Page 1210 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 2107101110116012001208120912101211121212201260 ... LastLast
Results 30,226 to 30,250 of 32691

Thread: Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

  1. #30226
    🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    10,237
    Rep Power
    25

    Default










  2. #30227
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317
    Bad Hamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    13,722
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    At least Yoshida said that he won't be adding anything to the story that is as hard as Good King Moogle Mog.
    If you think the hm moogle fight is hard you'd really hate doing any of the extreme modes then....

  3. #30228
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitoshi View Post
    That's just the story though. There is also a Ramuh Extreme mode, which drops gear and is supposedly going to be the hardest one yet.

    Here is a nice japanese teaser link for the 2.3 story, that shiva looking Elezen.
    http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs...19_654060.html
    I don't do extreme modes. Nor will ever. I'm also not doing any Crystal Tower stuff.


    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII ∑ Saving For: New Computer

  4. #30229
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235
    Jermatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,229
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    -Wall of stuff-
    Game is called Witchmarsh since most people will probably end up asking either way.

    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

  5. #30230
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 31
    BetaGods123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,038
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    @Seya, what game is that?

  6. #30231
    🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    10,237
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    Game is called Witchmarsh since most people will probably end up asking either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by BetaGods123 View Post
    @Seya, what game is that?
    Thanks for the laugh


  7. #30232
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 19

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,019
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    I don't do extreme modes. Nor will ever. I'm also not doing any Crystal Tower stuff.
    So....... why are you even playing the game then ? If you aren't even doing any EX modes to get half decent gear, and not even Crystal Tower for gear, then I am honestly curious why you even play the game.

  8. #30233
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitoshi View Post
    So....... why are you even playing the game then ? If you aren't even doing any EX modes to get half decent gear, and not even Crystal Tower for gear, then I am honestly curious why you even play the game.
    Story > Gameplay in most cases for me when it comes to defining features of a game. Some exceptions like WildStar, where gameplay is actually better than some MMORPGs I've played. But, I like FFXIV's whole "You can be everything" in comparison to the restrictive-ness of WildStar. The only reason I didn't like the whole "You can be everything" of Eden Eternal, was the fact that you were granted bonuses for leveling up more classes, which caused hardcores to rise up above exponentially. I'm glad FFXIV didn't put that in.
    Last edited by coldReactive; 06-19-2014 at 10:31 PM.

    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII ∑ Saving For: New Computer

  9. #30234
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 31
    BetaGods123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,038
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    Thanks for the laugh
    Oops, thanks Jermatoo

  10. #30235
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    This game is seriously fun.... After you figure out how to play it


  11. #30236
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 829
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    14,969
    Rep Power
    34

    Default





  12. #30237
    Pellet Eater Reputation: 15

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    inside The World
    Posts
    589
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    ESO guild raid
    Playing GW2
    Server: Jade Quary
    Name: Spain
    Class: Guardian


  13. #30238
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 829
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    14,969
    Rep Power
    34

    Default





  14. #30239
    Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 20
    shaedow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    571
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Just chilling & waiting for objectives to pop.


  15. #30240
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317
    Bad Hamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    13,722
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitoshi View Post
    So....... why are you even playing the game then ? If you aren't even doing any EX modes to get half decent gear, and not even Crystal Tower for gear, then I am honestly curious why you even play the game.
    He just doesn't have the patience to gear up one class. He just doesn't get after you gear one to i90, the rest follows in less then a day. Other then that I can see his reason for not wanting to do coil. I'm not a fan of statics myself, but I'll still do the second coil after it opens up and you can farm them (mind you that I've atleast done T6 xD).

  16. #30241
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    He just doesn't have the patience to gear up one class. He just doesn't get after you gear one to i90, the rest follows in less then a day. Other then that I can see his reason for not wanting to do coil. I'm not a fan of statics myself, but I'll still do the second coil after it opens up and you can farm them (mind you that I've atleast done T6 xD).
    I have plenty of patience. (As evidence for me sometimes sitting around for hours at a time just farming elemental crystals from gather points) I just don't have "Patience" for hardcore players that will immediately abandon a Titan Hard run if they wipe the first time. (Same with Good King Moogle Mog.) New wildstar patch fixed a lot of things, it didn't fix the application being removed from the window list:



    Chat settings finally save vanilla though! Which is amazing! But, some features were regressed. You can no longer use the "Repair All" Button, and the Emission medic skill actually costs Focus, when it shouldn't. The chat window is now a lot cleaner, and requires CTRL-Key to be held down to move (Resizing still requires just the mouse.)

    Last edited by coldReactive; 06-20-2014 at 10:23 AM.

    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII ∑ Saving For: New Computer

  17. #30242
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 829
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    14,969
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    i spy gelbooru with my eye. coldReactive no ecchiii~ xD

  18. #30243
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    i spy gelbooru with my eye. coldReactive no ecchiii~ xD
    Well too bad!



    Also Nameplate layering got botched:



    Certain furniture items will now sell for elder gems (Which will likely be removed from players once they patch it.)
    Last edited by coldReactive; 06-20-2014 at 11:45 AM.

    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII ∑ Saving For: New Computer

  19. #30244
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    3

    Default



    not bad for a start i say.
    Im not crazy you are crazy! Any ways you show me love i will show you love. Cant we just get along and some peace for once

  20. #30245
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 19

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,019
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Story > Gameplay in most cases for me when it comes to defining features of a game. Some exceptions like WildStar, where gameplay is actually better than some MMORPGs I've played. But, I like FFXIV's whole "You can be everything" in comparison to the restrictive-ness of WildStar. The only reason I didn't like the whole "You can be everything" of Eden Eternal, was the fact that you were granted bonuses for leveling up more classes, which caused hardcores to rise up above exponentially. I'm glad FFXIV didn't put that in.
    Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    I have plenty of patience. (As evidence for me sometimes sitting around for hours at a time just farming elemental crystals from gather points) I just don't have "Patience" for hardcore players that will immediately abandon a Titan Hard run if they wipe the first time. (Same with Good King Moogle Mog.) ]
    That's fair enough on both points, I can relate to those titan hard mode insta quits and stuff, had them happen to me more then often as well in the past.

    I can fully understand if you just want to avoid that kinda stuff all together if it ruins the game for you.

  21. #30246
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317
    Bad Hamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    13,722
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Took me a bit, cause I literally only leveled it on dailies, but finally lvl50 monk.

  22. #30247
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 41
    fenix40k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Monky Island
    Posts
    6,583
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    btw..is there a trial for wildstar or buddy key? cant find anything and I wanna try it
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/avatars/fenix40k.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1268643051

    "That's why I love OnRPG, we can spend two pages
    about arguing about swimming."

  23. #30248
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fenix40k View Post
    btw..is there a trial for wildstar or buddy key? cant find anything and I wanna try it
    When you buy the game, you get 30-Days free. it's exactly the same as FFXIV in that manner. No buddy keys, no guest passes (Currently.) 7 Days is also not enough time to enjoy the game fully.
    Last edited by coldReactive; 06-21-2014 at 12:58 AM.

    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII ∑ Saving For: New Computer

  24. #30249
    Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 143
    yuniuninuniun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    680
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Just bouncing around MMOs right now trying to get into one other than RaiderZ (which might get a new area soon but I don't know)
    Hopefully I can get into FFXIV like I had planned months ago before my job took off.

    My feet hurt and I'm having trouble peeing.

  25. #30250
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10
    PoorGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    I am surprised there are not more people playing this game.


    Showing how things are rendered at a distance, if there was a soldier it would show them.



    The map.



    The latest in German engineering.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •