Graphics artist wanted

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Default Graphics artist wanted

We, that's me and a friend of mine, are currently in the process of developping a new ORPG.
    The game is going to be based in a future setting. It will have a skill system, but without the usual experience gathering seen in most of the other game. I'm not going into to much detail on how you can aqcuire new skills, since that is one of the core elements of the game, and I don't wish to diclose to much right now.

Besides that we will have two races to start with, more will be added in future expansions.
    We also have two ways of movement, inside the cities you will be walking, outside of the cities, movement will be vehicle only.

To this end, we need 2D concept artists to help us define the look and feel of the game. We already have the basic ideas of the game down on paper, but we need someone who is able to take our ideas of what things should look like and create some concept art from those ideas. This concept art can then be shown both on the website, and can form the basis for the 3D models to be created later on in the development stage.

We also need people who are able to help out with designing the website. I can build the website, no problem, it's just the designing I need someone else to help out with.

If you are interested in helping out, let me know. I can then show you to our forum where you can find more info on what we have thus far.

Mark

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 10

I'll help. I already talked to you on MSN.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Im willing to help,Im really Good in photoshop,what i dont know i will learn.

Hayai Haku:Fast Hack

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Since I just set up an account, I recommend checking out my myspace url for art examples. I've been looking for a way to get something going in the Flash RPG realm, and your description is right up my alley. Take a look and see what you think. Shoot me an email at jediownby1@yahoo.com, and let me know what you think!

Donnie O

Crumbly, yet Good Reputation: 75

This post is from 2006. Chances are it's not gonna be looked at by the original post.
    THIS MA SIGNATURE