter what class. Spec Ret, Feral, Fury/Arms, etc.. The lowbie dungeons are faceroll easy that it doesn't matter *what* spec you are. Things die so quickly that healing is a joke. Then at level 30 just buy your dual spec to have that official "tank" or "healing" tree. When you're questing (a majority of the time) use your DPS spec. When we do a dungeon, we'll pick based on who wants to do what.

While leveling their is no real gear difference either. Just grab your plate/leather/whatever and wear it.

So ya.. I'll level the Druid to 55 and decide around then what I want to do.

Let's try and post a bit in the group I made. Check it every now and then so we can communicate a bit more freely!

Bumping for anyone else interested! We're just starting out, so there's plenty of time to catch up!
    Last edited by Str1der; 03-05-2011 at 08:47 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

"Basically it was a ball of mechanical shit." - SandMan

I love you.. lmfao
    I love you too

I love Cloud13 more than anything in the world, though. His Magic...rawr

I've also decided to have Gabriel change my username to StriWonder, when he gets a chance.