Page 1216 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 2167161116116612061214121512161217121812261266 ... LastLast
Results 30,376 to 30,400 of 32691

Thread: Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

  1. #30376
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Working on maxing my third GC, the other two are maxed already.



    Guess I'll go FATE Farming after lunch and whatnot. Try and get Atma Crystals.

    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII ∑ Saving For: New Computer

  2. #30377
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post

    Name of the game ?

  3. #30378
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    NightAir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vagabontat View Post
    Name of the game ?
    Elder Scrolls Online. It's not a good game to pay a sub for.

  4. #30379
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,184
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NightAir View Post
    Elder Scrolls Online. It's not a good game to pay a sub for.
    for some it is ... for some its not its personal preference i would play it but i play final fantasy right now and dont really want to pay 2 subs

    and on topic lvl 50 miner waiting for gold ore !

    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  5. #30380
    🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    10,292
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    I just bought the game that had already 30 days + 2 60 day cards for 15£ each , soo i got 6 months worth of playtime . I don't want to pay with my credit card for a game . I just ordered them from home and paid in cash when the guy brought it to my doorstep . i love it cause its all voice acted , and quite high quality as well . If only the weapons and armor were more flashy ...







  6. #30381
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,184
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    I just bought the game that had already 30 days + 2 60 day cards for 15£ each , soo i got 6 months worth of playtime . I don't want to pay with my credit card for a game . I just ordered them from home and paid in cash when the guy brought it to my doorstep . i love it cause its all voice acted , and quite high quality as well . If only the weapons and armor were more flashy ...
    *cough* 5 *cough*
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  7. #30382
    🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    10,292
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    typo .


  8. #30383
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Got my first Atma crystal ever...


    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII ∑ Saving For: New Computer

  9. #30384
    Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 21

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    310
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markca View Post
    Not on retail, sounds like you were killed by a BioLab clone(probably summoned with a dead branch). They have names and take form of 1-1 and 2-1 classes.
    ah that makes sense. thanks ^^ it was where the pupa and chonchons come out haha

  10. #30385
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 860
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    15,132
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    we bought a new FC house, medium size so were all chilling in and around it + stalking neighbors lol.
    also bought a nice casual set i used as glamour, but later decided to undo and just keep it as non combat clothing ;p cause i find it a little too revealing to be fighting in




  11. #30386
    ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 47
    GenjoSenpai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,337
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    we bought a new FC house, medium size so were all chilling in and around it + stalking neighbors lol.
    also bought a nice casual set i used as glamour, but later decided to undo and just keep it as non combat clothing ;p cause i find it a little too revealing to be fighting in




    yea know if your kitten WAS real deal i would stalk her she looks so juicy goodness!?!?! :P

    mincro: i fucked twice then my brothers left me to die

  12. #30387
    Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 15
    Lexaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,673
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Yay finally got armor that looks good and also gives good defense !



    3 more lvls and gonna be 30 and switch to Dragoon :3



  13. #30388
    Game Journalist Reputation: 490

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,794
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Captured my first portal.


    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

  14. #30389
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Now have four out of 12 atma crystals:



    Working on the Shroud crystals.

    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII ∑ Saving For: New Computer

  15. #30390
    Phantom's Freak Reputation: 107
    Espio0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Greengate
    Posts
    2,519
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    ah for ****s sake, you guys really want to make me resub to FFXIV
    Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post
    I'm sure that everything that I just said seems extremely silly to most of the people reading this, but Sonic has a place in my heart and that will carry on until I die.

  16. #30391
    🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    10,292
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Wish the weapon effects lasted forever , not just when you get them out...


















  17. #30392
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,184
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexaz View Post
    Yay finally got armor that looks good and also gives good defense !



    3 more lvls and gonna be 30 and switch to Dragoon :3
    i don't know how it is on your servers but on my server ''moogle'' dragoons are hated.
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  18. #30393
    Chrono's Crony Reputation: 133
    markca's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    3,335
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    not my video but just installed this onto my tablet, seriously wish they made these games in english, theirs so many games I would like to play but they're mainly korean only. NA games why u suk so much d.
    Yeah its easy to get the .apk and play but I won't understand anything and sometimes its a hassle to get the game to update.

    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt


  19. #30394
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 19

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,025
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    i don't know how it is on your servers but on my server ''moogle'' dragoons are hated.
    Dragoons are pretty much disliked everywhere due the massive amount of insanely bad dragoons there is.
    It's not even really a stereotype that dragoons get hit by a lot of mechanics, because of those bad players i'd say atleast 90% of em get hit by stupid shit that everyone else avoids. Mainly because they don't know how to work their jump attacks into their dps rotation.

  20. #30395
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitoshi View Post
    Dragoons are pretty much disliked everywhere due the massive amount of insanely bad dragoons there is.
    It's not even really a stereotype that dragoons get hit by a lot of mechanics, because of those bad players i'd say atleast 90% of em get hit by stupid shit that everyone else avoids. Mainly because they don't know how to work their jump attacks into their dps rotation.
    I usually don't use jumps anyway unless I have low TP. Because if you use Heavy Lance, and you use Doom Spike rather than ring of thorns (Save for bombs in Brayflox Hard), you're a good DRG. Solo'ing boss fates is also pretty easy too, cross-class bloodbath. The problem most DRGs usually have is positioning, and being able to work with their tanks. right before Heavy Lance ends, you should use Dragondrive Dive, or whatever it's called, since that's the only jump that can't be affected by the jump buffer, but is buffed by heavy lance.
    Last edited by coldReactive; 06-30-2014 at 04:55 PM.

    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII ∑ Saving For: New Computer

  21. #30396
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317
    Bad Hamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    13,776
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Espio0 View Post
    ah for ****s sake, you guys really want to make me resub to FFXIV
    Then resub.

  22. #30397
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 64

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,854
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    So I'm leveling a lancer.... D:

  23. #30398
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Atma of the Archer finally...


    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII ∑ Saving For: New Computer

  24. #30399
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 76
    Mystryx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,755
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Hit 50 in mining today, deciding on what to level next, was thinking of doing Thaumaterge

    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1


  25. #30400
    Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 26
    Faith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,633
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markca View Post
    not my video but just installed this onto my tablet, seriously wish they made these games in english, theirs so many games I would like to play but they're mainly korean only. NA games why u suk so much d.
    Yeah its easy to get the .apk and play but I won't understand anything and sometimes its a hassle to get the game to update.

    Won't happen unless mobile based apps and games gain a significant grip on the market as it does in Japan and Korea.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •