Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

oh fun, we're playing delete and repost again? ill join the club
    someone must secretly not like me cause this happend over 5 times now lol, dragging me to post 10 of the previous page xD

Last edited by Abhorsen; 10-08-2011 at 06:18 AM.

Currently Playing: FFXIV

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Game Journalist Reputation: 394

I meant this to be an awesome look into a bit of the PvE into the game, but a big made an epic fool out of me.

Really though, I decided to get some cooking skills on my butcher, so I needed to amass a lot of pig meat.

The stuff you see me picking up is the pig carcass, not the meat. You have a butcher character butcher the carcass and he gets many things, bone tissue, leathers, and some other stuff (including meat).

I had to make 3-5 runs like this to get my butcher up to the point where he could make Ambrosial pig (really good for health reserves), and it sells quite well. Also, I used the left over pig to raise some of my cooking tool skills, and I vow to someday figure out the recipe for beer.

Anyone have any idea how you can make beer with fermentation. I have a few leaf and seed spices and rye flour available to me easily. I think I could probably get my hands on some other stuff (possibly honey for mead...).

The depth of this games crafting systems is mind-boggling. It's like real life, you throw crap together and hop it turns out good, and if it does, you write it down and keep it as secret as you can so that you can cash in on selling it :/ That goes for food, armor, weapons, bows, everything.

Anyways, without further ado:

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Please watch in HD.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[7/23]----------(Now recruiting for ArcheAge!!!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Banned Reputation: 12

I decided to try some Rage out.

Pretty fun game after fixing some of the bugs.

Another 1200P video.
    To view it at best quality select "Original" above "1080P" in the resolution selection tab.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 15

Finally my Dwarf has a scythe

Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 163

Recently been introduced to DFO modding. I love it. No more avatar buying for me, thanks.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

just hit level 31 cant wait for the new scythe at 32 but damn i need to get 8 silver ores from somewere, i tried tyrant and frost stone speed runs but all i get is copper + iron. but then again i also get allot of ice crystals so ill probably end up buying the silver ores.

giant campfire on a boat lol, people actually got stuck in there and had to leave xD

giggety
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 10-08-2011 at 10:38 AM.

Currently Playing: FFXIV

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 31

Need a tank *cough*, i'll go resto.

*cough x 300*

*cough x 9000*

pm if you want 2
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."
    Mark Twain

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 40

I'm getting better.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119

Quote Originally Posted by Lexaz View Post
    Was about to download it again but then I saw 75fps , no wonder you didn't quit when I max have ~20fps , also you have all 4 belts slots equiped and a mix of skills .. so you're not a free member right ? bah was hyped again for nothing
    Free to play isn't that bad, but freeform is what truly makes the game...in fact freeform is pretty much endgame for me, making new builds and testing them out on new characters. I found an easy way to get to lv40 in like 15~20 hours max lmao so I'm going to be making alts I think, maybe make a PvP character.

Kind of dissapointed in the endgame actually, there's not really any gear to get besides 1 piece of unity and random purples that aren't as good as the blue's you can buy in the AH for really cheap. There are 6 costume pieces you can unlock..or 5...I forget but not many, pretty easy to get them lol after that nemcon is pretty much useless (though fun as hell, fighting random people's nemesis's is pretty awesome)

I might start playing DDO again, I remember having fun building characters on there though I have no recollection of how everything works on it and I don't know what the population is like/what the endgame is like.

My nemesis in nemcon.

This may or may not have something to do with the easy-level grinding I found

Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping

Page 1002 of 3081 FirstFirst ... 25029029529921000100110021003100410121052110215022002 ... LastLast