Lagging Improvment

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Lagging Improvment

Hello,

So I'm playing Lineage 2, MMO GAME online, its like WOW.
    By playing on Private server, I get lags and is prbably because of Playing from Canada in a Europian Server.

So, I was thinking of changing my Interet Speed to higher but not sure with one should I ask the Customer Service to change.

Is it Download Speed ? (from 6Mbps to 10Mbps)

or Upload Speed ? (from 512Kbps to 1Mbps)

Thanks,

PS:let me know if its in wrong section or moved to which section.

Crumbly, yet Good Reputation: 75

First off; discussion of private servers isn't allowed, sorry. Please see the forum rules.

I can tell you though, that 6mbps and 512kbps are very much sufficient to play an online MMO, as long as it's coded properly. Your problem isn't with speed, but with latency. The problem's probably on the server's side of things; they need to get a better connection, or a better server, or you need to move closer. Sadly, we're all limited by the speed of light, which really isn't very fast when you want to transfer data :\

Or you know, you could just buy the game and play on a real server. It's only 15$/month; if you're too young to pay yourself, I'm sure you can trade up the monthly fee with your parents for promising to get better grades, or something.
    THIS MA SIGNATURE

Thanks for your reply, and sorry for my late respond, because there is no email sending to my email... (lazy to find it and enable )

Yes, I know, 15$ per month is good, I'm getting 18, so I can pey to play, but I have to study too and sometime I dont play it in 1 month or sometimes 5/8 times per month, so I think its just little waste of time/money.

I'm not talking about Private Servers, but I just said IN A private server.

Again, I just want to know what connection should I take for MMO games (Lineage 2), more in DOWNLOAD speed or UPLOAD speed.

regards,

L2RockStar

Crumbly, yet Good Reputation: 75

I think your download and upload speed are currently sufficient, and I don't think either will help your problem, to be honest. The problem's probably on their end.
    THIS MA SIGNATURE

Then I just should go for 6Mbps download sp. with 512Kbps upload sp.

because I can offer for 10Mbps download sp. OR 1Mbps upload sp. with the same price. So, I was thinking of witch one can improve my gaming.

Thanks Eriond.