Re-roll pals?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Retired Staff Reputation: 54

Quote Originally Posted by hiboy2004 View Post
    Oh yeah, if you have 4 it would be good. Low lvl dungeons (stockades and dm) can be done with a tank, a healer, and two dps. We could just use the LFG-tool to find a third dps if we have trouble.

The problem with groups like these, however, is time-zones. I live in the USA, on the Central time zone (GMT -6), so finding playing time when everyone can be on would be tricky.
    I'm also in the Central Standard Time, so that'll honestly be great for me as well. What I'm wanting though are some people that'll commit to this. No getting to level 30 and backing out. I don't expect people to devote massive amounts of time to it nor give up anything, just some people to actively play with and make the transition to a new server, faction, and class a bit easier. I think it'd be fun and we'd really get to know each other while leveling to 85. Gearing up together, doing arenas, etc..

"Basically it was a ball of mechanical shit." - SandMan

I love you.. lmfao
    I love you too

I love Cloud13 more than anything in the world, though. His Magic...rawr

I've also decided to have Gabriel change my username to StriWonder, when he gets a chance.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 69

I'll be able to join you guys. So Alliance? Haven't played them much.
    What server would you guys be playing on?

Also, what roles are picked out already and who's doing them?

I'm on EST so we shouldn't have that big of a problem.

I'm about to fall into the WoW abyss again and I'd like to play with some new people

Quote Originally Posted by Showy View Post
    I'll be able to join you guys. So Alliance? Haven't played them much.
    What server would you guys be playing on?

Also, what roles are picked out already and who's doing them?

I'm on EST so we shouldn't have that big of a problem.

I'm about to fall into the WoW abyss again and I'd like to play with some new people
    I'm currently looking for a nice sized and balanced PvP server. As for classes, I don't think anyone has said anything yet. Mine is a toss up between Druid, Hunter, and Rogue. Most likely leaning towards the Druid though. That way we can have a tank, heals, or DPS whenever we need it.

I love you.. lmfao
    I love you too

I've also decided to have Gabriel change my username to StriWonder, when he gets a chance.

Most of the PVP servers are dominated by Horde.

Here's a list of more balanced H/A ratio PVP servers according to wowrealmstatus.net.

I will list bot CST and EST since I'm the latter of the two and most people here seem to be CST.

I also listed Med Pop balanced PVP servers

Anyone have any input on how the community and economy are on any of the listed servers?

I've done a lot of DPS, I've been wanting to try tanking. Probably a Paladin. But I can also DPS if need be. I stay away from the healing job.

Tank: Pally
    DPS: Pally/Warrior

(P.S. Most factions are between 45%-55% hence the words "semi-balanced")

High population semi-balanced PVP servers

Bleeding Hollow [EST]
    http://www.wowrealmstatus.net/server...ing_hollow.php

Korgath [EST]
    http://www.wowrealmstatus.net/servers/us/korgath.php

Medium population semi-balanced PVP servers

Burning Legion [CST]
    http://www.wowrealmstatus.net/server...ing_legion.php

Frostmane [CST]
    http://www.wowrealmstatus.net/servers/us/frostmane.php

Gorefiend [EST]
    http://www.wowrealmstatus.net/servers/us/gorefiend.php

Laughing Skull [CST]
    http://www.wowrealmstatus.net/server...hing_skull.php

Skullcrusher [EST]
    http://www.wowrealmstatus.net/server...ullcrusher.php

Ysondre [EST]
    http://www.wowrealmstatus.net/servers/us/ysondre.php
    Last edited by Showy; 03-01-2011 at 06:12 AM.

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 41

I am up for playing anything, I can heal if no one wants too, or I can tank, or whatever. Just as long as we're playing Worgens, I'm down.
    Playin:
    LoL: Purpler41n
    WoW: Murgol- Farstriders US RP

Quote Originally Posted by hiboy2004 View Post
    I am up for playing anything, I can heal if no one wants too, or I can tank, or whatever. Just as long as we're playing Worgens, I'm down.
    To be a Pally (in Showy's case) we'd have to meet up after the Worgen zone, in Darkshore, which is no big problem.

As for servers, I vote Bleeding Hollow. I've played there before, and the playerbase/balance is pretty nice. So ya.. I think we have a decent group to get started with if everyone would be willing to set a date and time in the coming days to hop on and get this stuff started!

Just list the class you're interested in playing and if you're still wanting to do this!

Most likely Druid on my end! I can tank, DPS, or heal.. doesn't really matter!
    Last edited by Str1der; 03-01-2011 at 01:50 AM.

I love you.. lmfao
    I love you too

Quote Originally Posted by Str1der View Post
    To be a Pally (in Showy's case) we'd have to meet up after the Worgen zone, in Darkshore, which is no big problem.

As for servers, I vote Bleeding Hollow. I've played there before, and the playerbase/balance is pretty nice. So ya.. I think we have a decent group to get started with if everyone would be willing to set a date and time in the coming days to hop on and get this stuff started!

Just list the class you're interested in playing and if you're still wanting to do this!

Most likely Druid on my end! I can tank, DPS, or heal.. doesn't really matter!
    I'm really interested. I have all the way to WotLK so I can get to 80 with you guys then get Cata to get to 85. I'll more than likely be a Pally tank so we can get into LFD faster if that's what you guys want to do, or be Prot/Ret Pally if you guys want to quest as well.

I'm available whenever, just send me a PM. Pretty excited to play Ally for the first time in years

Bleeding Hollow it is then?

Since you mentioned you'd be Skin/LW as a druid, I'll probably go with Mine/BS although it'll be pretty hard for me if we're just doing LFD.

If you'd want to quest it'd be easier for me to do

Which way did you want to level, Str1der?

I just recently got back into WoW so you don't have to worry about me backing out. Also I'll only level our characters together and probably level a Shaman alt wen you're not on and probably work on proffs as well.

As for main I'm interested i playing a Paladin tank.

If tanking is already taken (hopefully not) I guess I can do DPS Warrior, Shaman or Hunter.

As for heals (if absolutely necessary) I can try to manage to play a Priest or Shaman.

(P.S. I joined your group)

(P.S.S I'm sure we can get into some decent PUGS if I'm tank and have some good heals. And of course you can fit any role)

Just me know when you want to start.

This will also be my new main.
    Last edited by Showy; 03-01-2011 at 06:00 AM.

I'm really interested. I have all the way to WotLK so I can get to 80 with you guys then get Cata to get to 85. I'll more than likely be a Pally tank so we can get into LFD faster if that's what you guys want to do, or be Prot/Ret Pally if you guys want to quest as well.

I'm available whenever, just send me a PM. Pretty excited to play Ally for the first time in years
    Ya, I haven't played an Ally toon since the first few months of Vanilla. I've made countless Horde characters so playing it from this side is going to seem like a completely new game, something I'm kind of itching to see!

I made a group for all of those who expressed interest in playing. If you would like to join us, hit me up with a PM or leave a message here and I'll toss you an invite.

*Edit* I'd actually prefer to do as much leveling as possible outside of dungeons. There's nothing wrong with doing a dungeon here and there, but leveling is so fast now that the dungeons power you through, forcing you to leave zones early and throw off leveling. I really want to see the Alliance side of the game, not just skip it and get to hanging out in Stormwind. I can do that in Org any time, haha.

So ya, I wanna do all of the zones, honestly. So no worries there about not getting to level your professions! And if you actually want to tank, feel free to. I can cover DPS and Heals if need be. Hell, at level 30 we get a second spec for only 10g so you could go DPS when you need to as well. If anyone else that joins plays a Shaman, Priest, Warrior, or DK, we could easily balance all of the aspects we need in each dungeon.
    Last edited by Str1der; 03-01-2011 at 05:58 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

I love you.. lmfao
    I love you too

Quote Originally Posted by Str1der View Post
    Ya, I haven't played an Ally toon since the first few months of Vanilla. I've made countless Horde characters so playing it from this side is going to seem like a completely new game, something I'm kind of itching to see!

I made a group for all of those who expressed interest in playing. If you would like to join us, hit me up with a PM or leave a message here and I'll toss you an invite.

*Edit* I'd actually prefer to do as much leveling as possible outside of dungeons. There's nothing wrong with doing a dungeon here and there, but leveling is so fast now that the dungeons power you through, forcing you to leave zones early and throw off leveling. I really want to see the Alliance side of the game, not just skip it and get to hanging out in Stormwind. I can do that in Org any time, haha.

So ya, I wanna do all of the zones, honestly. So no worries there about not getting to level your professions! And if you actually want to tank, feel free to. I can cover DPS and Heals if need be. Hell, at level 30 we get a second spec for only 10g so you could go DPS when you need to as well. If anyone else that joins plays a Shaman, Priest, Warrior, or DK, we could easily balance all of the aspects we need in each dungeon.
    Okay this clears up things a bit. What class role are you wanting to do more than the other? Now that the proffesion thing is cleared up I'd probably do Prot/Ret or Prot/Fury Warrior with Mining/Blacksmithing. I'm in need of playing a melee class.

I've also been looking for someone to explore Azeroth with me, since repeating the same instances in the same town gets pretty dull. Although I believe we'd have to do LFD every once in a while to get some gear better than quest reward gear.

So far we have
    Str1der as a Druid who can Tank, DPS or Heal
    Showy as a Paladin who can Tank, DPS and Heal (If necessary. Not very experienced)

Looks like we need 2 more DPS and possibly someone that can heal.

That's if Str1der mostly goes DPS, or even I go DPS.

Plus with Dual Spec we can switch on and off.
    Last edited by Showy; 03-01-2011 at 06:19 AM.

Okay this clears up things a bit. What class role are you wanting to do more than the other? Now that the proffesion thing is cleared up I'd probably do Prot/Ret or Prot/Fury Warrior with Mining/Blacksmithing. I'm in need of playing a melee class.

I've also been looking for someone to explore Azeroth with me, since repeating the same instances in the same town gets pretty dull. Although I believe we'd have to do LFD every once in a while to get some gear better than quest reward gear.

So far we have
    Str1der as a Druid who can Tank, DPS or Heal
    Showy as a Paladin who can Tank and DPS

Looks like we need 2 more DPS and possibly someone that can heal.

That's if Str1der mostly goes DPS, or even I go DPS.

Plus with Dual Spec we can switch on and off.
    If no one else wants to heal, I'll glady do it. I don't mind at all. Honestly, these lowbie dungeons are so easy that you can spec any which way and still heal or tank in a different one. My Goblin Shaman was main healing his 5 man dungeon groups as Enhance, never having a problem.

So ya, unless someone waltz' on in and claims, "I, and only I, shall heal!", I'll do it. Should you (Showy) choose you want to take a back seat every now and then and do some damage as Ret, I'll pop in to bear form and become a meat shield.

We can do it however we want, so pick whatever class and spec you want to play. As it stands currently, we already have a tank, healer, and DPS based on our specs alone.

I love you.. lmfao
    I love you too

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast