Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

  1. #23121
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 174
    Asiankid0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Recession States of America
    Posts
    8,595
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lockon02 View Post
    Trying out Ara in Kr Elsword:
    wow UI changed quite a bit for Elsword huh~?

    and a new character? interesting....guess I might come back to the NA version when they get her....
    "When it comes to the past, EVERYONE writes fiction." -Stephen King

  2. #23122
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 41
    Lockon02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Ara Haan in action. Making my way to first job.



    Got this while playing Path of Exile for a bit today. Should last me for a few levels.

  3. #23123
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    Daroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lockon02 View Post
    Ara Haan in action. Making my way to first job.



    Got this while playing Path of Exile for a bit today. Should last me for a few levels.
    That looks like it's worthy of being exalted. And also, increase it's quality to +20. It'll last you a lot longer.

  4. #23124
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lockon02 View Post
    Ara Haan in action. Making my way to first job.



    Got this while playing Path of Exile for a bit today. Should last me for a few levels.
    addthe increased weapon elemental damage gem and it's golden. be kind ajelly if i played using a bow.

  5. #23125
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 689
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    14,078
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Duo'ing old sewers with my best companion ;p (shes the best healer ever lol)










    edit: got my super awesome soul rank 6 Falx Sword+5
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 02-05-2013 at 04:13 PM.

  6. #23126
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 424
    Big Potato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    bel sverige
    Posts
    10,205
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klaime View Post
    omg first bioshock game i might get

    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    you'd get this crap but not the really good ones? wtf.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oisterman
    I pretend to be in on your jokes candy. But most of the time I'm just really confused by them.
    im a crystal maiden eating popcorn so cool right

  7. #23127
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235
    Jermatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,145
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    you'd get this crap but not the really good ones? wtf.
    Whats wrong with Infinite? I think it looks interesting. I'll agree that the second game was dogshit. The first was only good on PC, but thats only because you can mod it so it makes the game more challenging.

  8. #23128
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 92
    Klaime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    you'd get this crap but not the really good ones? wtf.
    totally honest here, it's cause this one doesn't look as scary

  9. #23129
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 424
    Big Potato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    bel sverige
    Posts
    10,205
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    Whats wrong with Infinite? I think it looks interesting. I'll agree that the second game was dogshit. The first was only good on PC, but thats only because you can mod it so it makes the game more challenging.
    what, how was bioshock 2 dogshit? both games we're pretty damn amazing.
    infinite looks ok, but it's not very 'bioshock'-esque.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oisterman
    I pretend to be in on your jokes candy. But most of the time I'm just really confused by them.
    im a crystal maiden eating popcorn so cool right

  10. #23130
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 128
    supersonix9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    um what
    Posts
    2,808
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    what, how was bioshock 2 dogshit? both games we're pretty damn amazing.
    infinite looks ok, but it's not very 'bioshock'-esque.
    It looks badass-esque though, whatever it is.

    Panda Bear Meets The Grim Reaper
    Steam Username: Sine

Page 2313 of 3270 FirstFirst ... 13131813221322632303231123122313231423152323236324132813 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •