Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 11

(lowest res.)

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by jaydude View Post
    Mountain Mansion im making in creation mode.
    Front

Front Left

Back

Entrance Right Side
    looks rely rely awesome good work keep it up ^^

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 128
    Sega Enterprises Infractions: 2many2count

Yeah jaydude, that looks real nice.

Played a bit of Grand Chase today. Still a really fun game, just hard to get the characters and keep up with all of them at once. I had to show off the newest character though, because he's pretty damn legit.

Coolest smile.
    sunic hudgehug

pso2 is da game

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post
    Yeah jaydude, that looks real nice.

Played a bit of Grand Chase today. Still a really fun game, just hard to get the characters and keep up with all of them at once. I had to show off the newest character though, because he's pretty damn legit.

Coolest smile.

Ah, Grand Chase! The first game i used real life cash on! Sadly i have forgoten the password of my old account Q_Q It's pretty darn rare and had some epic stuff on it.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    Outspark had another game called Divine Souls Which was room based action combat rpg ... where you used to fight team vs team ... something like LoL but 3rd person...

Oh yeah thats right, I remember playing on a private server for a long time before it closed down, I always played Priest.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyomon View Post
    yeah. and divine souls was uh, pretty freakin bad. even though it was semi-diffent from othr games, and action based.

but this one . divinia. is worse. just terribad lol
    Divina isn't that bad, just alittle slow paced but I enjoy it.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 92

What the shitballs Sony.. Apparently this game sold extremely well in Japan.

Edit: Panda sex!
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Last edited by Klaime; 06-15-2012 at 10:36 PM.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 36

Quote Originally Posted by Klaime View Post
    What the shitballs Sony.. Apparently this game sold extremely well in Japan.

Edit: Panda sex!
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    I'd buy that.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 35

i'm pleasantly surprised but also disappointed with Smite. it's basically equal parts originality and imitation. there are plenty of MOBAs it could have pulled from, but it takes almost solely from League. certain identical skills, the stat system, a similar jungle scheme (with buffs, dragon monster global gold, baron monster buff), and the recall button.

it's just upsetting to see them rip these things because they also did a really good job with creating a bunch of fresh moba concepts (such as every every item being upgradeable, and you only unlock their unique passives by upgrading them) and they made such a unique, interesting setting.

baron equivalent:

kali being op (24 kills 0 deaths 8 assists):
    Last edited by Zender; 06-16-2012 at 12:19 AM.

Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 25

My DH In ****-you-elites-tank-mode. I can take hits from just about anything in this, well minus direct boss hits, but then its not build for that, haven't tried the goddamned lickers either, but those will hopefully get nerfed too. Im getting decently easy NV stacks in this, then switch out gear and farm siegebreaker (mainly) or azmo. Yes my DPS is low, I don't use cheesy SS to 'buff' it up. I got near 40k damage in 'dps'/mf gear, and I'm cool with that till I can afford an uber bow (with socket) As you can see my crit is like 45% (and the scoundrel would add another 3% in theory) so its not like I need it either.

Anyways, made 10 bucks on the RMAH, but I didn't actually see much stuff being sold, anyone else managed to sell anything?
    Last edited by Symce; 06-16-2012 at 03:20 AM.

~Current Computer~
    Chipset : Intel Ivy Bridge Z77
    Processor : Intel Core i5 3570k @ 3.40 GHz
    Memory : 8192 (2 x 4096 DDR3-SDRAM ) Kingston HyperX
    Video Card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660TI (GeForce GTX 480 dedicated to PhysX)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Zender View Post
    i'm pleasantly surprised but also disappointed with Smite. it's basically equal parts originality and imitation. there are plenty of MOBAs it could have pulled from, but it takes almost solely from League. certain identical skills, the stat system, a similar jungle scheme (with buffs, dragon monster global gold, baron monster buff), and the recall button.

it's just upsetting to see them rip these things because they also did a really good job with creating a bunch of fresh moba concepts (such as every every item being upgradeable, and you only unlock their unique passives by upgrading them) and they made such a unique, interesting setting.

baron equivalent:

kali being op (24 kills 0 deaths 8 assists):
    that looks so fugly...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Page 1818 of 3134 FirstFirst ... 81813181718176818081816181718181819182018281868191823182818 ... LastLast