Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyphers Online

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Ye thanks for that. Btw I'm getting pretty tired of all the hackers now.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 18

Just played a game with a hacker who would teleport around the map and couldn't be hurt lol. Atleast we almost won still, so its not like its impossible to beat a team with a hacker but yeah that shit made me real confused for like the first 10 minutes.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

really having fun with this game, but yeah, there are times that invisible people kill me in my own base but what can you do. i jsut have a few questions:

1. i know that f5 is for matchmaking, but what does f6 and f7 do?

2. where can i buy more of the gold bar cards so when i finish a game, i can get more rewards?

also, feel free to add me up, ign Blythe.. I feel so alone -.-

edit:

3. also, what is that 'burning' gauge at the top right of the screen in the lobby?
    Last edited by NoirXIII; 06-21-2011 at 08:14 AM.

F5 is ranked games. To play these with your friends, add them to your friends list, click them, and pick the first option to add them to your party. When everyone is in, hit F5.

F6 is to make practice rooms. F7 is to access your tutorials and then the second option is training mode for your combos and juggles.

The gold bar cards refresh 5 daily. You can get more by completing some quests I think?

When the burning guage fills up you get a booster pack or something along those lines containing an item as far as I know.

Yeah apparently according to koreans they say people lag really hard on purpose to abuse it, they call it a bug. You can basically be invincible while still doing damage to whoever you attack (delayed damaged, which is why you can die in your freaking base) and making it a NIGHTMARE for people to target you.

yea i figured it was something about the latency. im really having fun with rena and trivia, also the laser girls... but i'm having trouble with deimus(? the black katana guy), i can't seem to pull off his combo's properly.. i can only string up to 3 moves on him (i can do 6 strings on rena) and don't ask me how i can't seem to pull off his ult.. such a slow startup and i almost always get hit while he's charging it or i do manage to pull it off but the enemy is still in invulnerable state after getting u. any tips? i know he's good, because i can see people rolling face with him. or maybe he and i just aren't compatible.. maybe i can do better on the other katana guy but everytime i get deimus(?) on random, it's always stressful. -.-

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 45

How do some players level so ridiculously fast? I've seen several players that hit lvl 15-20 within the first couple seconds of the match.

Is it just hacks?

Quote Originally Posted by NoirXIII View Post
    yea i figured it was something about the latency. im really having fun with rena and trivia, also the laser girls... but i'm having trouble with deimus(? the black katana guy), i can't seem to pull off his combo's properly.. i can only string up to 3 moves on him (i can do 6 strings on rena) and don't ask me how i can't seem to pull off his ult.. such a slow startup and i almost always get hit while he's charging it or i do manage to pull it off but the enemy is still in invulnerable state after getting u. any tips? i know he's good, because i can see people rolling face with him. or maybe he and i just aren't compatible.. maybe i can do better on the other katana guy but everytime i get deimus(?) on random, it's always stressful. -.-
    You can link Demius' double click into his right click, do a normal combo, and then shift + click on the ground. His ultimate is very hard to connect with when the enemy sees you, try your best to catch them from behind with it.

Also the reason why people level so quick is random gives an extra 1500 gold at the start. This is a huge advantage and since you pick the 8 characters for your random pool you can usually find 8 characters you're mostly comfortable with.

Quote Originally Posted by Fael View Post
    Also the reason why people level so quick is random gives an extra 1500 gold at the start. This is a huge advantage and since you pick the 8 characters for your random pool you can usually find 8 characters you're mostly comfortable with.
    What he means by this is you can click on the '?' in your lobby and select a pool of 8 characters that you will random from. Took me a while to figure that out. Seems almost everyone randoms just because of the bonus money.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 35

wow, feather is insane. the other team charged my team and killed them, so i just sat behind a crate and ulted them when they walked by. three of them got caught and died, and i chased down the other two with the ms pot and killed them as well.

i like him so much more than demius.

Can somebody explain to me what the second tab in the shop does?

Quote Originally Posted by Zender View Post
    wow, feather is insane. the other team charged my team and killed them, so i just sat behind a crate and ulted them when they walked by. three of them got caught and died, and i chased down the other two with the ms pot and killed them as well.

i like him so much more than demius.
    Eagle is WAY easier than Deimus, but they both have around the same damage potential. Deimus is the KING of attacking characters while they're waking up, they're forced to trade with his double click skill which means they're going to get hit for like 2k+ late game unless they have an evasive/rapid movement spacebar skill.

His counter also allows him to get out of some REAL bad situations if used correctly. Hes pretty rough to master compared to Eagle. Deimus is really fun and still a bit overpowered if you ask me.

The second item shop tab is the booster pack looking things right? They give you random items for characters. The $3000 one only gives one item, while the expensive ones give 3 and can have multiple rares.

Neat, thanks for the info! What are the negative effects of going overweight?

So I just got Shiva.. She hits like a truck! Very squishy though.. Still fun.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 35

anyone gotten their hands on a purple item? i've heard about one that gives Tara a fourth hit on her right click snap, which is ridiculous

Neat, thanks for the info! What are the negative effects of going overweight?

So I just got Shiva.. She hits like a truck! Very squishy though.. Still fun.
    I have no idea really, I just.... don't do it lol.

Shiva is the most broken character in the game. I've been playing her and I've never gone below 16 kills even when we're getting steamrolled. When theres a lagger playing Shiva theres nothing you can do about it, your team is just going to die randomly and often despite never seeing her.

I don't think any of us have gotten a purple yet.

Heads or Tails Reputation: 41

I got a purple for Eagle: +87.3% additional damage and -5.88% cooldown!

Wow, which item did you buy? The one with a purple eye on it that costs 12k?

edit: nvm, just bought one of each item and realized the purple ones are for accessories and the red ones are for equipment. nothing good though :/
    Last edited by NoirXIII; 06-23-2011 at 11:05 PM.

Wow, which item did you buy? The one with a purple eye on it that costs 12k?
    I think I got it from a card at the end of each match. I haven't bought a single item from the shop yet except all the characters.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Registered and downloaded today. Having an issue that seems like hackshield isn't updating. I get to the cyphers splash screen, and then the hackshield freezes at like 7%. Would appreciate any help.

Quote Originally Posted by Miena View Post
    Registered and downloaded today. Having an issue that seems like hackshield isn't updating. I get to the cyphers splash screen, and then the hackshield freezes at like 7%. Would appreciate any help.
    I had that problem too. Just try over and over again until it download completely.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Lockon02 View Post
    I had that problem too. Just try over and over again until it download completely.
    Reinstalling/downloading seemed to fix the issue.
    IGN is Zytheria if anyone is interested in playing.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

so just had one of the funniest ways to finish a match.

Apparently, one of the possible perks of killing the neutral guardian is sending three copies of the guy that killed him screaming down all three lanes to wail on the HQ, and I was playing Doyle at the time. Also, these copies get all the move sets of the person, including their ult, and Doyle has a falcon punch for an ult and is awesome against structures. So 4 falcon punches to their HQ and it was history (it was about...3/4 full when the clones were summoned). Just about died laughing there.

Oh, game seems like a lot of fun, a bit better than LOCO. There are a few characters I don't like fighting on the field though, especially the vampires. Uggghhh...
    Messing around.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerov View Post
    so just had one of the funniest ways to finish a match.

Apparently, one of the possible perks of killing the neutral guardian is sending three copies of the guy that killed him screaming down all three lanes to wail on the HQ, and I was playing Doyle at the time. Also, these copies get all the move sets of the person, including their ult, and Doyle has a falcon punch for an ult and is awesome against structures. So 4 falcon punches to their HQ and it was history (it was about...3/4 full when the clones were summoned). Just about died laughing there.

Oh, game seems like a lot of fun, a bit better than LOCO. There are a few characters I don't like fighting on the field though, especially the vampires. Uggghhh...
    They're actually always Doyle, no matter what lol

So I was happily playing Shiva, then the other team randoms Stella and Cain. FML. And I just noticed that when I fill up my burning bar, I get free items.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

Quote Originally Posted by Fael View Post
    They're actually always Doyle, no matter what lol
    aaahhhh. wanted to see if I could get some Wesley clones going and nuke their HQ. feh
    Messing around.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 10

I love Thomas with his where the hell you goin' ice barrier shiat

LoL US - TrinityOni