Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 25

Quote Originally Posted by SorenEmblem View Post
    They DO mention everything in their patch notes. And like someone else said, they've been mentioning the attack speed nerf for a while now. Had you actually been paying attention, you'd know that Blizzard gave people enough of a fair warning to change their setups for the coming patch. Your ignorance isn't Blizzard's fault.
    Word, I knew it was coming like a month ago, hence I never even invested in IAS gear. I got like 40k dps in my 'tank' gear, without SS, 400-450-ish resist all, 42k life or so, and 35% crit I think. I also got some MF gear which lowers my dps to like 28k and puts my MF to 180%-ish I farm act 1 and part of 2 act with MF gear. Act 3/4 needs my tanky gear.

I'm a DH btw, some packs in act 3/4 are still neigh impossible (especially already fast mobs with a fast affix too make things really awkward) None of my gear is all that good, but that's why Im saving to 10mil for.

Saying you knew nothing from IAS/NT Nerf that was incoming is BS.

Stats, missing 20 resist all, and a little life because the ring is on my monk I think.

My bow, got it off RMAH, basically traded a cruddy Hellrack for it, pretty sweet deal imo.

Skills, shadow power/gloom is a godsend vs reflect mobs, and sometimes in crappy situations when low on hp.
    Last edited by Symce; 06-22-2012 at 01:23 AM.

~Current Computer~
    Chipset : Intel Ivy Bridge Z77
    Processor : Intel Core i5 3570k @ 3.40 GHz
    Memory : 8192 (2 x 4096 DDR3-SDRAM ) Kingston HyperX
    Video Card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660TI (GeForce GTX 480 dedicated to PhysX)

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 26

They DO mention everything in their patch notes. And like someone else said, they've been mentioning the attack speed nerf for a while now. Had you actually been paying attention, you'd know that Blizzard gave people enough of a fair warning to change their setups for the coming patch. Your ignorance isn't Blizzard's fault.
    It was mentioned in interviews and inside 1.0.3 patch preview. It was also a hot topic for the past while on the forums. Whoever says they don't mention it is just BSing.

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 52

QQ more. Don't blame Blizzard for your inability to read patch notes.
    I got my gear before they even talked about officially nerfing attack speed.

You can farm gear for weeks and get crap.

Also repair costs went up by like 7x.

It costs around 30k to repair my armor......

I only have 400k how am I supposed to make enough money to get new gear when I have to pay such high repair costs.

They also nerfed the items in chests and pots.

Quote Originally Posted by Faith View Post
    It was mentioned in interviews and inside 1.0.3 patch preview. It was also a hot topic for the past while on the forums. Whoever says they don't mention it is just BSing.
    Like I said I got my gear last month before they were officially talking about nerfing attack speed.

I took a break because inferno mode past later act 2 and beyond was too hard with little reward.

I logged back in because I heard they raised the drop rate for good gear and nerfed the elites and champions in act 2 and beyond of inferno mode.

But it was the complete opposite for me.

Most people not complaining probably don't use a Monk relying on Hp per hit to survive.
    The Barbarians already have any easier skill for that.
    Last edited by RyviusRan; 06-22-2012 at 02:03 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 215

Quote Originally Posted by Gryz34 View Post
    what game is that seya!?

and 2nd who is still playing diablo 3 and need any help

my tag is Gussy#1164
    It's Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines. A+ for good taste btw Seya. I remember beating that game three times but kept getting the same ending everytime. Also an apparently creepy picture of Ike, I think it's cute though.

Sonic’s Milkshake Reputation: 29

i too started playing pso2, played the closed beta thanks to someone here ( thanks Abhorsen <3) so now im playing open and having a blast x3 on ship 10 block 20 atm as ship 1-5 is down...ive met some pretty fun people so if they stay i might >.<....tho ship 2 is more future proof tho =x

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    ]

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 52

Quote Originally Posted by shadow426 View Post
    i too started playing pso2, played the closed beta thanks to someone here ( thanks Abhorsen <3) so now im playing open and having a blast x3 on ship 10 block 20 atm as ship 1-5 is down...ive met some pretty fun people so if they stay i might >.<....tho ship 2 is more future proof tho =x

You should come to ship 2 since I am on it.

Also you should get on Windows Live Messenger....

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    simple logic ... this weapon has better DPS i BUY IT !
    this and I was browsing for bows with hit on life which atleast in hell was VERY usefull even if it had less dps , and any dh wep + dex would cost insane I think

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 128
    Sega Enterprises Infractions: 2many2count

Made a Hunter. Almost ready to hit level 17. So far I've gotten one rare weapon (7 star Talis), and I found a fun area in the shopping center too.

sunic hudgehug

pso2 is da game

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 184

Still playing TERA, I'm slow, but enjoying it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/6370432...7630144961730/

A Shrubbery Reputation: 19

Quote Originally Posted by hyarume View Post
    Still playing TERA, I'm slow, but enjoying it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/6370432...7630144961730/
    Your first time around, slow is how you should experience this game .

Especially because of it's beauty, the environments are so drop dead gorgeous sometimes it makes you stop in your tracks and just look around a bit.

Imgur not working, so no obligatory screenshot.

Page 1836 of 3081 FirstFirst ... 83613361736178618261834183518361837183818461886193623362836 ... LastLast