Page 1202 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 20270211021152119212001201120212031204121212521302 ... LastLast
Results 30,026 to 30,050 of 32691

Thread: Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

  1. #30026
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    11,357
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    sum veteran adventuring


  2. #30027
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 19

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,019
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Finally! Turn 9 of the second binding coil of bahamut down .
    It took us forever, and it only got worse when we had some guys quitting the game having to find last second replacements, but we finally managed to kill it! (it's spoiler free, unless you count the way the boss looks)

    Down to the very last slither of hp! I won't make a full embedded image out of this, some people might not want to know who the turn 9 boss is, and it clearly shows who it is in that shot.
    http://i.imgur.com/cu2sZG3.jpg

    DUTY COMPLETE!


    Completion message :


    After battle pose with the treasure chests.


    Kill video for those that might be interested/know the game.
    The quality is pretty crappy cause i used twitch to record it on a mere 2000 bitrate.

    Last edited by Kitoshi; 06-07-2014 at 08:47 PM.

  3. #30028
    Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 14
    HawttCaKey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Trololololo~
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    sum veteran adventuring

    gz to 50

    whats the fastet way to level ?
    I just hit level 15 and it already felt like a long way. Its all... "too much" its confusing.
    How long did it took you to 50 ?

    im playing with a friend and i think the game is solo really tough (mob hp wise and stuff), is it ?

    greets
    Currently Playing: 'Team Fortress 2'

  4. #30029
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,158
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitoshi View Post
    Finally! Turn 9 of the second binding coil of bahamut down .
    It took us forever, and it only got worse when we had some guys quitting the game having to find last second replacements, but we finally managed to kill it! (it's spoiler free, unless you count the way the boss looks)

    Down to the very last slither of hp! I won't make a full embedded image out of this, some people might not want to know who the turn 9 boss is, and it clearly shows who it is in that shot.
    http://i.imgur.com/cu2sZG3.jpg
    super duper congratz man !
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  5. #30030
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 19

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,019
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    super duper congratz man !
    Thank you kindly sir!
    The drops were pretty shitty for me personally. Stupid sword for paladin and tank ring, but better luck next week!
    I'll be sure to show off my super shiny staff/crook when I manage to get it!

  6. #30031
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    11,357
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HawttCaKey View Post
    gz to 50

    whats the fastet way to level ?
    I just hit level 15 and it already felt like a long way. Its all... "too much" its confusing.
    How long did it took you to 50 ?

    im playing with a friend and i think the game is solo really tough (mob hp wise and stuff), is it ?

    greets
    game is ezpz
    though the early game is a lot to take in and learn but it all disappears by the time you hit 20

    1-20;
    pvp from 6-15 then do the adventure that unlocks 15-20
    after you just finish the zone stories and you should be 48-49 depending on how many tasks you skipped.
    49 you can go to crimson badlands, then pvp the final % or grind them out.
    took me about 2 days played, it's possible to do it in 25 hours, though you have to be a stalker for that.

  7. #30032
    Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 99
    Ryukiri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,677
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    B&S when you going f2p

  8. #30033
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,158
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitoshi View Post
    Thank you kindly sir!
    The drops were pretty shitty for me personally. Stupid sword for paladin and tank ring, but better luck next week!
    I'll be sure to show off my super shiny staff/crook when I manage to get it!
    can't wait to get there myself my group is good but organizing runs is quite hard because of timezones and work ... Q.Q
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  9. #30034
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317
    Bad Hamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    13,747
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitoshi View Post
    Finally! Turn 9 of the second binding coil of bahamut down .
    It took us forever, and it only got worse when we had some guys quitting the game having to find last second replacements, but we finally managed to kill it! (it's spoiler free, unless you count the way the boss looks)

    Down to the very last slither of hp! I won't make a full embedded image out of this, some people might not want to know who the turn 9 boss is, and it clearly shows who it is in that shot.
    ]
    Grats dude! Haven't done anything of the second coil yet. Aparently a lot of statics on the Ragnarok server expects you to go full lifeless and make the game your full time job during their raid times... Which is like 6 days a week.... xD

  10. #30035
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 19

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,019
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    can't wait to get there myself my group is good but organizing runs is quite hard because of timezones and work ... Q.Q
    It was crazy fun and sometimes a bit stressful progressing on turn 9! It's a pretty rough turn that has very little room for error on a few points of the fight. But once you get those few points down to perfection it's just a matter of repetition into learning the rest of the fight and progressing trough it step by step.

    Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    Grats dude! Haven't done anything of the second coil yet. Aparently a lot of statics on the Ragnarok server expects you to go full lifeless and make the game your full time job during their raid times... Which is like 6 days a week.... xD
    Thanks! We actually were a bit slow cause we had a lot of issues with quitting players and getting some bad players in return that would mess up way to many times, that set us back by at least 3 weeks on our kill.

    But in general we only raided 3 nights per week, Tuesday for coil 6-8 then progression on Thursday and Sunday, rarely on Monday as well, and usually we raided only 3-4 hours at most starting around 7pm, so nothing to hardcore at all imo .

    I hope you find a static sooner or later though! The new coils are definitely the high light of the 2.2 patch.

  11. #30036
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    User still not banned after 4+ Days of reporting them in Wildstar:


    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII ∑ Saving For: New Computer

  12. #30037
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,158
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    User still not banned after 4+ Days of reporting them in Wildstar:

    it seems you do not know how gold sellers work ... if you think that is the same person...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  13. #30038
    Chrono's Crony Reputation: 133
    markca's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    3,335
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    User still not banned after 4+ Days of reporting them in Wildstar:

    acting as if that does something, it never does, never has.
    In any game they are in they will always come back.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt


  14. #30039
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    it seems you do not know how gold sellers work ... if you think that is the same person...
    I know about "Smart" Bots that delete themselves after receiving an error when attempting to mail / whisper someone that has blocked them.

    Last edited by coldReactive; 06-08-2014 at 07:23 PM.

    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII ∑ Saving For: New Computer

  15. #30040
    🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    10,288
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Can finally chat with other people globally , but the saves were incompatible with the latest version so i had to start over , release date was pushed back by 10 days to add voice acting and still no news about the editor they mentioned . If itl release with the game or a few days weeks after release . AND you can make french fries now ...












    Last edited by Seya; 06-08-2014 at 08:36 PM.


  16. #30041
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 845
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    15,068
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Playing corpse party on a psp emulator. pretty darn epic game so far lol, i love it. some of the dialogue spoken is so random at times i have to reread it just to make sure i read it correctly lol (screenshot 6-7)













  17. #30042
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 37
    *sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,928
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ^^ Good game right there. Some parts can be VERY messed up though haha. Entertaining story line though. There is also a 2nd one released.

  18. #30043
    Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 27
    Yasuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    367
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    Playing corpse party on a psp emulator. pretty darn epic game so far lol, i love it. some of the dialogue spoken is so random at times i have to reread it just to make sure i read it correctly lol (screenshot 6-7)
    If you enjoy the game, you might want to check out the Anime, it's somewhat enjoyable if you're into jumpscares / gore.

  19. #30044
    🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    10,288
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Seems like private servers developers are getting smarter. Same as aura kingdom private server , it came out a few days before the official . And this was live for 2 weeks already .














  20. #30045
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 845
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    15,068
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuro View Post
    If you enjoy the game, you might want to check out the Anime, it's somewhat enjoyable if you're into jumpscares / gore.
    i don't really like jump scares but so far this game hasn't had any really. but yeah im planning to play the sequel and check out the anime maybe thanks for the tips.
    just unlocked all the endings of the first 2 chapters. reading the 5 part letter curse in ch2 was pretty epic lol


    edit: hows that game seya? i signed up for beta but arc games wont even give a beta date
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 06-08-2014 at 11:19 PM.

  21. #30046
    🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    10,288
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Its actually terrible . Can't believe im saying this but Age of WuShu is a LOT better , you have more freedom in movement there , can even climb everything in that game , this on the other hand is too restrictive about where you can go , the game has ragdolls and the combat is a bit better and there is XP leveling progression but that's about it . Everything else is just one different copy of perfect worlds past games. Its fun for a few hours and thats it . There are instances and you can teleport to them instantly but it takes up stamina .

    Age of WuShu is getting a graphical overhaul and its possibly the unreal engine . If that happens you can literally kiss this game goodbye when the english version gets that update .


  22. #30047
    Chrono's Crony Reputation: 133
    markca's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    3,335
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    here we go

    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt


  23. #30048
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,158
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markca View Post
    here we go

    hello WoW all over again!
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  24. #30049
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 16
    Tyrias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    Its actually terrible . Can't believe im saying this but Age of WuShu is a LOT better , you have more freedom in movement there , can even climb everything in that game , this on the other hand is too restrictive about where you can go , the game has ragdolls and the combat is a bit better and there is XP leveling progression but that's about it . Everything else is just one different copy of perfect worlds past games. Its fun for a few hours and thats it . There are instances and you can teleport to them instantly but it takes up stamina .

    Age of WuShu is getting a graphical overhaul and its possibly the unreal engine . If that happens you can literally kiss this game goodbye when the english version gets that update .

    Though the problem with Wushu is not the graphics, it's the capped progression system and the overall pay to win model that is a problem.










  25. #30050
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 845
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    15,068
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    hype

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •