Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

A Shrubbery Reputation: 19

Have to share this, was too awesome not to, even if it won't mean a lot to most people here it's just one of those personal accomplishments.

Healer died, cause he was just terrible, then left the party cause the slayer said the healer was bad. (and with bad i mean, he died 3 times in <10 seconds from insanely predictable attacks).
    Archer was kicked before last boss, same reason, terrible player.
    Slayer died on 80 % hp left on the boss, so that left me and my buddy to duo this.

Buddy died on the last 1.5 %, due an error in judgement on how much mp he had left.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 215

Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post
    I don't even know. I have a huge love for SEGA, and I mean the game is just great in my opinion. Part of it is probably the fact that I was there from beta and have been able to keep up with all of the high level content as it comes out. For real though, the closest I've gotten to 1500 hours on another game is probably 800 on TF2.

The game is still receiving large-scale updates once every 2 months or so, and a mid-scale update at least once a month. I'm not talking about just more fashion and stuff.

The game's ability to let you max out every class on a single character is just great, and I really like how you stay connected to earlier areas with the difficulty system. Also, the social features are just good fun.
    In complete honesty, I'd problaby have gotten back into PSO2 and played way more (dunno if as much as 1500 hours, maybe 500 or so) if Sega hadn't like locked out my account because it's not authenticated or whatever which blows even more because I wanted to try that Chaos Moba game but I can't even recall my Sega account info.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

I'm just waiting for the English version... I put a decent amount of time in the JP version and was in testing like most of you, but knowing the game would have an English version, I just couldn't keep playing knowing that one day I would start over on the English version and waste time. I really want to play, but don't want to waste time.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

solo attempt of Carley, close but not ready yet :P

Currently Playing: FFXIV

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 215

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Man, China is just getting lazy with their ads.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAqhqHXwmyY" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAqhqHXwmyY"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAqhqHXwmyY" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Man, China is just getting lazy with their ads.
    It's funny how Asia always uses American stars to sell products in Asia and yet here in America, no one gives a flying fk about Asian stars.

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 52

Still playing through Crysis 2 before I play through any more of Crysis 3.
    Crysis 2 is still one of the best looking games even if it cannot compete with Crysis 3.

Game Journalist Reputation: 86

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 52

Some more of Crysis 3.
    So beautiful.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by RyviusRan View Post
    Some more of Crysis 3.
    So beautiful.

hm didnt know you swung that way

there's a wolf in my heart

Page 2333 of 3075 FirstFirst ... 13331833223322832323233123322333233423352343238324332833 ... LastLast