Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

42 Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by charly1337 View Post
    Do you have to reincarnate ? What benefits does it provide ?
    Basically its an Alt character that shares almost everything with your main char, runes, bag, gold, ship, mounts, all the CS items you also get to choose 1 of 2 skills from that class to use on your other char.

o.o

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by HawttCaKey View Post
    i bought my ps3 just for this game.
    you wont regret it <3
    Pretty much this. I'm glad that there may or may not be a chance this gets ported to PC. Also a pretty good video TB made awhile ago explaining why it'd be good for this game to get ported.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 34

All those allod screenshots want to make me play it, but I always get countered by like the grind I find But my god, I really want to progress but it hurts so much :'( that grind xd

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 174

*MIGHT CONTAIN SPOILERS - WATCH AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION*

Anderson Extended Dialogue - Ending (Female Shep)
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Male Shep Version
    YouTube Video

oh my gawd....manly tears were shed~ WHY THE FK DID BIOWARE CUT THIS AUDIO?? WHY??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    "When it comes to the past, EVERYONE writes fiction." -Stephen King

Super Moderator Reputation: 189

Quote Originally Posted by Asiankid0 View Post
    oh my gawd....manly tears were shed~ WHY THE FK DID BIOWARE CUT THIS AUDIO?? WHY??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Well, the rumors going around say that apparently it only plays if you've never had a love interest in ME1, 2 or 3. Which is like 1% of the entire ME community

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    Well, the rumors going around say that apparently it only plays if you've never had a love interest in ME1, 2 or 3. Which is like 1% of the entire ME community
    actually we dont know that. no one confirmed it....so it's still up for speculation. if it were the case, how come no one uploaded videos yet? >.<
    "When it comes to the past, EVERYONE writes fiction." -Stephen King

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

Quote Originally Posted by HawttCaKey View Post
    i bought my ps3 just for this game.
    you wont regret it <3
    well, i did it lol, couldn't wait xD i ordered my ps3, a Ethernet cable, a hdmi cable, dark souls and demon's souls :P so ill be raising hell tomorrow!
    i just really hope i can connect the ps3 to the internet without a router though. my modem has 4 lan sockets, but the first one is white and on 2-3-4 there was a sticker saying "use when u have a router or wifi device" so for a while i thought ill need a router first. but today i tried pluging my network cable from PC to Lan 2 socket and the internet worked fine. (it might be a modem+router in 1?)

anyway no biggy if it doesnt work ill just plug my modem directly to my ps3 for 1 day and get a router.

Currently Playing: TheHunter

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    well, i did it lol, couldn't wait xD i ordered my ps3, a Ethernet cable, a hdmi cable, dark souls and demon's souls :P so ill be raising hell tomorrow!
    i just really hope i can connect the ps3 to the internet without a router though. my modem has 4 lan sockets, but the first one is white and on 2-3-4 there was a sticker saying "use when u have a router or wifi device" so for a while i thought ill need a router first. but today i tried pluging my network cable from PC to Lan 2 socket and the internet worked fine. (it might be a modem+router in 1?)

anyway no biggy if it doesnt work ill just plug my modem directly to my ps3 for 1 day and get a router.

Hell yeah !
    i haven't read the whole text yet but i couldn't wait to respond !

You really won't regret buying this :>
    If youre done with Demon Souls and starting up Dark Souls, hit me up.
    PSN: TnK__ (two underbars)
    so we can do some pvp together
    U just have to try some times till it "works"
    Patch 1.05 made online waaaaaay better, so many summoning signs *___*
    Currently Playing: 'Team Fortress 2'

Pipster's Punk Reputation: 51

#jelly

another day of allods

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Buy the gran turismo 5 package. PS3 slim 320gig with 2 controllers and the game for 274euro.

Page 1559 of 3229 FirstFirst ... 55910591459150915491557155815591560156115691609165920592559 ... LastLast