Page 151 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 511011411491501511521531612012516511151 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 32691

Thread: Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Firor's Fury Reputation: 87

I am credit to team.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 829

Quote Originally Posted by hyarume View Post
    nope, but if you have internet banking, you can use a prepaid credit card, I use mywirecard. Its easy (tho for european players only)

forgot to add a link.

http://www.mywirecard.com/nl/

You make an account (for the mastercard)

You add your details right, you add your bank to your account.

You transfer the money using IBAN (since you live in the netherlands) (germany doesn't need to do it since it's a german bank)

It's just you send the money to them, they take 1 euro for themselves tho for every transfer, so it'll end up, an euro more expansive.

Finally you wait a time till it arrived and is processed.

And then you get a credit card, that's pre-paid, and just not in card-form (tho you can order a card form one too)

You use all these details (of the card) to register for FFXI, and you can play, and after the trial pay.

(anyone)
    You can contact me if you need info, or help,

xfire: hyaru

Still popular going strong!, Today I checked it started off as 3400, a few hours later it was over 4k, and it was still increasing!!
    The game is 9 years old!

Sadly, my to take screenshots my UI closes, took me like 8 screenshots attempts to make this one, thought I had the other one with over 4k players too, but.. sadly I didn't.. should find a new hotkey for that...

thanks for the info. sorry for the late quote i completely i forgot i asked this until now lol

Banned Reputation: 101

Quote Originally Posted by Slate View Post
    Man, the MW3 footage looks exactly like MW2 but in new maps.

Same old blow door and then slow motion, same old shoot helicopters for half an hour until they die with a ****ing 50cal minigun.

Pisses me off.

BF3 on the other hand. Epic.
    Man, the BF3 footage looks exactly like BF2: BC but in new maps (that look like the old ones).

Same old driving around in a tank, same old shoot other tanks for half an hour until they die with fucking armor piercing explosive rounds.

Pisses me off.

Seriously though, stop bitching. Both look great, and both look just like their predecessors.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 56

Quote Originally Posted by Q_switch_css View Post
    im stealing internet from the guy downstairs.. sometimes he gets mad and hits the ceiling with the broom unsecure wireless FTW!

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

Default Cyphers

Playing Cypher OBT. Pretty fun game just trying to figure out how to max out settings and if it's already maxed then it doesn't look all that great lol.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 192

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    thanks for the info. sorry for the late quote i completely i forgot i asked this until now lol
    no problem.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 76

Quote Originally Posted by bonneau_14 View Post
    Man, the BF3 footage looks exactly like BF2: BC but in new maps (that look like the old ones).

Same old driving around in a tank, same old shoot other tanks for half an hour until they die with fucking armor piercing explosive rounds.

Pisses me off.

Seriously though, stop bitching. Both look great, and both look just like their predecessors.
    Yes BF3 Looks like BF2: BC despite the fact that it uses a whole different and new engine.....

/facepalm

"What are these Goddamn Animals?"

http://www.twitch.tv/reefmadness - Follow me please

i think he was talking about how it repeats the same situations and not about graphics .
    im stealing internet from the guy downstairs.. sometimes he gets mad and hits the ceiling with the broom unsecure wireless FTW!

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 76

Quote Originally Posted by matiasdk View Post
    i think he was talking about how it repeats the same situations and not about graphics .
    I'm not exactly sure how one can deduce that from just a small gameplay video esp when the others are not alike this one or anything in BC, but okay if you say so.

"What are these Goddamn Animals?"

http://www.twitch.tv/reefmadness - Follow me please

Sonic’s Milkshake Reputation: 10

Just my two cents as a student game designer:

"It's hard to create new things dealing with army, so they use existing situations but change around pieces to make a different scenario."

That's about 80% of showcase games these days. The only ones who are "original" are indie games and the occasional genre changer that appears every now and then.

Edit: If it refers to the graphical resemblance, then I agree with Reefer about how BF3 looks completely different from it's predecessor, and MW3 is the same engine just tweaked a bit.
    Active:
    CS:GO
    Dota 2
    Maplestory

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Madness View Post
    I'm not exactly sure how one can deduce that from just a small gameplay video esp when the others are not alike this one or anything in BC, but okay if you say so.
    i dont say nothing , you jumped into graphics when i think he was talking about other thing

i dont understand why this shit about wich game is better , both are good games

IMO ,mw was always better , loved the campaings even when their are just scrips but with a solid story with enough twists

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 140

Barrows is fun ;3 Too bad the price of Barrows equipment ain't too high anymore but ah well~
    Last edited by Thas; 06-07-2011 at 08:48 AM.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 40

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 10

Man I hate seeing DFO shots because I got to level 60 as Godhand Aka Monk.(way before the new dungeons came out forgot what the place was called but where you go to the new town in the boat after you talk to the chick) and I got hacked so I quit and seeing those shots makes me Q_Q Wish nexon would give me some items back I even have screenshots still :/ spent over 200$ Q_Q lol
    League Of Legends (NA)
    IGN: Donk (Diamond)

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 267

Quote Originally Posted by vash323 View Post
    Man I hate seeing DFO shots because I got to level 60 as Godhand Aka Monk.(way before the new dungeons came out forgot what the place was called but where you go to the new town in the boat after you talk to the chick) and I got hacked so I quit and seeing those shots makes me Q_Q Wish nexon would give me some items back I even have screenshots still :/ spent over 200$ Q_Q lol
    What should i say? I don't have even a chance to test it! (EU QQ )

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 134

Quote Originally Posted by bonneau_14 View Post

Pisses me off.

MW3 will have a subscripton service in which you will be charged to use the "Join friend" service of to generally view your stats.

MW3 brings nothing new to the table. Same old story. Russians are bad, Americans are epic and save the world.

Every game after MW1 was slapped with 1 or 2 new mechanics (Care Package, etc) and called a new game.

The Head of Activison, in control of the development companies, wants you to give him as much money as possible. Bobby Kotick said he didn't really care for making fun and innovative games, as long as he gets money out of it.

BF3 is not a sequel to Bad Company 2. It is a sequel to BF2, which was one of the most innovative games of its time and is considered a pinnacle of gaming.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 64

So, What new things does battlefield 3 bring to the table? apart from a new engine...

onrpg is getting worst..no one is aloud to like both games, one always has to be better than the other..

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 43

Dunno if anyone else feels the same but i always felt Modern warfare series and on was basically a stripped down version of battlefield.
    I actually enjoyed MW at one point but just got bored of the whole damn thing.

old screen, dunno if i posted before or not...

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 480

Quote Originally Posted by Slate View Post
    MW3 will have a subscripton service in which you will be charged to use the "Join friend" service of to generally view your stats.

MW3 brings nothing new to the table. Same old story. Russians are bad, Americans are epic and save the world.

Every game after MW1 was slapped with 1 or 2 new mechanics (Care Package, etc) and called a new game.

The Head of Activison, in control of the development companies, wants you to give him as much money as possible. Bobby Kotick said he didn't really care for making fun and innovative games, as long as he gets money out of it.

BF3 is not a sequel to Bad Company 2. It is a sequel to BF2, which was one of the most innovative games of its time and is considered a pinnacle of gaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    So, What new things does battlefield 3 bring to the table? apart from a new engine...

onrpg is getting worst..no one is aloud to like both games, one always has to be better than the other..
    Quality over Quantity in this situation, MW2 Comes out in masses to please the -memory span of a gold fish- crowd, and BF2 caters to people who simply enjoy games that are meant to be enjoyed, in both worlds; visually and aesthetically.
    I don't know many gamers who have bought CoD just for the story line alone, they do it for the online play. CoD makes a great arcade series, but really, that cow theyre milking is getting old and stale.
    MW and MW2 were the only massive changes in CoD, afterwhich it just became the same old shit again and again and again, maybe adding 1 or 2 new things after you pay 60$ for what could resemble a addon.
    Last edited by TreyTrey12; 06-07-2011 at 01:37 PM.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

Quote Originally Posted by OooRangee View Post
    What should i say? I don't have even a chance to test it! (EU QQ )
    Because it's soo00o0 hard to play it from Europe. ;c

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 13

Candy got any High level that can boost in Sky tower? i got the moneys ofc And yeah i play from sweden like a boss

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 267

Quote Originally Posted by nuhmaster View Post
    Candy got any High level that can boost in Sky tower? i got the moneys ofc And yeah i play from sweden like a boss
    P2P proxy much?

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 13

Noooooooooooooo waaaaaay

Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 25

~Current Computer~
    Chipset : Intel Ivy Bridge Z77
    Processor : Intel Core i5 3570k @ 3.40 GHz
    Memory : 8192 (2 x 4096 DDR3-SDRAM ) Kingston HyperX
    Video Card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660TI (GeForce GTX 480 dedicated to PhysX)