Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

  1. #10001
    Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 14
    limpbiz411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Soooo ready for F2P on the 12th.

    Cant wait as well.
    Currently Playing: Guild Wars 2
    Currently waiting for: Wildstar

  2. #10002
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 149
    Jrgsubzero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,892
    Rep Power
    12

    Default


  3. #10003
    Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 11
    BubbleTea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quick question, is Vindictus CS dependent? I feel like playing it, but I'm not sure whether or not it's CS dependent or if I can get by just fine without paying cash. Also, I heard crafting is a pain later on in the higher levels. ><

    Anywho! Was randomly scrolling through my screenshots when I stumbled upon this DDO screenie. I miss playing it. D:



    Playing || Nothing atm. :c

  4. #10004
    Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 17
    invadertim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,685
    Rep Power
    10

    Default



    R.I.P Tupac Amaru Shakur

    1971-1996

    "I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world."

    — Tupac Shakur

  5. #10005
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 16
    ccinfrared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    328
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BubbleTea View Post
    Quick question, is Vindictus CS dependent? I feel like playing it, but I'm not sure whether or not it's CS dependent or if I can get by just fine without paying cash. Also, I heard crafting is a pain later on in the higher levels. ><

    Anywho! Was randomly scrolling through my screenshots when I stumbled upon this DDO screenie. I miss playing it. D:

    [/URL]
    Vindictus is not cash shop dependant all you can buy in the cash shop is inner armor which isnt needed at all also enchant runes which prevent your weapon from breaking when you enchant, as for higher levels you dont even need to craft i didn't i bought everything from the marketplace at endgame content.
    Call me Red


    ---------------Currently Playing------------------
    -Vindictus (West)
    -Mabinogi (Mari)
    -Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

  6. #10006
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 65

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,985
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ccinfrared View Post
    Vindictus is not cash shop dependant all you can buy in the cash shop is inner armor which isnt needed at all also enchant runes which prevent your weapon from breaking when you enchant, as for higher levels you dont even need to craft i didn't i bought everything from the marketplace at endgame content.
    I thought the Ivory weapons and all that were later added were really good though. I kinda quit as they added them to the NA version though.


    Anyways have a video...
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    (`*•.¸(`*•.¸( `*•.¸ ¸.•*´ )¸.•*´ )¸.•*´ )
    Even a chance meeting is the fate of a previous life.
    (¸.•*´(¸.•*´( ¸.•*´ `*•.¸ )`*•.¸ )`*•.¸ )

  7. #10007
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 16
    ccinfrared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    328
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimee View Post
    I thought the Ivory weapons and all that were later added were really good though. I kinda quit as they added them to the NA version though.
    Ivory weapons are good, but aything someone can craft they can sell so i just bought mine around the time of ivory weapons is actually when you will notice things being exspensive as well due to how hard it is to make those dang weapons irukul is a bastard
    Call me Red


    ---------------Currently Playing------------------
    -Vindictus (West)
    -Mabinogi (Mari)
    -Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

  8. #10008
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 65

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,985
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Overall considering Vindictus is NOT a pvp game, it's not like it really matters. Besides Karok and Staff Evie after the revamp are nearly unkillable from what I've seen.
    (`*•.¸(`*•.¸( `*•.¸ ¸.•*´ )¸.•*´ )¸.•*´ )
    Even a chance meeting is the fate of a previous life.
    (¸.•*´(¸.•*´( ¸.•*´ `*•.¸ )`*•.¸ )`*•.¸ )

  9. #10009
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 16
    ccinfrared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    328
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimee View Post
    Overall considering Vindictus is NOT a pvp game, it's not like it really matters. Besides Karok and Staff Evie after the revamp are nearly unkillable from what I've seen.
    Correct, don't play vindictus for pvp
    Call me Red


    ---------------Currently Playing------------------
    -Vindictus (West)
    -Mabinogi (Mari)
    -Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

  10. #10010
    Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 163
    Elegance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Equestria
    Posts
    4,469
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    DFO aggravated me with all of it's super armored bosses. So I went to relieve some stress.


Page 1001 of 3081 FirstFirst ... 501901951991999100010011002100310111051110115012001 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •