Cyphers Online

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 47

how come sometimes there are two same characters in enemy team and like one of the enemy character plays so perfectly like a max level owning everybody in our team

am i the only one that have lag here? the game has so much lag...
    Quote Originally Posted by Norrin Radd
    I don't just let any woman touch me...

I'll let you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    It's technically not an MMORPG, but who the hell cares, it's still massive, multiplayer, online, and an RPG.

Heads or Tails Reputation: 41

Quote Originally Posted by BeLady View Post
    how come sometimes there are two same characters in enemy team and like one of the enemy character plays so perfectly like a max level owning everybody in our team

Are you sure its two same characters? If it is then its probably hack.

There seem to not be much lag for me anymore. I think they improve their netcode a lot since Closed beta. I usually have like 1-2 that I can't hit each match before, but after the new update I barely have any lag at all.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by BeLady View Post

Characters in this game come in pairs. They will always share atleast a few skills but have different everything else. So its possible to have Huton AND Doyle (the two guys who have giant fists as icons) on your team even though they have almost the same exact movesets.

This game is momentum based just like League of Legends or any other game of that genre. If you start the game off with like four kills, you're going to be that much stronger than everyone else in the game. Its best to focus players and hunt them down if this happens, but since you're most likely playing with koreans its probably hard to do that. Couple this with the fact that theres a couple pretty broken characters (Eagle, Shiva) and this momentum can be super hard to stop.

As for the lag issue, most of us don't lag that much at all with koreans. The recent patch actually did seem to help that a lot. We've been told by people playing in Korea that while watching us we don't look like we're lagging at all. This is all based on how far away you are from Korea and your quality of internet though. Living in California the distance lag isn't anywhere remotely as bad as you'd get from the east coast for example, so its different for everyone.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 72

she might be talking about the A.Is

This is how it works, after everyone is matched up and the match begins.

1. A player leaves / rage quits

2. The player that has left is replaced with a computer A.I and the previous character that was controlled is replaced with a random character.

3. A.I can choose any character including the ones already in battle.
    resulting two Stellas on the field.

4. The A.Is are very smart so they can dominate your whole team if you're playing lonewolf. they destroy you in 1v1 even though they are 20~25 levels lower than yourself.
    The strongest characters A.I can control are those two new water element characters introduced at the beginning Open Beta.

I'm not sure how random works but it might have a possibility to let you play as the same character that is already chosen.. anyone want to clear this up?

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

I'm starting to really fall in love with Doyle, and Huton by extension, pretty much just for his wtfpwn ult punch. It just destroys anything that's a structure (including guardians). Just came from a match after exploding the enemy's guardian with his ult, and it had a little half over health remaining when I punched it. And his super armor is just great for letting him grab some attention during teamfights while grabbing ranged characters and throwing them back into the group. Though I did notice that his super armor does not make him immune to being frozen.

Also, about the lag, I live on the east coast and I don't notice lag when I play against Koreans. I find the hit detection to be pretty good so far, so I have no trouble in landing my combos while I can still get wailed on by Korean players.
    Messing around.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 10

You guys will love my Korean Terror.
    And Fael's Euro Terror

LoL US - TrinityOni

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

I want to use the water girls! Also, add me ign: Blythe, it's starting to get really lonely not speaking in-game -.- Would they ban me for speaking in english btw?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Can't seem to install it. I click Game Start and it does the Log-in thing with the bar, but freezes up afterwards. :/

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by NoirXIII View Post
    I want to use the water girls! Also, add me ign: Blythe, it's starting to get really lonely not speaking in-game -.- Would they ban me for speaking in english btw?
    no. they'll just think you're chinese, and start swearing at you in their broken english

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 72

they would rather speak chinese they learned from the dnf forums

cao ni ma and such. - if they really think you're chinese

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast