Re-roll pals?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #21
    Phantom's Freak Reputation: 69
    Showy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,519
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Str1der View Post
    If no one else wants to heal, I'll glady do it. I don't mind at all. Honestly, these lowbie dungeons are so easy that you can spec any which way and still heal or tank in a different one. My Goblin Shaman was main healing his 5 man dungeon groups as Enhance, never having a problem.

    So ya, unless someone waltz' on in and claims, "I, and only I, shall heal!", I'll do it. Should you (Showy) choose you want to take a back seat every now and then and do some damage as Ret, I'll pop in to bear form and become a meat shield.

    We can do it however we want, so pick whatever class and spec you want to play. As it stands currently, we already have a tank, healer, and DPS based on our specs alone.
    Yes that sounds perfact, man. I'd like to switch between DPS and Tank to get Tank experience as a Pally. I've only had lvl 30+ Warrior tanking. Do do you want to wait for more people to join our group until we start or us to start together and hopefully get some decent PUGS whenever and if we LFD at any time?

    Considering we'll mostly be questing maybe we should wait for ATLEAST 1 more person unless you think we're fine with a druid and pally.

    I just don't want OnRPGers to quit after a day.

    Although a Druid and Pally could tear through PvE.

    It's up to you man, I can start playing anytime.
    Last edited by Showy; 03-01-2011 at 06:29 AM.

  2. #22
    Retired Staff Reputation: 54
    Str1der's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,945
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Showy View Post
    Yes that sounds perfact, man. I'd like to switch between DPS and Tank to get Tank experience as a Pally. I've only had lvl 30+ Warrior tanking. Do do you want to wait for more people to join our group until we start or us to start together and hopefully get some decent PUGS?

    I just don't want OnRPGers to quit after a day or get shitty PUGS.

    It's up to you man, I can start playing anytime.
    Well I want to wait to hear back from Hizumi and hiboy. I sent Hiboy an e-mail and invited both of them to the group as well. I'm thinking that by Friday we should be good to go. I'd start sooner, but I have a very busy exam week. But Friday morning/afternoon I'll be all set!

    I've played and raided as a Prot Pally, so I can give you all the info you need on gear, talents, rotations, enchants, gems, etc.. No worries there!

    And hopefully whoever starts up will stick around till the end (that'd be ideal, and come on, it'd be a blast to level to 85 with the same 4 people and do everything together, lol). But, on the off-chance 1 or 2 decide to bail, I'm seeing this through to the end. I want my Worgen Druid and I want to see the damn Alliance side of the game for once! So worst case, it'll be you and me, Showy! xD




    "Basically it was a ball of mechanical shit." - SandMan

    I love you.. lmfao
    I love you too

    I love Cloud13 more than anything in the world, though. His Magic...rawr

    I've also decided to have Gabriel change my username to StriWonder, when he gets a chance.

  3. #23
    Phantom's Freak Reputation: 69
    Showy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,519
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Str1der View Post
    Well I want to wait to hear back from Hizumi and hiboy. I sent Hiboy an e-mail and invited both of them to the group as well. I'm thinking that by Friday we should be good to go. I'd start sooner, but I have a very busy exam week. But Friday morning/afternoon I'll be all set!

    I've played and raided as a Prot Pally, so I can give you all the info you need on gear, talents, rotations, enchants, gems, etc.. No worries there!

    And hopefully whoever starts up will stick around till the end (that'd be ideal, and come on, it'd be a blast to level to 85 with the same 4 people and do everything together, lol). But, on the off-chance 1 or 2 decide to bail, I'm seeing this through to the end. I want my Worgen Druid and I want to see the damn Alliance side of the game for once! So worst case, it'll be you and me, Showy! xD
    Hah it's been sooooo long since I've seen the Ally side.

    Well if it'll be till Friday then I might start on on an alt on Bleeding Hollow until everyone's ready to start a main.

    So you say the community and ecomony on Bleeding Hollow is pretty decent?

    I know on Arthas than stacks of Mithril Bars went anywhere from 10g to 40g. And that's just MITHRIL BARS!

  4. #24
    Retired Staff Reputation: 54
    Str1der's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,945
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Showy View Post
    Hah it's been sooooo long since I've seen the Ally side.

    Well if it'll be till Friday then I might start on on an alt on Bleeding Hollow until everyone's ready to start a main.

    So you say the community and ecomony on Bleeding Hollow is pretty decent?

    I know on Arthas than stacks of Mithril Bars went anywhere from 10g to 40g. And that's just MITHRIL BARS!
    I can't speak for the economy.. haven't looked at an AH there in ages. From statistics it is a nearly 50/50 split though for Alliance and Horde and is a high pop realm... we shouldn't have any trouble making money or finding guilds to get involved in.

    I can't guarantee starting any earlier than Friday, and I assume that's probablly the safest bet of when to start for everyone. But ya, feel free to reserve your toons name and get your character all made and ready to go. Mess around on an alt or feel free to do the starting zone on your main. If you're going Paladin then we won't be able to do those quests together anyways. At around level 12 we can all meet up in Darkshore and take it from there.




    "Basically it was a ball of mechanical shit." - SandMan

    I love you.. lmfao
    I love you too

    I love Cloud13 more than anything in the world, though. His Magic...rawr

    I've also decided to have Gabriel change my username to StriWonder, when he gets a chance.

  5. #25
    Phantom's Freak Reputation: 69
    Showy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,519
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Str1der View Post
    I can't speak for the economy.. haven't looked at an AH there in ages. From statistics it is a nearly 50/50 split though for Alliance and Horde and is a high pop realm... we shouldn't have any trouble making money or finding guilds to get involved in.

    I can't guarantee starting any earlier than Friday, and I assume that's probablly the safest bet of when to start for everyone. But ya, feel free to reserve your toons name and get your character all made and ready to go. Mess around on an alt or feel free to do the starting zone on your main. If you're going Paladin then we won't be able to do those quests together anyways. At around level 12 we can all meet up in Darkshore and take it from there.
    Sounds good. I'll get my Pally to Darkshore hopefully by tonight.

    And while we aren't playing together I'll probably be trying RIFT or working on my professions in WoW. Maybe even trying out some F2Ps so I don't get bored of WoW quickly.

    I'm in EST, what times would you be available to play? I'm available all day EST during my timezone.

    EDIT: I'll start an alt at Darkshore tomorrow to wait. Then at 30 we can switch on and off between Tank and DPS on our mains?

    EDIT 2: I'll play my Pally with you through Azeroth as a Priest, Mage or Shaman as an alt through instances so I can Enchant our main's gear.

    How does that sound?

    Send me a PM about everything tomorrow. I'm already in a pretty friendly guild if you want to join.

    Too bad later today is maintenance.
    Last edited by Showy; 03-01-2011 at 11:55 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

  6. #26
    Phantom's Freak Reputation: 178
    Hizumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,525
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    I have a pally on Skullcrusher so I might just make a Warrior for DPS. I'm good for Friday and through the weekend. And afternoon on weekdays.

    [01:54] Hyst (cstrikermx): it's just im tired of all this
    [01:54] Hyst (cstrikermx): women need to know
    [01:54] Hyst (cstrikermx): chivalry never existed
    [01:54] Hyst (cstrikermx): knights were bastards to everyone
    [01:56] Riz (rizev): What about...
    [01:56] Riz (rizev): JEDI knights?

  7. #27
    Retired Staff Reputation: 54
    Str1der's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,945
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hizumi View Post
    I have a pally on Skullcrusher so I might just make a Warrior for DPS. I'm good for Friday and through the weekend. And afternoon on weekdays.
    Sounds good man! So ya, after bouncing back and forth, I'm going to level a Druid to 55 with y'all but then I'm going to switch to a DK I believe. I just think that that class has a cool feel to it and I've always wanted to give it a go.. so ya!

    I've got my toon made and my name reserved on Bleeding Hollow, so I'm good to go starting Friday!




    "Basically it was a ball of mechanical shit." - SandMan

    I love you.. lmfao
    I love you too

    I love Cloud13 more than anything in the world, though. His Magic...rawr

    I've also decided to have Gabriel change my username to StriWonder, when he gets a chance.

  8. #28
    Phantom's Freak Reputation: 69
    Showy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,519
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Str1der View Post
    Sounds good man! So ya, after bouncing back and forth, I'm going to level a Druid to 55 with y'all but then I'm going to switch to a DK I believe. I just think that that class has a cool feel to it and I've always wanted to give it a go.. so ya!

    I've got my toon made and my name reserved on Bleeding Hollow, so I'm good to go starting Friday!
    So we have Str1der playing a Druid for Tank/DPS/Heals till 55. Then he'll have a DK for DPS or Tank (didn't specify in the post.)

    Hizumi will be a DPS Warrior.

    I will be a Pally Tank/DPS off-spec.

    Who's up for a definite heals?

    And even if someone backs out, we can surely get into nice sized and leveled guild with people to join us.

    (P.S. I'm almost to level 12, then I'll work on my mining to get some cash to get some Netherweave bags. Or hopefully find someone in my guild that could make some for me )
    Last edited by Showy; 03-02-2011 at 07:29 AM.

  9. #29
    Retired Staff Reputation: 54
    Str1der's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,945
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Honestly, while leveling to 30, just spec your DPS spec no matter what class. Spec Ret, Feral, Fury/Arms, etc.. The lowbie dungeons are faceroll easy that it doesn't matter *what* spec you are. Things die so quickly that healing is a joke. Then at level 30 just buy your dual spec to have that official "tank" or "healing" tree. When you're questing (a majority of the time) use your DPS spec. When we do a dungeon, we'll pick based on who wants to do what.

    While leveling their is no real gear difference either. Just grab your plate/leather/whatever and wear it.

    So ya.. I'll level the Druid to 55 and decide around then what I want to do.

    Let's try and post a bit in the group I made. Check it every now and then so we can communicate a bit more freely!

    Bumping for anyone else interested! We're just starting out, so there's plenty of time to catch up!
    Last edited by Str1der; 03-05-2011 at 08:47 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-




    "Basically it was a ball of mechanical shit." - SandMan

    I love you.. lmfao
    I love you too

    I love Cloud13 more than anything in the world, though. His Magic...rawr

    I've also decided to have Gabriel change my username to StriWonder, when he gets a chance.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •