Page 1966 of 3270 FirstFirst ... 96614661866191619561964196519661967196819762016206624662966 ... LastLast
Results 19,651 to 19,660 of 32691

Thread: Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

  1. #19651
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 128
    supersonix9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    um what
    Posts
    2,804
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    SWAG


    Panda Bear Meets The Grim Reaper
    Steam Username: Sine

  2. #19652
    King Furry Reputation: 432
    Cingal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,558
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    We don't need panty shots of 6 year olds, please don't do it again.
    And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear.

    You shout and no one seems to hear.

  3. #19653
    Super Moderator Reputation: 208
    Arri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    9,715
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    In case Cingal didn't make it clear, allow me to point out that the rules also say "artistic nudity isn't allowed". Which of course then covers panty shots and all that.

    So no, "At least it was artistically done!" isn't an excuse.


  4. #19654
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 749
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    14,459
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    In case Cingal didn't make it clear, allow me to point out that the rules also say "artistic nudity isn't allowed". Which of course then covers panty shots and all that.

    So no, "At least it was artistically done!" isn't an excuse.
    a panty shot with clothes on is a no go, however with the FFXIV, PSO2 and Vindictus nearly full nude swimsuit screenshots beeing posted nobody complained about it :| rules are so vague.

  5. #19655
    ロリコン大好き Reputation: 704
    SnOwBunZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hamster's closet.
    Posts
    12,652
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    That's because bikinis are socially acceptable while panties are not.
    I think the big issue with your screenshot is that they're from lolis, meaning underage and creepy for people that don't know lolis etc.

  6. #19656
    Super Moderator Reputation: 208
    Arri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    9,715
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    a panty shot with clothes on is a no go, however with the FFXIV, PSO2 and Vindictus nearly full nude swimsuit screenshots beeing posted nobody complained about it :| rules are so vague.
    Are people constantly posting screenshots of FFXIV, PSO2, and Vindictus panty shots?

    I'm not seeing any.

    "Other games have it!" isn't an excuse, either.


  7. #19657
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 313
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    11,721
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    In case Cingal didn't make it clear, allow me to point out that the rules also say "artistic nudity isn't allowed". Which of course then covers panty shots and all that.

    So no, "At least it was artistically done!" isn't an excuse.
    And once again Onrpg created something new to this world ... Panty Shots are now considered Nudity ...

    What comes next ? Mini Skirts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    Are people constantly posting screenshots of FFXIV, PSO2, and Vindictus panty shots?

    I'm not seeing any.

    "Other games have it!" isn't an excuse, either.
    You Don't Really Come to this thread much do you? Considering you are a mod and all that shizzle ... But i think i saw like few days ago Jumping Girl from vindictus only in full like bear panty + bra or what not suit ... but nah They don't post them ...

    Quote Originally Posted by SnOwBunZz View Post
    That's because bikinis are socially acceptable while panties are not.
    I think the big issue with your screenshot is that they're from lolis, meaning underage and creepy for people that don't know lolis etc.
    Bunzy this is soooo wrong on many lvls but still the truth :O

    Oh and i have forgotten ... "It was an Armor" isn't an excuse and "It was an Bikini" Isn't one either ... Because hey how do you know that that Elf wasn't wearing Bikini or armor under her dress ? :O

    Last edited by poeticas; 08-13-2012 at 08:25 PM.
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  8. #19658
    Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 438
    TreyTrey12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
    Posts
    3,777
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    Are people constantly posting screenshots of FFXIV, PSO2, and Vindictus panty shots?

    I'm not seeing any.

    "Other games have it!" isn't an excuse, either.
    Theres more vindictus panty shots in this thread than any other game combined almost..

  9. #19659
    Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 61
    RyviusRan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    637
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Serious Sam 3.






  10. #19660
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 749
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    14,459
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    Theres more vindictus panty shots in this thread than any other game combined almost..
    yeah lol

    i think i know why mine got deleted though, it isnt because its a loli or the fact its a panty shot, i think its the graphics, all the mods beeing used making a character look very realistic causes it to be more creepy or shocking for some maybe. ill stop now anyway lol. maybe some scenery shots of the landscape instead tommorow

    edit: ill repost the 2 face close up shots that got deleted aswel they are not rule breaking but ill just add the links to not bother anyone else.
    http://i.imgur.com/RSNlp.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/zAbf5.jpg
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 08-13-2012 at 08:52 PM.

Page 1966 of 3270 FirstFirst ... 96614661866191619561964196519661967196819762016206624662966 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •