Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

  1. #18411
    Pellet Eater Reputation: 52
    RyviusRan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    591
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    In Phantasy Star Online 2 I can't seem to finish quests B-3 on the matter board.

    I talked to Xeno






    But he has no quest option or any option at all.

  2. #18412
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253
    HamsterMascot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    12,867
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RyviusRan View Post
    In Phantasy Star Online 2 I can't seem to finish quests B-3 on the matter board.

    I talked to Xeno






    But he has no quest option or any option at all.
    You're supposed to do the 2nd mission on the list, but just don't bother with the matter board. I've done that mission more then 30 times to farm grinders and it never completed for me...

    Another Rockbear, with a fake damage count. I'm using this spot to level.



    btw, also made more then 100k now with everything I sold. I'm definitely good for a long time.

  3. #18413
    Pellet Eater Reputation: 52
    RyviusRan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    591
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darksin View Post
    You're supposed to do the 2nd mission on the list, but just don't bother with the matter board. I've done that mission more then 30 times to farm grinders and it never completed for me...

    Another Rockbear, with a fake damage count. I'm using this spot to level.



    btw, also made more then 100k now with everything I sold. I'm definitely good for a long time.
    What are you selling?
    Last edited by RyviusRan; 06-23-2012 at 05:14 PM.

  4. #18414
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    13,910
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RyviusRan View Post
    What are you selling and where are you selling it?
    u can make alot of money from the auction house :P
    just sell discs, funpoint card stuff, or sometimes u get a mag juicer to give it new powers from monster or boss drop which can go for 70k or more, (atleast the one that makes it randomly drop mono/di/trimates) synthesizers, grinders and go on, everything can sell nice


    Currently Playing: WoW

    >Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

  5. #18415
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 286
    WerewolfX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Azkaban
    Posts
    15,924
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RyviusRan View Post
    What are you selling?

    What'reya buyin?

  6. #18416
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253
    HamsterMascot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    12,867
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    u can make alot of money from the auction house :P
    just sell discs, funpoint card stuff, or sometimes u get a mag juicer to give it new powers from monster or boss drop which can go for 70k or more, (atleast the one that makes it randomly drop mono/di/trimates) synthesizers, grinders and go on, everything can sell nice

    Yeah, but I'm keeping the ones that will increase the strike power on my mag. I just need 2 more fongulf drops and I have it xD

  7. #18417
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 128
    supersonix9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sega Enterprises Infractions: 2many2count
    Posts
    2,802
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WerewolfX View Post
    What'reya buyin?
    Whaddaya got?

    sunic hudgehug

    pso2 is da game


  8. #18418
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253
    HamsterMascot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    12,867
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    One of the rockbears dropped a nice claw.

  9. #18419
    Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 11

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    992
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Fighting a giant, on a narrow ledge, at a low level, is not a great idea...


  10. #18420
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 286
    WerewolfX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Azkaban
    Posts
    15,924
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post
    Whaddaya got?

    Got some RARE things on sale, stranger!

Page 1842 of 3206 FirstFirst ... 84213421742179218321840184118421843184418521892194223422842 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •