Page 1215 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 2157151115116512051213121412151216121712251265 ... LastLast
Results 30,351 to 30,375 of 32691

Thread: Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

  1. #30351
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    smiling animations never have been square's stronger sides lol

    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII ∑ Saving For: New Computer

  2. #30352
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 845
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    15,076
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    hahaha! HA.. HA.. HA.. HA!!!


    got a sweet video recorded today, Leviathan fight and without the HUD so u can enjoy it at its fullest :P i sure did, damn what a kick ass boss fight!


    i recorded CT without hud too but i have to edit it later.
    next to that i did my first 2 runs of binding coil turn 1 and in both runs i got 4 commendations each <3 guess i do my job as dps right lol











  3. #30353
    Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 34

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,368
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Hildebrand storylines are the best!

    Also about the laughing.

  4. #30354
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 19

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,020
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    360acc is enough for coil
    Actually turn 1 trough 4 (excluding 3) have an accuracy cap of 460 for 100 % (flank/back) 471 from front and 432 for casters.
    Turn 5 has 472 flank and 482 front.

    So not quite correct!

  5. #30355
    Chrono's Crony Reputation: 61
    SorenEmblem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,360
    Rep Power
    13

    Default



    DRG is at 50 now. 5 down, 4 to go~


    Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Leviathan server), LoL (Trash Tier Waifu, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

  6. #30356
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 845
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    15,076
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SorenEmblem View Post


    DRG is at 50 now. 5 down, 4 to go~
    lol at chat, screenshot failed. hows that even possible ;p

  7. #30357
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,161
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Coils one and three are the only ones that allow you to be lower than average iLv. of 80.
    i am still laughing at people who actually go for ilvl instead of their stat caps ...

    Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    360acc is enough for coil
    hammie you should get your facts right ... the acc cap is higher
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  8. #30358
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    i am still laughing at people who actually go for ilvl instead of their stat caps ...
    I'm not "Hardcore" like you anyway.



    Edit: Used an insane detail SweetFX for the below Screenshot... http://www.mediafire.com/download/np...X_settings.txt

    Last edited by coldReactive; 06-28-2014 at 09:53 AM.

    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII ∑ Saving For: New Computer

  9. #30359
    🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    10,292
    Rep Power
    25

    Default























  10. #30360
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317
    Bad Hamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    13,757
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post


    hammie you should get your facts right ... the acc cap is higher
    Turn 1-4 can be done with 360acc and turn 5 needs 400 or a little over it. Only the second coil is a ***** with some turns needing close to 500acc.

  11. #30361
    Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 21

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    310
    Rep Power
    0

    Default


  12. #30362
    🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    10,292
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Monk from D3 switched sides ...















  13. #30363
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 845
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    15,076
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post

    Edit: Used an insane detail SweetFX for the below Screenshot... http://www.mediafire.com/download/np...X_settings.txt

    looks worse than the first screenshot :s, odd pixelated face, buggy lines near the throat, more aliasing visable, strange lights at corner of lips. i wouldnt touch sweetfx for this game, it looks gorgeous enough already :P usually it will only add a bigger performance hit with glitchy graphics


    edit: hit ilvl 75 today, picked up the pants and headgear with the mythology tomestones and got some equips from T1. also finished the main storyline so im more or less ready for patch 2.3
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 06-28-2014 at 01:29 PM.

  14. #30364
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 19

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,020
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    Turn 1-4 can be done with 360acc and turn 5 needs 400 or a little over it. Only the second coil is a ***** with some turns needing close to 500acc.
    I am sorry but you can't be more wrong.
    I wasn't going to link this but : http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/commen...thing_coil_19/

    That is 100 % accurate information, sure you can do it with less accuracy but you will miss so often it's just dumb as hell to do it.
    Unless your 360 is a typo and should be 460, then ya.

    Turn 9 needs 515 accuracy for tanks, and turn 8 needs 513 for tanks, this is because the accuracy from the front is different from the flank/back.

    Turn 9 for melee dps needs 491, 510orso is recommended cause you spend a portion of the fight hitting the boss from the front.
    Turn 8 is always 491 for melee dps cause you never hit the boss from the front anyway.

    So you really should check your facts before you throw such nonsense in here.
    I can also vouch that all that information is correct having done coil so many times now.

  15. #30365
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,161
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitoshi View Post
    I am sorry but you can't be more wrong.
    I wasn't going to link this but : http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/commen...thing_coil_19/

    That is 100 % accurate information, sure you can do it with less accuracy but you will miss so often it's just dumb as hell to do it.
    Unless your 360 is a typo and should be 460, then ya.

    Turn 9 needs 515 accuracy for tanks, and turn 8 needs 513 for tanks, this is because the accuracy from the front is different from the flank/back.

    Turn 9 for melee dps needs 491, 510orso is recommended cause you spend a portion of the fight hitting the boss from the front.
    Turn 8 is always 491 for melee dps cause you never hit the boss from the front anyway.

    So you really should check your facts before you throw such nonsense in here.
    I can also vouch that all that information is correct having done coil so many times now.
    Yes that is true my acc as tank is 516 and i got parry of around 51O.. Dps needs around 460 for 1st coil for max dps and when tank gets his acc cap he should concentrate on his parry so that is why its dumb to concentrate on ilvl instead of stats...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  16. #30366
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    looks worse than the first screenshot :s, odd pixelated face, buggy lines near the throat, more aliasing visable, strange lights at corner of lips. i wouldnt touch sweetfx for this game, it looks gorgeous enough already :P usually it will only add a bigger performance hit with glitchy graphics
    Those "Buggy Lines" near the throat are a result of indoor lighting actually. Changing shadow softening to strong, or going outside causes them to disappear, or become minimally visible. The below screenshot uses a different SweetFX from this Japanese Blog:



    The reason why those lines appear is because the above light casts a Low-Detail Model... rather than user-specified model. Also, ENB does work with FFXIV, it just makes things insanely bloomy with default settings. (IE: If using a Carbuncle, ENBseries will make your carby be like a 10,000w Bulb.)
    Last edited by coldReactive; 06-28-2014 at 05:43 PM.

    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII ∑ Saving For: New Computer

  17. #30367
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 19

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,020
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    Yes that is true my acc as tank is 516 and i got parry of around 51O.. Dps needs around 460 for 1st coil for max dps and when tank gets his acc cap he should concentrate on his parry so that is why its dumb to concentrate on ilvl instead of stats...
    Exactly right .
    And obviously coil 3 is going to be even higher and it just keeps increasing bit by bit like that.

  18. #30368
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 845
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    15,076
    Rep Power
    34

    Default






  19. #30369
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 31
    BetaGods123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldxwar View Post
    How do you like it so far?

  20. #30370
    Chrono's Crony Reputation: 133
    markca's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    3,335
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Thinking about starting up again and making a wizard...need my RO fix..waiting for TOS
    I really need to stick to one class haha, got my knight to 97, stopped, got my rogue to 94, stopped.
    Maybe a mage, not to sure.
    Last edited by markca; 06-29-2014 at 06:19 AM.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt


  21. #30371
    Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 21

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    310
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BetaGods123 View Post
    How do you like it so far?

    I got over the movement delay by just holding the clicks while im moving. i like it so far, except I think I have this glitch where no one can see what im typing @_@ I don't know whats up with that. I'm going to start again today with a new character, and account. Hopefully that fixes all the problems ive been having. Just trying to keep my hype live for whenever tree of savior comes out.

    Also the game does a horrible job guiding you around, but then again.. It was a game made back in the day when you had to figure these sorts of things out by yourself, which gets me kind of nostalgic. Never really played ragnarok before, as well, so that is a huge plus for me.

  22. #30372
    🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    10,292
    Rep Power
    25

    Default














  23. #30373
    Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 21

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    310
    Rep Power
    0

    Default







    someone with a red name and kind of transparent came and killed me.. sigh. there's pk in this game?!?

  24. #30374
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 64

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,853
    Rep Power
    11

    Default


  25. #30375
    Chrono's Crony Reputation: 133
    markca's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    3,335
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldxwar View Post






    someone with a red name and kind of transparent came and killed me.. sigh. there's pk in this game?!?
    Not on retail, sounds like you were killed by a BioLab clone(probably summoned with a dead branch). They have names and take form of 1-1 and 2-1 classes.
    Last edited by markca; 06-29-2014 at 01:28 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •