Page 1163 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 16366310631113115311611162116311641165117312131263 ... LastLast
Results 29,051 to 29,075 of 32691

Thread: Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

  1. #29051
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    NightAir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    5

    Default




  2. #29052
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    11,357
    Rep Power
    0

    Default


  3. #29053
    Detective Kirby Reputation: 10
    amalager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WerewolfX View Post
    nah, Lenneth actually know's how armor works.
    Sorry but I didn't quite get it.

  4. #29054
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 758
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    14,751
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    <3 Sevadus

  5. #29055
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 383
    Krunkmasta Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Everywhere.
    Posts
    16,367
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    Sorry but I didn't quite get it.
    well the armor on your character misses a few crucial parts, namely the armpits, a quick stab there and it's basically over.

  6. #29056
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Computer?
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Dat stream highlight...

  7. #29057
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 10
    KarMa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Amstelveen, Holland
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    Holy crap, that armor/weapon looks amazing. should get back to D3 aswell, how is the game now compared 2 a few months back?
    Miguel
    Kaleidoscope Dream

  8. #29058
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Computer?
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Power
    18

    Default



    http://msgo.bandainamco-ol.jp/UC0080/

    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSS

  9. #29059
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 41
    Lockon02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jin-Roh View Post


    http://msgo.bandainamco-ol.jp/UC0080/

    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSS
    ohhhh Its an update version of the first gundam online? **** its going to be ip blocked again. I really love to play the game.

  10. #29060
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Computer?
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lockon02 View Post
    ohhhh Its an update version of the first gundam online? **** its going to be ip blocked again. I really love to play the game.
    Actually, this is for MSGO, not UCGO. It's a recent title. But yes, IP blocked.

  11. #29061
    Panda Moderator Reputation: 580
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    10,127
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Am i doing it right ?




  12. #29062
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    11,357
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KarMa View Post
    Holy crap, that armor/weapon looks amazing. should get back to D3 aswell, how is the game now compared 2 a few months back?
    pretty much great. love it.

  13. #29063
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    GMOD Tower: (Don't have CS: Source hence the missing stuff / errors)












    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII Saving For: New Computer

  14. #29064
    A Shrubbery Reputation: 27
    Labertaler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    812
    Rep Power
    7

    Default





    Playing Final Fantasy XI
    Server:Asura
    IGN:Rubedo

    Originally Posted by Zilo View Post
    Blind monk was made into Udyr - if blindmonk comes out for real *I doubt he will* I Will buy people $10 worth of riotpoint cards hell even quote me / sig
    me

  15. #29065
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Labertaler View Post
    That's me every morning Monday to Friday A dose of blood .. ergh .. coffee and I'm

    Can't wait for the next game!

  16. #29066
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 383
    Krunkmasta Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Everywhere.
    Posts
    16,367
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vagabontat View Post
    That's me every morning Monday to Friday A dose of blood .. ergh .. coffee and I'm

    Can't wait for the next game!
    I know that feel.

  17. #29067
    Detective Kirby Reputation: 10
    amalager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Yeah, just horrible lag.


  18. #29068
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10
    ExtremeRavage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    ^
    I know that feeling when internet connection starts to ruin whole day of your life.

  19. #29069
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeRavage View Post
    ^
    I know that feeling when internet connection starts to ruin whole day of your life.
    If you play TERA, you'd find out the difference between client-side network lag and server-sided network lag. Unless they finally upgraded their servers enough where Abyss doesn't do that anymore.

    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII Saving For: New Computer

  20. #29070
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    Daroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I'm slowly getting there. I only need 1 million more damage to be where most people are.... heh.



  21. #29071
    Phantom's Freak Reputation: 51

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,531
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daroff View Post
    I'm slowly getting there. I only need 1 million more damage to be where most people are.... heh.


    I don't think 1,3m dps will do anything when ur crit rate is so low, lol.

  22. #29072
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    Daroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charly1337 View Post
    I don't think 1,3m dps will do anything when ur crit rate is so low, lol.
    I'm working on that, lol. And is a 1 in 3 chance of landing a critical hit really that bad? O.o

  23. #29073
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235
    Jermatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,229
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daroff View Post
    I'm working on that, lol. And is a 1 in 3 chance of landing a critical hit really that bad? O.o
    It's not that bad on a WD honestly since you're relying more on DoT rather than just a crit or two. Then again thats just how I play mine anyways. Disappointed that Pirahnas is such a shit skill in its current state though.

    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Last edited by Jermatoo; 03-27-2014 at 08:01 PM.

  24. #29074
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    Daroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    It's not that bad on a WD honestly since you're relying more on DoT rather than just a crit or two. Then again thats just how I play mine anyways. Disappointed that Pirahnas is such a shit skill in its current state though.

    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    I don't build mine for DoT skills. My WD utilizes some very heavy burst damage skills. And I LOVE piranhas with the piranhado rune. Pulls everything together, then I burst them down with Acid Cloud and the Corpse Bomb rune. It does an insane amount of burst damage.

  25. #29075
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235
    Jermatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,229
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daroff View Post
    I don't build mine for DoT skills. My WD utilizes some very heavy burst damage skills. And I LOVE piranhas with the piranhado rune. Pulls everything together, then I burst them down with Acid Cloud and the Corpse Bomb rune. It does an insane amount of burst damage.
    If you're going for burst then you definitely want to try to get some crit in if you can, it really adds an extra umph to the overall burst damage.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •