Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

  1. #19541
    McFox Sandwich Reputation: 15

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    460
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    got the cool(a.k.a must have) mods like deadly dragons?
    Yea, I've got Deadly Dragons. I try to avoid the mods that change gameplay heavily though because most of the time they're script heavy and that can lead to save bloating.

    Aside from Deadly Dragons I don't think I have any other mods that change gameplay drastically, the rest are mostly textures/replacers/armor mods.

  2. #19542
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220
    Jermatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,043
    Rep Power
    14

    Default



    First pocket dimension I've explored and I get a Monster Zoo. :I

  3. #19543
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253
    HamsterMascot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    12,867
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    My account is unbanned so I thought about trying it out again.

  4. #19544
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91
    Akeras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,620
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rascal View Post
    Yea, I've got Deadly Dragons. I try to avoid the mods that change gameplay heavily though because most of the time they're script heavy and that can lead to save bloating.

    Aside from Deadly Dragons I don't think I have any other mods that change gameplay drastically, the rest are mostly textures/replacers/armor mods.
    I recommended some audio mods if you want to avoid gameplay changes, audio mods go one hell of a long way to improving the game.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

  5. #19545
    McFox Sandwich Reputation: 15

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    460
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    I recommended some audio mods if you want to avoid gameplay changes, audio mods go one hell of a long way to improving the game.
    Any you recommend?

    I used a couple, like Sounds of Skyrim (Wilds/Dungeons/Civilizations), but it was causing save game bloating and the mod author removed them until it can be fixed. Right now I'm using Climates of Tamriel, which isn't technically a sound mod, but has a bunch of new weather related sounds.


  6. #19546
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91
    Akeras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,620
    Rep Power
    9
    Last edited by Akeras; 08-10-2012 at 12:14 AM.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

  7. #19547
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 384
    TreyTrey12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
    Posts
    3,663
    Rep Power
    12

    Default



  8. #19548
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288
    Candyholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    bel sverige
    Posts
    9,667
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rascal View Post
    Any you recommend?

    I used a couple, like Sounds of Skyrim (Wilds/Dungeons/Civilizations), but it was causing save game bloating and the mod author removed them until it can be fixed. Right now I'm using Climates of Tamriel, which isn't technically a sound mod, but has a bunch of new weather related sounds.

    climates of tamriel + sounds of skyrim is hnnngg, feels so alive

    Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

  9. #19549
    McFox Sandwich Reputation: 15

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    460
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    Thanks, I think I'll bite on the shouts mod.

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    climates of tamriel + sounds of skyrim is hnnngg, feels so alive
    Actually, people discovered that Sounds of Skyrim conflicted with Climates, neither one worked well with each other. And beware of save game bloating, especially with Sounds of Skyrim - Civilizations, that one is mod where people first noticed it caused huge bloat.

  10. #19550
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220
    Jermatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,043
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


    I'm actually hyped for this.

Page 1955 of 3206 FirstFirst ... 95514551855190519451953195419551956195719652005205524552955 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •