Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Another video I made of my trooper in SWTOR. Sorry for not doing any sort of commentary on this one. I cut my hand pretty bad yesterday so I just couldn't be bothered with it. Was too busy bleeding everywhere, lol.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

A video showing some clan gameplay in Kicks Online, F2P street soccer MMORPG.
    All main players of a once legendary club on Kicks Online get showcased here Every player gets his separate minutes of fame.
    (Actual gameplay starts from 1:20)

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

For more info, please visit my main post:

http://www.onrpg.com/boards/190111.html

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

is it just me or does SWTOR looks like a bad clone of global agenda? dunno, lol. maybe its just because i hate anything related to starwars :P

Currently Playing: FFXIV

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 120

Quote Originally Posted by Daroff View Post
    Another video I made of my trooper in SWTOR. Sorry for not doing any sort of commentary on this one. I cut my hand pretty bad yesterday so I just couldn't be bothered with it. Was too busy bleeding everywhere, lol.

YouTube Video
    can't wait to start leveling my commando pretty soon, just have some pvp grind to finish up first.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    is it just me or does SWTOR looks like a bad clone of global agenda? dunno, lol. maybe its just because i hate anything related to starwars :P

Doesn't your character kinda break the immersion for you? I'm not bashing on your way of playing, but my character's hair is almost too much for me. xD

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

Quote Originally Posted by Peter1992t View Post
    Doesn't your character kinda break the immersion for you? I'm not bashing on your way of playing, but my character's hair is almost too much for me. xD
    nah i dont have that problem :P all skyrim woman are so ugly i rather play with her lol. ive also played trough entire fallout 3 with that shojo mod lol, thats even more strange :P

Currently Playing: FFXIV

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

nah i dont have that problem :P all skyrim woman are so ugly i rather play with her lol. ive also played trough entire fallout 3 with that shojo mod lol, thats even more strange :P
    You can make very good looking girls in vanilla Skyrim. They are "all" far from ugly. Compared to oblivion's horrid art direction, it's a major step up. Saying "all" are ugly really is a dis-service...well imo

Banned Reputation: 72

USA Wisconsin Language: English only Disability: Language-Based Hates: Grammar Trolls

hell no Global Agenda is Fpsmmorpg all action base game when Swtor is generic Hero combat system you see in world of warcraft and everquest 2

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 15

Only game I wanted to play on ePSXe and it's the only game I can get to work haha
    edit: wow those look strange

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 284

i can kinda see symphony of the night trapped behind all those black lines.
    sounds like a metaphore.
    Claimed by the lovely miss Zilo

Page 1323 of 3075 FirstFirst ... 3238231223127313131321132213231324132513331373142318232323 ... LastLast