Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 67

Quote Originally Posted by MrTingTing View Post

You claim to be an amateur bodybuilder, yet you laugh about eating healthy.
    I wont comment on that

love how you guys ignore all posts and just state your opinion, thatīs the onrpg way of discussion (just look up alcohol statistics, youīll find out that germany will be near top[and recent developments will even worsen this], also at the NL guy, why drink alcohol when you can smoke weed all day?)

also, bodybuilders donīt eat healthy, they do know much more about food than regular persons though (high calorie intake with almost 300g proteins every day, low carb to get ripped, but hey, iīm not gonna talk about biochemistry now, or all wanna-be chemists will show up here)

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 384

Quote Originally Posted by MrTingTing View Post

You claim to be an amateur bodybuilder, yet you laugh about eating healthy.
    I wont comment on that

Don't comment then, you obviously know little of nutrition. Body building is far from eating healthy, and even then results aren't always the same, seeing as genetics are different amongst everyone. On a given work out day I probably consume more calories, fat, carbs and protein than you would eat in 3 days.

Game Journalist Reputation: 86

Hmm, a new character for P4U..

-
    And why are you people discussing about such stuff in a thread about posting screenshots/videos?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Gods-Hand View Post
    is there an english version for this? i watched acouple of videos, its really got me interested.
    Nope, only a thailand version but if you look in the 12 Tails Online thread theres a registration guide for it. The only thing I have to say is that early on combat is pretty slow and the missions are hard as heck.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 15

I never knew what that blue heart on the right meant , any1 care to explain instead of arguing about stupid things ?

These guys are annoying , mostly because the game doesn't allow you to dodge after I think 3 (or maybe 4 hits) and that's when I get clobbered , also after dodging (blinking in my case) there's about 2sec recovery which is more than enough for some1 to hit me (cause most of the time it's not 1v1)

So I finally got this piece of shit summon , I thought it'd act as a decoy , but the monsters just ignore him and head straight for me , and well ... they have a point cause this retard just stands near the monsters (sometimes he even ignores the monsters and stands still !) and he misses most hits cause it takes him an hours to try and swing , in the meantime all monsters move out of the way

Umm yeah where's my freaking learn button ? God damn it I hate bugs

Game Journalist Reputation: 86

^ Your're talking about those logos appearing at the bottom right corner during conversations at times right? I believe those are the logos/crests of the 'faction'/storyline or something.

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by PinkiePie View Post
    **** off that's the dumbest thing i've heard today, not everyone owns a psp you idiot and the psp controls for ys are way too touchy

it's like if they were to remake like..i dunno the original contra, if they remade the original contra with all new music, graphics, stages and enemies and bosses, sure that'd be more of a re-imagining but if that were to come out and you'd be all like "wtf i own dis gaem already on nes it's like ten bux y is it thirty bux if it's brand new and i already own the old one"

besides the ys games are way better on pc anyway

Yup, that's what a poor person would say

people who have money really don't give a shit, especially if it's a game they like and a developer they want to support

guess you probably don't know much about the whole "enjoying games for more than a few minutes" thing though
    Im not poor but I rather spend my cash on important things like food and rent. You will see for your self when you grow up that u can not waste cash left to right.

Also I grew up with ys on The turbo graphic 16 so I always like Ys on consoles that why I like it on psp more than PC it is like FPS games is better on PC than on Ps3 and games like ys is better on consoles than on PC in my opinion but that how I think not u.

Anyway here some Space ship.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 15

Finally have my own house ! (I really hope it's not temporary )

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 180

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    Don't comment then, you obviously know little of nutrition. Body building is far from eating healthy, and even then results aren't always the same, seeing as genetics are different amongst everyone. On a given work out day I probably consume more calories, fat, carbs and protein than you would eat in 3 days.

1. Unless you ACTUALLY compete, I suggest you call what you do working out.
    2. Eating Right has just as much to do with Bodybuilding as working out. Google any Bodybuilding video, these guys watch everything they eat, even when "bulking"

Ontopic:
    I've been playing Red Dead online on PS3

Check out my Twitch Stream, Click the Hot Girlz. CS:GO (Training).
    Don't take shit too seriously, because soon we'll all be in the grave

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 67

Quote Originally Posted by kuturu4FA View Post

1. Unless you ACTUALLY compete, I suggest you call what you do working out.
    2. Eating Right has just as much to do with Bodybuilding as working out. Google any Bodybuilding video, these guys watch everything they eat, even when "bulking"

Ontopic:
    I've been playing Red Dead online on PS3

uh oh ifbb incoming. total badass, started training 2 years ago, 15 inch biceps. you donīt have to compete to call yourself a body builder.
    @2. whatīs your point ? eating right for bb != eating healthy and thatīs what he said

also another random pic

Page 1541 of 3165 FirstFirst ... 54110411441149115311539154015411542154315511591164120412541 ... LastLast