Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

  1. #201
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,854
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuturu4FA View Post
    Lov'n this game, can't kill that Skagzilla though...


    Borderlands SS's

    I found Skagzilla to be a lot easier than Sledge. Then again I used Roland.

  2. #202
    Retired Staff Reputation: 492
    Bryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    USA!
    Posts
    15,200
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimee View Post
    Decided to try mage one more time and pvp'd for the first time ever, I don't even know if I did well or not, the entire thing was confusing....
    In The Black Garden, most of the scoring is done by holding the Fang of Regulos. Any player can pick up Fang and as they hold, it, their team earns points. The thing about holding the fang is that the points it awards change depending on your location on the map.

    If you hold the fang in the center of the map, you can earn up to 6 points per tick (which happen about every 5 seconds), so the points add up very quickly when you are holding it in the center of the map. You win a game in 7 or 8 minutes if your team holds the Fang the entire time in the center of the map.


    When you hold the Fang, you also take regular damage, which increases over time. You can heal through this for awhile, but eventually the Fang holder will die. You cannot drop the Fang once you pick it up, so it is not a simple matter of dropping it then picking it back up. More then 1 player will have to hold the fang in each match.
    __________________________________________________ ___

    Did more Whitefall Steppes before servers went down last night. Sooo sick. Ended up in top 5 healing, damage, and damage taken. I hope to improve upon DPS before 39 though, I usually depend on BoD crits and Vex. I've got myself some macros that should help that, though. =D



  3. #203
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 65

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,985
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    In The Black Garden, most of the scoring is done by holding the Fang of Regulos. Any player can pick up Fang and as they hold, it, their team earns points. The thing about holding the fang is that the points it awards change depending on your location on the map.

    If you hold the fang in the center of the map, you can earn up to 6 points per tick (which happen about every 5 seconds), so the points add up very quickly when you are holding it in the center of the map. You win a game in 7 or 8 minutes if your team holds the Fang the entire time in the center of the map.


    When you hold the Fang, you also take regular damage, which increases over time. You can heal through this for awhile, but eventually the Fang holder will die. You cannot drop the Fang once you pick it up, so it is not a simple matter of dropping it then picking it back up. More then 1 player will have to hold the fang in each match.
    ]
    Ah thanks for that, though I noticed the trees in the corners provide an immense defensive advantage.

    Random filler screen!
    (`*.(`*.( `*. .* ).* ).* )
    Even a chance meeting is the fate of a previous life.
    (.*(.*( .* `*. )`*. )`*. )

  4. #204
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 180
    kuturu4FA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,634
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    I found Skagzilla to be a lot easier than Sledge. Then again I used Roland.
    What the furshizlenet, can't do any dmg to Skag, Sledge was really easy.
    Check out my Twitch Stream, Click the Hot Girlz. CS:GO (Training).
    Don't take shit too seriously, because soon we'll all be in the grave



  5. #205
    Banned Reputation: 132

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New York, CTU
    Posts
    3,047
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    I'm curious about how much of the game this "preview build" actually is.
    Preview build is the whole Act 1. And the settings are on high, won't look any better when it gets released.

    Edit: Actually I think some shots have lower, some higher settings.
    Last edited by H4wkeye; 04-17-2011 at 09:45 PM.

  6. #206
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,854
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuturu4FA View Post
    What the furshizlenet, can't do any dmg to Skag, Sledge was really easy.
    I think I had a burning shotgun at the time or something...

  7. #207
    Banned Reputation: 292

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,879
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H4wkeye View Post
    Preview build is the whole Act 1. And the settings are on high, won't look any better when it gets released.

    Edit: Actually I think some shots have lower, some higher settings.
    Yes some do but they leave out things like AA.

    Once the game comes out I will try posting screenshots of the best it can look.
    Last edited by IronyTaken; 04-17-2011 at 09:57 PM.

  8. #208
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuturu4FA View Post
    Lov'n this game, can't kill that Skagzilla though...
    Sniper rifle. Shoot him in the upper head when he opens his mouth. Run around until you regain shield. Repeat. It's way more easy than Sledge when you understand what to do.

  9. #209
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 180
    kuturu4FA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,634
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mezzasegolas View Post
    Sniper rifle. Shoot him in the upper head when he opens his mouth. Run around until you regain shield. Repeat. It's way more easy than Sledge when you understand what to do.
    Question though, i can't outrun Slagzilla, always catches up to me, or i try to jump out of the way, but i cant.
    How did you guys dodge, or outrun it?
    Check out my Twitch Stream, Click the Hot Girlz. CS:GO (Training).
    Don't take shit too seriously, because soon we'll all be in the grave



  10. #210
    Banned Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    373
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuturu4FA View Post
    Question though, i can't outrun Slagzilla, always catches up to me, or i try to jump out of the way, but i cant.
    How did you guys dodge, or outrun it?
    Stand on that little ledge near the front, try to dodge while staying on said spot, kill swarm of bird like things, shoot him. Get someone else to play with you if you're soloing. :O

Page 21 of 3228 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331711215211021 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •