Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Banned Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    hm, tbh i don't see vita getting any good games considering the psp didn't really have a lot of strong games.
    3ds, on the other hand, jesus christ A LOT of games. fantasy life, animal crossing, dragon quest 7, castlevania blablabla so many games.
    obviously the NDS has a better library overall but the PSP had PLENTY of great games.

vita library is junk for the forseeable future tho

Retired Staff Reputation: 492

No good MMOs lately, so I've just been playing Gang Garrison 2 (2d version of TF2) in between classes on my laptop.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    No good MMOs lately, so I've just been playing Gang Garrison 2 (2d version of TF2) in between classes on my laptop.
    I'm surprised people still play that game, too bad the randomizer server died out, it was tons of fun to play on.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Damn, all these new features they're bringing into the game is making me want to buy it.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

New taunt promo for TF2. Normally I wouldn't care about promos considering the last ones were poop. But considering I preordered this game in a heartbeat because I played the shit out of the 360 version. I was suprised that they would add a promo for it.
    Last edited by Jermatoo; 02-19-2013 at 01:32 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    I'm surprised people still play that game, too bad the randomizer server died out, it was tons of fun to play on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZQcOG0gw-M" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZQcOG0gw-M"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZQcOG0gw-M" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Damn, all these new features they're bringing into the game is making me want to buy it.
    The ending lee why? just why?

Solo'd catadran in pso2 today at lv 7 im proud even though i used the right way to fight him

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 128
    Sega Enterprises Infractions: 2many2count

Speaking of PSO2....I bought premium finally after 1500 hours. Was surprised I made it for that long.

sunic hudgehug

pso2 is da game

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 52

Crysis 3 is officially the best looking game.
    It looks even better in motion with all the grass swaying in the wind.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 50

So today I've played through Lone Survivor. It's a 2D survival horror game. 3 hours long game.
    Didn't give me creeps I expected but it was really enjoyable for an Indie game that's made by one dude after 4 years of hard work.

*~'` To marry a korean girl you must first beat his father in Starcraft `'~*

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 11

Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post
    Speaking of PSO2....I bought premium finally after 1500 hours. Was surprised I made it for that long.
    1500 hours? Wow, that's impressive. What is it about PSO2 that you enjoy and keeps you playing so much?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    hm, tbh i don't see vita getting any good games considering the psp didn't really have a lot of strong games.
    3ds, on the other hand, jesus christ A LOT of games. fantasy life, animal crossing, dragon quest 7, castlevania blablabla so many games.
    ... When New RUne Factory for 3ds is out i am soo sold on 3DS that everyone can push their ps vita's up their ************** ....

ofcourse i will get the 3DS XL ...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 128
    Sega Enterprises Infractions: 2many2count

Quote Originally Posted by Peter1992t View Post
    1500 hours? Wow, that's impressive. What is it about PSO2 that you enjoy and keeps you playing so much?
    I don't even know. I have a huge love for SEGA, and I mean the game is just great in my opinion. Part of it is probably the fact that I was there from beta and have been able to keep up with all of the high level content as it comes out. For real though, the closest I've gotten to 1500 hours on another game is probably 800 on TF2.

The game is still receiving large-scale updates once every 2 months or so, and a mid-scale update at least once a month. I'm not talking about just more fashion and stuff.

The game's ability to let you max out every class on a single character is just great, and I really like how you stay connected to earlier areas with the difficulty system. Also, the social features are just good fun.
    Last edited by supersonix9; 02-19-2013 at 08:38 PM.
    sunic hudgehug

pso2 is da game

Page 2332 of 3114 FirstFirst ... 13321832223222822322233023312332233323342342238224322832 ... LastLast