Gears of War: Dying Days

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    42 Reputation: 19

Default Gears of War: Dying Days

((this RP is in celebration of gears 3 coming out. if you have not played Gears 2 and plan to you will not want to play this RP there are spoilers. if you have not played here are some sites to help you find out what the deal is P.S. if you are under 18 lie about your age to get in http://gearsofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Gears_of_War_Wiki You don't have to go to this site I think i covered it all down below.
    however this site has not been updated and there are a few new weapons and tools. Lancer I or Pendulum era lancer, fire grenades, Double barrels, Digger Launcher, the C.O.G. One Shot, and Silver Back. the locusts have the savage grenadier, siege beasts, and all the new weapons except the One Shot. and there is now a Lambent army. there is also a new turret called the Multi-Turret. you put any four guns on it and pull the trigger and it shoots all the guns at once. if you have never heard of Gears of War please just go to one of the site and find out then we can play and i am sure you will have fun. ))

"Those damn locust. they drove us here. they drove us to Jacinto. here we stand and here we fight. as we speak they move to try to capture this place. but we won't let them. when they get here we shall match them with our might. then we will vanish from their sight. last time we tried to burn them. now we will drown them. their hollow will be flooded and we shall flying through the sky to new homes! to new destinies! rebirth! We will live. and to live is to survive and conquer and we will do just that!" Prescott walked from his steps. the crowd of soldiers and civilians cheered louder like they had before. when they dug to the locust. when they came here and we chard the earth behind us. upon the final hill on the first day they had cheered like this... Prescott met with his lieutenants. "we are going to sink Jacinto..." he looked down at the meeting table. The crowd mumbled. "i am afraid it is our last hope." he looked among them. "you must evacuate the civilians. then we blow the supports of Jacinto and it will the Hollow will flood. Then we will be victorious." Jacinto is surrounded by waters. and underneath is where the locusts are. they live in the Hollow.to reach the surface the create emergency holes in the ground which they climb out of. the lieutenants left to move out their soldiers. Prescott looked worried to those around him. "ready my heli"...

If you cannot yet tell this takes place just before Jacinto fell. we start out evacuating people. then we leave Jacinto. and we move on from there. it follows the story most of the way from what happens in the book Jacinto's Remnant and after that during the events of what will be Gears of War 3 i will make our own story line.

Char. Sheet
    name:
    personality:
    appearance: (we are wearing similar armor but they are not all the same and we can choose what you are wearing on h\your head)
    primary weapon: (Lancer II [chainsaw], Lancer I [Pendulum-era, and if you don't know what that is just ask], shotgun, or hammer burst)
    secondary weapon: (anything not mentioned in the last weapon slot or a shotgun. do not take a mulcher, mortar, or one shot. those are special weapons and have to be dropped or supplied like the silver backs or any other weapon.)
    pistol: (Digger launcher can only be gained by killer a Digger Boomer)
    grenade: (only 3 of one type)
    history:

My Char. Sheet
    name: Jack Dormain
    personality: protecting, tough on the outside and worried on the inside, he takes care of his men before himself
    appearance: he wears a worn down suit. it has sleeves and is thick to absorb explosions and stray bullets. the suit is old and broken in places. there is a lot of patchwork and heavy duty tape holding it together. he has a gray green cap withe a cog and skull on the front of it. his face is old and worn. he has a bad shave and his hair is turning gray but still has brown in it.
    primary weapon: Lancer I
    secondary weapon: Double Barrel shotgun
    pistol: Boltock
    grenade: 3 fire grenades
    history: he was a privet in the Pendulum war. he has seen it all and then the Pendulum war ended. E-day happened and he lost his daughter and wife to the kryll that night. He moved his way up to 1st lieutenant. he has been a hunter of the Locust since then. he lost more friends then he can count and he has vowed to not lose anymore.

name: Clayton Carmine, Damian Carmine
    personality: they are very silly guys and kinda childish but not really trying to be, they are good soldiers but they act kinda green
    appearance: They both have got complete armor and a helmet
    primary weapon: Lancer II, Lancer II
    secondary weapon: Longshot, gnasher shotgun
    pistol: snub, snub
    grenade: frag, smoke
    history: They are two brothers of four. Their brothers died in the war. They have a long history of brave soldiers in their family. They proud to be in the army fighting the Locust.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________

Join up and fight for the Coalition of Ordered Governments

the drill Sergent walked to the front of the room and scanned the fresh meat. "soldiers welcome to debrief. This is were i tell you what to do got it maggots. we don't need you getting all holey on us." he smiled at his joke. "you are now fresh meat for the grinder. You are Gears of the Coalition of Ordered Governments now, the C.O.G. Lets go over the weapons first."
    "Here is your primary weapon, the Lancer II." it is fully automatic and that is in fact a chainsaw bayonet."
    "here is the Lancer I or Pendulum-era Lancer." "it is a little closer range then the Lancer II and has a knife bayonet."
    "here is the hammerburst." it fires slow shots while you hold the trigger but they are very accurate."
    "here is a longshot." http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...iper_Rifle.jpg "it is a sniper rifle which holds one shot which needs to be reloaded after every shot but it sure packs a punch."
    "here is the gnasher shotgun."
    "There is also a double barrel shotgun."

"here is a smoke (right) and frag (left) grenade." "all grenades can stick to people."
    "her is a boltock pistol."
    "here is the boom shield." it can be held in front of you or plant it in the ground for cover."
    "this is the boom shot it fires grenades."
    "The Digger Launcher is a single handed weapon that looks similar to the Gorgon Pistol. It fires small explosive piranha looking creatures that "swim" underneath the ground and then pop up underneath your enemies, setting them on fire."
    "and here is the gorgon pistol." "it fires a burst of four shots per trigger pull."
    "The Incendiary Grenade is somewhat like a molotov cocktail. It has a handle like all other grenades, but it just has a metal can with a flaming whick on the end."
    "he is the ink grenade." "is spews poisonous gases."
    "The Longspear is a Surface to Surface/Air missile that destorys aerial and ground targets."
    "this is the mortar." "it fires mortar rounds."
    "here is the mulcher. when you turn the handle it spouts enormous amounts of bullets but be wary to cool it down or it ill over heat"
    "here is the Scorcher, guess what it does."
    "The Stomper is a belt fed grenade launcher mounted on platoon vehicles."
    "here is the torque bow. hold the trigger and the blades will extend then release once they are diagonal and it fires a arrow that explodes on contact."
    "standard snub pistol."
    "and finally the Hammer of Dawn." "hold the laser pointer on one spot long enough while outside and under the hammer satellites and a unrelenting beam will smite anyone in its path will shot from the sky."
    "now the enemy. The Locusts. on Emergency-day, E-Day, they came out of the ground. they come out through E-holes. and they keep on coming out for a while but a well placed grenade will close the hole. but they are up on ground level too so it won't be the only way they can get to us. now here they are."
    "the drone. they are the general fighters of the Locusts"
    "here is a boomer. they hold the boomshots. there are also grinders with mulchers. flame boomers with scorchers. maulers who carry an explosive mace and a boom shield. and the butchers who carry meat cleavers."
    "these are Kantus and they can raise a downed drone. they carry gorgon pistols, ink grenades, and can raise tickers from the ground if they are being threatened."
    "and here is a ticker they blow up that pack on their back hen they get close to you so shot em quick and if they do get close hit them away."
    "this is a thearon gaurd. they use torque bows and are heavily armored."
    "here is a berserker. she is blind but has very good hearing and sight. they charge where they think you are and smash everything in their way. they can not be brought down by conventional methods and take heavy artillery to kill."
    "here is a wretch. they are fast and have sharp claws. they are always in packs and give out a harsh scream when they find food, and that's you. they are not very resistant to gun fire however and can be killed with a good punch."
    "here is a brumak. they are very big and have a rocket launcher on their back and two gatlings attached to their hands. they are ridden by a single locust."
    "this is a corpser. they are very big. they dig big *** tunnels for the locusts and are very nasty up close."
    "this is a reaver. they carry two. one driver one gunner. a rocket launcher rests on the front and a gatling is mounted on the back. it flies."
    "here is a seeder. it has a jamming signal that it emits and it spits out nemacysts."
    "and here is a nemacyst. they fly at enemies and explode on contact."
    "here is a bloodmount. it carries one rider who has a hammerburst. its claws can knock you down in an instant."
    "and this is their queen. her name is Myrrah."
    "here are some vehicles. we will start with the armadillo, an APC."
    "here is an assault derreck. it shots grind lifts into the ground so we can fight the locust at their home. it is mounted with one gatling."
    "this is a centaur. it is a tank."
    "this is a king raven. two door guns and a gun on the head." "this is a combat version called the khimera which has extended wings that are mounted with rockets."
    "this sweet thing is a silverback. it has two guns that can be switched between a grenade launcher and a gatling. when it goes stationary it plants shields for your friends."
    __________________________________________________ _____________________
    "And this is our chairman. Chairman Prescott."
    "What we thought was our last hope is now our last weapon. this city we are in is just above the Hollow and is surrounded by water. he sink the city and we drown the Hollow. Delta team is on that, you, Beta team, will be extraction. Got it? After that we leave by air across Char. that's all there is soldiers. now get out there and kick some ***. Our world, Sera, needs you! now get going!"...
    Last edited by Screenfox; 03-13-2011 at 06:01 PM.
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

