Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

  1. #22721
    Banned Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    476
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    is it just me or do those bosses seem kinda uncool and forgettable?

    plus why did they decide to spoil all the major boss fights in a trailer anyways?

  2. #22722
    Super Moderator Reputation: 184
    Arri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    9,612
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poyomon View Post
    is it just me or do those bosses seem kinda uncool and forgettable?

    plus why did they decide to spoil all the major boss fights in a trailer anyways?
    Because it's a separate boss fight trailer that people can choose whether or not they watch.


  3. #22723
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 128
    supersonix9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sega Enterprises Infractions: 2many2count
    Posts
    2,802
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Fack yes, Level Cap 55 next week, and then Advanced quests in Feb.

    sunic hudgehug

    pso2 is da game


  4. #22724
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231
    Candyholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    bel sverige
    Posts
    9,328
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post
    Fack yes, Level Cap 55 next week, and then Advanced quests in Feb.

    that caseal. wat. spaceship shoulders.

    there's a wolf in my heart

  5. #22725
    Game Journalist Reputation: 64
    Pwarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    803
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    Because it's a separate boss fight trailer that people can choose whether or not they watch.
    What a rude response. -.-

    Who wouldn't watch a trailer of a game they are interested in? I mean they could have added spoilers and I see your point as well but still..Rudeness
    Currently Playing: Dawngate, LoL, FFXIV, Random Steam Games

    What the hell is a Pwarp?

  6. #22726
    Super Moderator Reputation: 184
    Arri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    9,612
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pwarp View Post
    What a rude response. -.-

    Who wouldn't watch a trailer of a game they are interested in? I mean they could have added spoilers and I see your point as well but still..Rudeness
    There's nothing rude about my reply. Stating the facts is not rude. Now, if I said "because it's a trailer about boss fights, dumbass" then THAT would be rude. You don't have to sugar coat words to make them nice.


  7. #22727
    Detective Kirby Reputation: 14
    Sakri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    8

    Default


    Part 4 of zombie city.

  8. #22728
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Computer?
    Posts
    5,179
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!

  9. #22729
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    11,111
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post
    Fack yes, Level Cap 55 next week, and then Advanced quests in Feb.

    downloading it now always wanted to try this new pso game ^^ and i heard it got english patch to :O
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  10. #22730
    Arri's Animal Reputation: 60

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Netherlands (Holland)
    Posts
    3,159
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

































    Loaded Tan Tien / Randals 180 / O'tang Stimulus 86a / Bones Reds
    Rayne Nemesis / Randals 180 / Metro Motions 80a / Bones Reds

Page 2273 of 3113 FirstFirst ... 12731773217322232263227122722273227422752283232323732773 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •