Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 128

I haven't even played DMC.

Lillipa outfit coming soon.

Panda Bear Meets The Grim Reaper
    Steam Username: Sine

Banned Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Kitoshi View Post
    Don't feel attacked just cause i personally dislike the new dante, he tries way to hard to be a bad *** by swearing all over the place, and therefor completely misses the entire point which made the original dante awesome.
    THAT's your complaint? He says bad words?

while DmC is really fun, there are some legitimate complaints, like it's not very difficult, and I also don't like the angel/demon specific enemies that show up from time to time.

THAT's just a dumb complaint. new Dante really is much more similar to the original Dante than wacky "Uncle Dante" in DMC4 was

and honestly he doesn't curse any more than a lot of young men, it never comes off as tryhard or forced

sounds like you WANT to hate the game tbh. if that's the case just admit it. You didn't want DMC to change, you don't care if it was for the better. I'm fine with that.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 302

the last reboot i played was syndicate.
    On that note, EA can go to hell.

this thread right now.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123

I do hope the Hardcore dmc fanboys know that there were basically two options for the series reboot or leave it to die because face it you were never gonna get a dmc 5.
    And now a picture from Tenvi

Quote Originally Posted by minajkl View Post
    I do hope the Hardcore dmc fanboys know that there were basically two options for the series reboot or leave it to die because face it you were never gonna get a dmc 5.
    And now a picture from Tenvi
    That game was cool. Didn't it get shut down in Japan?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123

Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post
    That game was cool. Didn't it get shut down in Japan?
    I believe so. played either chinese or tw version last year dunno if that ones still around either.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by ccinfrared View Post

got me my boots finally, also if anyone on west in vindictus is looking for a guild from onrpg apply to aerodynamic its me and my friends guild we are trying to populate it but its mad hard to do, we do raids we dont care about gear at all. (meaning we dont kick people for not having what is considered "up to date raid gear")

20man dragon so fun
    I think I saw you doing Lion with my kai a few days ago.

Clashing beokros with karok is tough when your not hosting :/. trying to practice still.

Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    These bots have to stop...
    Quote Originally Posted by ElJuggernaut View Post
    cause We're not gonna take it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Undonekai View Post
    no, We Ain't Gonna Take It...
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud775 View Post
    we're not gonna take it, anymooorrreeeee
    *raises pitchfork*
    Quote Originally Posted by Greed View Post
    Wow, OnRPG Musical anyone? =D
    xP

Game Journalist Reputation: 75

Dungeonland is a great game. Lots of fun with friends, although a bit buggy at times, but all works well after a restart of server + client. Be on the lookout for my full review on the homepage in the next couple of days.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Poyomon View Post
    THAT's your complaint? He says bad words?

while DmC is really fun, there are some legitimate complaints, like it's not very difficult, and I also don't like the angel/demon specific enemies that show up from time to time.

THAT's just a dumb complaint. new Dante really is much more similar to the original Dante than wacky "Uncle Dante" in DMC4 was

and honestly he doesn't curse any more than a lot of young men, it never comes off as tryhard or forced

sounds like you WANT to hate the game tbh. if that's the case just admit it. You didn't want DMC to change, you don't care if it was for the better. I'm fine with that.
    It is 1 of the complaints i have with him yes, i am totally not against profanity or swearing in games at all, but a lot of times in this new DMC it was just used out of place in my opinion, there was times i did like a bit of profanity but those times were rare in this game.

I am always for a good reboot of a franchise especially if it's a franchise i loved, and still love, playing.

My complaints aren't just about dante, sure he feels a bit more like a "forced badass" (once again, this is my opinion), but ya know, i can live with that I can even write it off as his younger more immature self, thus there is obviously a bit of a difference in personality. I had some chuckles here and there in this new DMC as well, the game isn't all bad.

What i cannot live with, is the overly simplified and downright retarded new gameplay mechanics, THAT is where my problem with this new DMC lies.

Retardedly easy game is what annoys me in this new DMC.
    The game on itself might not be terrible, but the game compared to the older ones (yes, even DMC4 from a gameplay point of view) is just way to oversimplified and i personally find that a stupid change.

So no, i don't specifically WANT to hate it, it's quite the opposite, i wish i could spend as much time on this game as i have the previous games.

And just cause i am playing DMC4 atm, and i happened to have drawn a quick comparison to the new DMC, doesn't mean i like everything about DMC4, infact it's quite the opposite. There is plenty of things DMC4 did wrong as well, but atleast it has the core gameplay down in a better way then the new one does.

*mandatory screenshot so mods can't QQ ;D*

Quote Originally Posted by Barrettblatter View Post

I watched all the cutscenes on youtube a few weeks ago. Can you really tell me that DMC: DMC's Dante isn't a younger version of the original? Sure, he's rude and crude, but that just shows his age and inexperience. By the end of the game he ends up being pretty damn close to DMC: 3's Dante.

(I originally thought the game looked terrible, so I wanted to watch the cutscenes and see for myself. Turns out my opinion was wrong, and Dante is still Dante. They just retconned his story to be half angel instead of half human.)
    My core problem with this game also doesn't lie with his looks.

His looks now are fine, especially if you finish the game, he looks even more like it.

My main problem isn't even about dante to begin with, it's about the actual gameplay of the game.
    Last edited by Kitoshi; 02-02-2013 at 10:37 PM.

Page 2308 of 3227 FirstFirst ... 13081808220822582298230623072308230923102318235824082808 ... LastLast