Rock Man Reputation: 18

name: Rose Mercer
    personality: She is a tough girl and bit of a tough *****, but she is a good teammate and good fighter
    appearance:
    primary weapon: Shotgun
    secondary weapon: Longspear
    pistol: snub
    grenade: 3 flame
    history: Her father and two brothers were killed at Asphoro Fields. At the time she was forced into a birthing farm. There they tried to use her to make more soldiers. It was horrible and she despises it ever day of her life. After several years of no luck they called her Barren and sent her to boot camp. She was lucky one. Only a month after she left the city where the birthing farm had been was over run by Kryl. Now she is a engineer for Beta team. She vowed to destroy the Locusts.

How Cute!! <3

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

(I have two questions for this RP, didn't you already try a Gears RP? and is it okay if were main a character?)

((Yeah I did, and I thought I would try it again. I'm not giving up on Heroes Generation I just got bored. I did mention Delta as already existing so I'm not sure if you can be a main character. Who did you have in mind?))
    --侍の方法

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 18

Save me a spot please got school

Name: vinny nansin
    Personality:he doesn't really trust people but if he has a debt to pay then he is the guy you want to have your back
    appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=gear...et=96#/d1q8023
    wears a standard issue helmet
    Primary weapon: Hammerburst
    Secondary weapon: longshot
    pistol: snub
    Grenade: smoke
    History: He was taken prisoner by the locust when the rest of Echo-nine contracted rust lung during operation:hollow storm his unit was coughing up the rust coloured vomit around him and so was he but he kept sniping the locust on their way up to his squad but was flanked and captured ...

He awoke in a locust prison camp with only a few of his teammates and the indent of the prison guards fist. He eventually escaped when a riot broke out. With the help of john harper he made it to jacinto city in which he saved a family with him but was alone again in the end. Alone with five bullet casings in his armour. He eventually found his way to a base and was attached as beta team's sniper.
    Last edited by immabrit; 03-15-2011 at 01:13 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

((Coolio acceptamundo!))
    --侍の方法

((when do we start))

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

(I wanted to know if i could be Dizzy xD in the game you really never know if he died, hes was just MIA)

((Yeah sure, That works fine.))
    --侍の方法

((so when do we start))

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast