Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 207

Thread: Cyphers Online

  1. #51
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 41
    Lockon02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Just some words of warning to those who are playing or going to play...There are hackers in this game. Already met a few...One of them, he uses Trivia (The starter vampire chick), 1 hit kill everything and she alway fly in the air so you can't hit her

  2. #52
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,450
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lockon02 View Post
    Just some words of warning to those who are playing or going to play...There are hackers in this game. Already met a few...One of them, he uses Trivia (The starter vampire chick), 1 hit kill everything and she alway fly in the air so you can't hit her
    Neople games are very easy to hack or something.
    Look at DnF and all those chinese and korean hackers.
    o_o



    LoL US - TrinityOni

  3. #53
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 13

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Hmm yes every games has cheaters but i've killed ppl 1 hit from the start but this time your right about cheaters

    http://www.cyphers.co.kr/cyphers/art...ce/topic/27605 you can read here about players who got banned bcs of cheats
    Last edited by links; 06-09-2011 at 10:44 PM.

  4. #54
    Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 14
    Zephna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    US
    Posts
    431
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Client Mirror: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4BJIRK2A
    jus incase anyone needed it like i did 화이팅! ^.~

    T2 Wiki: http://trinity2.wikidot.com/
    ~ Trinity 2 | CB1 ~
    Zephina ~ Lv 40 Nightmare

  5. #55
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    So anyone know how to unlock classes? Is there a lvl requirement or?

  6. #56
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 41
    Lockon02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asazel View Post
    So anyone know how to unlock classes? Is there a lvl requirement or?
    You have to buy them from the shop (available at grade 5), and classes have grade requirement too.

  7. #57
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lockon02 View Post
    You have to buy them from the shop (available at grade 5), and classes have grade requirement too.
    Haha, aight thanks. Don't know how I missed the shop button The games been pretty fun so far, hope there will be more maps and modes though.

    E: what do the books do that you can buy from the shop?
    Last edited by Asazel; 06-12-2011 at 07:12 AM.

  8. #58
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zephna View Post
    Client Mirror: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4BJIRK2A
    jus incase anyone needed it like i did 화이팅! ^.~
    i download this and update...I have a problem with HackShield when I start the game there is a window HackShield but nothing happens, wait 10 minutes and still nothing
    Last edited by baki1818; 06-13-2011 at 08:44 AM.

  9. #59
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    gauban1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    232
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    im having a problem when i go onto the wbsite it says something about ActiveX ive downloaded everything but still have this issue any ideas?
    LordValkyrie - Weapon master - lvl66

    ARAD - ARAD -!DIRGIE SERVER!- ARAD - ARAD

  10. #60
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 13

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    @baki1818 that happens all the time open task manager and close HS update and cypher etc and try game start several times till it works .

  11. #61
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gauban1 View Post
    im having a problem when i go onto the wbsite it says something about ActiveX ive downloaded everything but still have this issue any ideas?
    Do you have popups unblocked and the Neople login addon installed?

  12. #62
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    gauban1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    232
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    yep its ok now though it decided to work so my games up n running again yay
    LordValkyrie - Weapon master - lvl66

    ARAD - ARAD -!DIRGIE SERVER!- ARAD - ARAD

  13. #63
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by links View Post
    @baki1818 that happens all the time open task manager and close HS update and cypher etc and try game start several times till it works .
    ech this is not work;/

  14. #64
    Detective Kirby Reputation: 10
    Raikein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Planet Sheen
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    how can i get Eagle?

    Tera KR Player
    Raikein - Warrior
    Reigns - Berserker
    Elsword KR Player
    xAcex - Iron Paladin

  15. #65
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raikein View Post
    how can i get Eagle?
    You get eagle at lvl 5(?) or something. Check from the shop, it says the lvl req. there.

  16. #66
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Eagle is grade 9.

  17. #67
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Really :O Well didn't take long to get anyway.

  18. #68
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 35
    Zender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    789
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    my IGN is wretched. alicia is my favorite at the moment.

  19. #69
    Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 14
    Zephna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    US
    Posts
    431
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baki1818 View Post
    i download this and update...I have a problem with HackShield when I start the game there is a window HackShield but nothing happens, wait 10 minutes and still nothing
    I had the same prob later that day after i patched up so my friend uploaded the system folder which contains the hackshield files: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G3BU1T

    T2 Wiki: http://trinity2.wikidot.com/
    ~ Trinity 2 | CB1 ~
    Zephina ~ Lv 40 Nightmare

  20. #70
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 35
    Zender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    789
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    has anyone else played with bots using the unreleased water characters? they're awesome! the little girl rides on a giant bubble and she can levitate/drown people in the air

  21. #71
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 41
    Lockon02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zender View Post
    has anyone else played with bots using the unreleased water characters? they're awesome! the little girl rides on a giant bubble and she can levitate/drown people in the air
    yea, I saw both of them. pretty cool. I love Shiva the most right now. She can turn almost completly invisible, have awesome ultimate move, and have high atk/crit rate but low def. My other favorite char is Wesley, those first aid kits are awesome! Other chars that I'm good at too are Drexley, Louis, Tara, Cain, and Deimus. This game is so addicting lol.

    I've never played games similar to this before (I was told it's like LoL, dota, etc.?)
    Last edited by Lockon02; 06-16-2011 at 03:48 AM.

  22. #72
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lockon02 View Post
    yea, I saw both of them. pretty cool. I love Shiva the most right now. She can turn almost completly invisible, have awesome ultimate move, and have high atk/crit rate but low def. My other favorite char is Wesley, those first aid kits are awesome! Other chars that I'm good at too are Drexley, Louis, Tara, Cain, and Deimus. This game is so addicting lol.

    I've never played games similar to this before (I was told it's like LoL, dota, etc.?)
    Ye pretty much like LoL, more like Loco though.

    And the water chars are sweet, except the whole hacking thing Hope they'll add more content soon.

  23. #73
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    please upload last patch

  24. #74
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 18
    Fael's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    I've lost my way.........
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    So we just started messing around with this game. Its impossible to play without knowing what items do what, so Oni translated them. I didn't check the previous posts so sorry if this has been posted.

    1. Glove: Attack Up
    2. Hat: Accuracy Up
    3. Shirt: Increased HP
    4. Belt: Evasion
    5. Pants: Defense
    6. Shoes: Movement Speed
    7. Ring: Shift+Left Click Attack Up
    8. Ring: Right Click Attack Up

    Second tab

    1. Healing Water
    2. Movement Speed buff for 20 seconds (these are all 20 seconds)
    3. +xx damage buff
    4. Armor buff
    5. Normal Combo damage up for 40 seconds
    6. Necklace: HP and Attack up
    7. Ring: Both Clicks damage up
    8. Ring: Ultra (E button) damage up

  25. #75
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 41
    Lockon02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fael View Post
    So we just started messing around with this game. Its impossible to play without knowing what items do what, so Oni translated them. I didn't check the previous posts so sorry if this has been posted.

    1. Glove: Attack Up
    2. Hat: Accuracy Up
    3. Shirt: Increased HP
    4. Belt: Evasion
    5. Pants: Defense
    6. Shoes: Movement Speed
    7. Ring: Shift+Left Click Attack Up
    8. Ring: Right Click Attack Up

    Second tab

    1. Healing Water
    2. Movement Speed buff for 20 seconds (these are all 20 seconds)
    3. Next Attack +xx damage buff
    4. Armor buff
    5. Normal Combo damage up for 40 seconds
    6. Necklace: HP and Attack up
    7. Ring: Both Clicks damage up, 3% more hitstun
    8. Ring: Ultra (E button) damage up
    No one posted before, so its all good Are you sure Hat gives accuracy up? Because I thought it was Critical up? Anyway, I want to touch up some of these equipments for new players and to those who don't know Korean or lazy to translate them.

    What Fael wrote are all true, for basic gears anyway. When you get equipments later on, especially character specific ones, they might have additional stat on them.

    For the rings, each character have different attacks buttons (some have 'Q', some have 'LS', etc.) so you gotta push tab to see which ring add atk up to what skill. Necklace can have different stat all together (instead of hp and atk up, you might get one that have acc and spd up).

    For supply cards, they can have different effects too. Like healing water (heal a bit of hp for whatever seconds), or you can get hamburger instead (instant 700+ hp). There are also different supply cards as well which I'm currently not use or know about lol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •