Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

I live in brazil, Rio de Janeiro.

My first game for PS2 was DMC... hell i bought my PS2 because of DMC... its been a long and happy story of love ( much better then twilight ) ever since... prices here on that time were absurd... imagine paying 500 of your currency on a DVD Game and 1740 of the same currency on the console, plus 200 for the memory card alone... yeah... brazil... is ****ed up... gotta love my brother international card... bought me GW2, Warz and in January The Secret World... and gotta praise jebus ( yes i said jebus because of homer simpson ) for Neverwinter to be F2P *.*... but yeah resuming the DMC story... very hyped for DMC5 even if i ( as many of the traditional players of this great saga didnt like the change, Ninja Theory made on our much beloved demonic delinquent... but meh.. dmc is STILL dmc)didnt like the change... i was told they ALSO changed the story.. sparda wasnt killed... neither he closed the demonic gate... mundus is on earth... Dante´s Mother "Eva" wasnt human... but an Angel... which also changed Dante.. thats why he isnt the same we all know... because it ISNT the same story but kinda like an alternate story or dimension for DMC... this dante is actually a Nephillim ( i think its cool... but they shouldnt have made this dante kinda look like a drug addict).

But meh anyways even if the story is changed and dante too.. STILL gonna play.. dmc is STILL dmc.. no matter what gives. its always gonna have a place on my heart and my wallet.. the same goes for Assassins Creed ( bought my xbox 360 because of DMC 4 and got a love affair with AC too)

Have played every AC game there is up to date ^^.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 239

Quote Originally Posted by netjerseth View Post
    I live in brazil, Rio de Janeiro.

My first game for PS2 was DMC... hell i bought my PS2 because of DMC... its been a long and happy story of love ( much better then twilight ) ever since... prices here on that time were absurd... imagine paying 500 of your currency on a DVD Game and 1740 of the same currency on the console, plus 200 for the memory card alone... yeah... brazil... is ****ed up... gotta love my brother international card... bought me GW2, Warz and in January The Secret World... and gotta praise jebus ( yes i said jebus because of homer simpson ) for Neverwinter to be F2P *.*... but yeah resuming the DMC story... very hyped for DMC5 even if i ( as many of the traditional players of this great saga didnt like the change, Ninja Theory made on our much beloved demonic delinquent... but meh.. dmc is STILL dmc)didnt like the change... i was told they ALSO changed the story.. sparda wasnt killed... neither he closed the demonic gate... mundus is on earth... Dante´s Mother "Eva" wasnt human... but an Angel... which also changed Dante.. thats why he isnt the same we all know... because it ISNT the same story but kinda like an alternate story or dimension for DMC... this dante is actually a Nephillim ( i think its cool... but they shouldnt have made this dante kinda look like a drug addict).

But meh anyways even if the story is changed and dante too.. STILL gonna play.. dmc is STILL dmc.. no matter what gives. its always gonna have a place on my heart and my wallet.. the same goes for Assassins Creed ( bought my xbox 360 because of DMC 4 and got a love affair with AC too)

Have played every AC game there is up to date ^^.
    so you payed ~200 dollars for the game? and ~800 for the console? wat.

there's a wolf in my heart

No... i payed 1740 of my currency for the console(ps2) at the time, 500 for DMC DVD, 200 for the memory card alone.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 239

Quote Originally Posted by netjerseth View Post
    No... i payed 1740 of my currency for the console(ps2) at the time, 500 for DMC DVD, 200 for the memory card alone.
    well 1740 of your currency (brazil real) translates to roughly 800 dollars, and i doubt that's.. really what you payed. LOL.

oh ok, in about 2002 the exchange rate was 4:1 which would equal ~400? dollars. which is still.. ridiculous. 125 dollars for a game? lol

there's a wolf in my heart

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 65

I remember seeing somewhere back around 2009 that a Xbox 360 ran something like $6000+ in Brazil at the time so I can believe it.

Anyways I keep restarting and keep remaking an acolyte every single time. It's just so hard to level one early on

Edit: In order to remove the chonchon face screenshot have a poring army instead!

Last edited by Aimee; 12-21-2012 at 01:26 AM.
    (`*•.¸(`*•.¸( `*•.¸ ¸.•*´ )¸.•*´ )¸.•*´ )
    Even a chance meeting is the fate of a previous life.
    (¸.•*´(¸.•*´( ¸.•*´ `*•.¸ )`*•.¸ )`*•.¸ )

Prices on brazil... are ridiculous... everything here is the eye of your face plus your soul...

-.- politicians...

Banned Reputation: 34

Elgard mmorpg for androids device gameplay i did

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 116

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    well 1740 of your currency (brazil real) translates to roughly 800 dollars, and i doubt that's.. really what you payed. LOL.

oh ok, in about 2002 the exchange rate was 4:1 which would equal ~400? dollars. which is still.. ridiculous. 125 dollars for a game? lol
    Brazil passed some pretty insane tax laws levied against video games that cause their prices to be nuts. It's a major reason that piracy is so rampant in Brazil.

Quote Originally Posted by RyviusRan View Post
    Your argument is now invalid.

FF8 also had Laguna who I wish was the real main character.
    They should create a Final Fantasy with just him as the main.
    Even the ending song is dedicated to him.

I liked The older FF games because there was no voice acting yet they could still display enough emotion on characters to get the point across.
    Sometimes having no voices made it better because you can let your imagination fill in the blank and your imagination will do better than some spotty voice actor.

Hands down my favourite FF too and the only one I have the urge to complete.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 27

sinnful is right. Our taxes are so stupid that we pay the double or more for a product. Specially computer, phones and games. And, if a Company decides to make the product here, it will have less taxes but they never drop the price. Only Sony and Microsoft dropped the prices a little.
    To stay on rules:
    My new Age of Wushu char.

Page 2218 of 3129 FirstFirst ... 12181718211821682208221622172218221922202228226823182718 ... LastLast