Page 1133 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 13363310331083112311311132113311341135114311831233 ... LastLast
Results 28,301 to 28,325 of 32691

Thread: Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

  1. #28301
    King Furry Reputation: 432
    Cingal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,568
    Rep Power
    24

    Default



    So, Guild wars.

    Neat little casual game.

    Quite fond of it. Always finds a way to look ugly in screenshots though.
    And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear.

    You shout and no one seems to hear.

  2. #28302
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123
    minajkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,554
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delamorte View Post
    yea its really fun for a f2p and waiting for my items vs paying real money isnt so bad lol

    also the armor blueprints i found 1, if i make it can i use it? or do i have to make the whole set?

    and i just found out there's voice chat :o
    you need to get all the pieces of a warframe to use it. note you have to build each part theres 3 pieces helm chassis and systems. its gonna take 3 days to put it all together and 1 day just to build all the parts.

  3. #28303
    🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    10,240
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minajkl View Post
    you need to get all the pieces of a warframe to use it. note you have to build each part theres 3 pieces helm chassis and systems. its gonna take 3 days to put it all together and 1 day just to build all the parts.
    Tried to use a trainer on it with a test account , got banned in 10 min . Xp and inf gold , surprised it worked but their hacker detection also works .


  4. #28304
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 22

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    209
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    Tried to use a trainer on it with a test account , got banned in 10 min . Xp and inf gold , surprised it worked but their hacker detection also works .
    LOL. This. Not that this is the place to be talking about it but when you compare Maplestory's and Warframe's Autoban holy lord Warframe wins in a heartbeat.

    Even if it doesn't work, even if it registers a bad program, Warframe will send you out until 2035 LOL. Nexon could take a few lessons lmao.
    Pride is a wonderful trait.

  5. #28305
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366
    marcipaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Director of Acquisitions
    Posts
    9,863
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delamorte View Post
    omg the cash shop in this game is super redic lol
    even tho sliding around on the ground and jumping is fun l
    but the cash shop...200$ for something call the trinity pack which is hardly anything imo
    and then ontop of the trinity pack you would want prime access and thats 139$
    and then the lowest option for the ingame cash is 75 for 5$
    it costs about 75 for 1 item lol

    the cash shop is super over price considering they make you wait 12 hours to craft an item or use cashshop money to speed it up which would be dumb when you could buy a cash shop item

    am i missing something or....
    Game is fine.
    Cash shop is entirely optional and you can farm all the resources for all warframe parts in one day, even less if you know what to do. Yes, prices are kinda high, but the fact that every single item can be acquired without spending real money (yes even skins and Prime warframes and weapons) justifies.
    I quit Warframe yesterday evening, I didn't plan to stick long to it but while I was playing I racked up over 1 million credits (see my Steam achievement) and built 2 other warframes inclunding a Mag Prime, queued up about 8 weapons and crafted close 20 items in total, including Forma which allows me to add a polarity slot to improve my warframe or weapon.
    I didn't spend a single dime on the game.
    You should stop worrying about the cash shop and just play games. You are way overreacting and to me it looks like you are desperately trying to find a way to hate on something instead of just seeing it for yourself.

    Warframe has one of the best cash shops in free to play games and the only downside is the high prices. But that is all irrelevant when you don't even need cash shop.
    Don't be lazy and just do some simple googling if you are really that freaked out about cash shops.
    Last edited by marcipaans; 01-09-2014 at 08:05 PM.


  6. #28306
    King Furry Reputation: 432
    Cingal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,568
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Warframe's cashshop is extremely overpriced.

    Yeah, it's optional, and if you don't like it, it doesn't get in the way, but, for those willing to spend money, the "$50 or nothing" mentality is a bit disappointing.
    And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear.

    You shout and no one seems to hear.

  7. #28307
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Computer?
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Cash shops in general are shit... What happened to the days of paying 50-60 dollars for a game and getting everything?

  8. #28308
    Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 22
    Leafninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Over the Hill and through the Woods
    Posts
    1,638
    Rep Power
    9

    Default



    - Got Raven Lord mount on first try.




    - Just got back into WoW. Is pretty fun.

  9. #28309
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 19

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,019
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Still going strong on Final Fantasy XIV, a few screenshots!

    Cool drake mount you can obtain via dailies :


    The 2 allagan grimoire's, casting and healing (the one in the front is casting, the one in the back is healing).



    And my pride! the Allagan cane.


    Holy preparing!

  10. #28310
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 40
    Meroline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Fictional 1931 New York City.
    Posts
    1,062
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Enjoying Aura Kingdom a lot.




  11. #28311
    🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    10,240
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    For now , i cant get enough of the cutting ...





















  12. #28312
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 140

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,552
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    Game is fine.
    Cash shop is entirely optional and you can farm all the resources for all warframe parts in one day, even less if you know what to do. Yes, prices are kinda high, but the fact that every single item can be acquired without spending real money (yes even skins and Prime warframes and weapons) justifies.
    I quit Warframe yesterday evening, I didn't plan to stick long to it but while I was playing I racked up over 1 million credits (see my Steam achievement) and built 2 other warframes inclunding a Mag Prime, queued up about 8 weapons and crafted close 20 items in total, including Forma which allows me to add a polarity slot to improve my warframe or weapon.
    I didn't spend a single dime on the game.
    You should stop worrying about the cash shop and just play games. You are way overreacting and to me it looks like you are desperately trying to find a way to hate on something instead of just seeing it for yourself.

    Warframe has one of the best cash shops in free to play games and the only downside is the high prices. But that is all irrelevant when you don't even need cash shop.
    Don't be lazy and just do some simple googling if you are really that freaked out about cash shops.
    i dont use cash shops so im not worried i was just surprised at the expense is all

    when you equip a new weapon it starts at lvl 0
    do i have to go to lower level maps to level up?
    or is my warframe level all i have to worry about?

  13. #28313
    Olpah's Object Reputation: 61
    Urfrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Netherland
    Posts
    2,774
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delamorte View Post
    i dont use cash shops so im not worried i was just surprised at the expense is all

    when you equip a new weapon it starts at lvl 0
    do i have to go to lower level maps to level up?
    or is my warframe level all i have to worry about?
    No you dont need to go to a low lvl map.

    Also lvl up your weapons and warframe at Apollodorus in mercury, E Gate in Venus and on mobile defense maps also stay 15 meter closer to other warframes to get 25% bonus exp.

  14. #28314
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91
    Akeras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,619
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    @Seya how are kb/m controls for that?


    Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

  15. #28315
    🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    10,240
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    When you hold shift to enter cutting mode you use WASD to pan it left-right-up-down and when you move the mouse in a circle the cutting angle changes , also when you swipe the mouse upwards , downwards or any other angle it cuts the way you move the mouse just like when you swing a sword . Kinda got the feeling like im playing a tablet game when im moving the mouse like that .

    Short gameplay .

    Last edited by Seya; 01-10-2014 at 04:51 PM.


  16. #28316
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 40
    Meroline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Fictional 1931 New York City.
    Posts
    1,062
    Rep Power
    8

    Default



  17. #28317
    Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 92
    Klaime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    omg i sunk so much time into gemini rue today. we need more point and clicks for my tablet!


  18. #28318
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 129
    puudleduudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Post Apocalyptic Tokyo, USA
    Posts
    771
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klaime View Post
    omg i sunk so much time into gemini rue today. we need more point and clicks for my tablet!

    I have this in my Steam Library. I've been meaning to play it. There's so many amazing point-and-click games out there.
    (˳˘ ɜ˘)˳☆♬♪♫☆**.♪☆♬♪♫☆**.♪☆



  19. #28319
    🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    10,240
    Rep Power
    25

    Default























    Last edited by Seya; 01-11-2014 at 09:21 AM.


  20. #28320
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default EVE Online - Biggest MMO - Biggest SpaceShip battle Ever !!

    Eve online is the Best fastest Growing MMO game out there with over 500,000 players playing daily online.

    Recently there was biggest internet space ship battle which took place involving over 2000 players.....and the damage dealt was over 15 -20 k $ .......

    Here is the extended trial to play eveonline for free:
    t

  21. #28321
    Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 61
    RyviusRan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    638
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    My video kept getting blocked by Square Enix.
    I finally found out that I had to remove the shower scene in order for my video not to be blocked.....

    Here is Episode 2 of Parasite Eve: The Third Birthday.


  22. #28322
    Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 61
    RyviusRan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    638
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Episode 3 of Parasite Eve: The Third Birthday


  23. #28323
    🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    10,240
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Blade Wolf gameplay




    Wolfy getting a compliment after killing its training target
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Last edited by Seya; 01-11-2014 at 11:31 AM.


  24. #28324
    Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 267
    FluffyKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,493
    Rep Power
    13

    Default












  25. #28325
    🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    10,240
    Rep Power
    25

    Default



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •