Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 49

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    I know, I'm still curious to see how they pull that kind of thing off considering 75% of America has garbage internet/speeds under 10 mbs.
    They wont.

It's just not possible to stream games and keep quality/framerate/responsiveness intact without a superb connection.

It's a gimmick, and it'll fail extremely hard.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 243

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    The "Final Fantasy 15" Squeenix is making (If it's the same as in their tech demo trailer they showed) would go back to the concept of there being no real magic in the world a la FF6, which was a very, very good game for SNES.
    They're going to pull a d*ck move and release FFversusXIII on the ps4. Seriously, after 7 years it's either getting canned or going on the new console. Doubt we'll see it on the ps3.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Darksin View Post
    They're going to pull a d*ck move and release FFversusXIII on the ps4. Seriously, after 7 years it's either getting canned or going on the new console. Doubt we'll see it on the ps3.
    This is exactly whats going to happen. The PS4 has less limits to it. Sorry but there is no way they would keep a beautiful title like Verses as a PS3 title when they could finish the project on PS4 and make the game as beautiful as they truly want it to be.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

Spec wise, the PS4 is 16 times more powerful than the PS3. No reason to develop for the PS3 at this point.

Speaking of FF... Turns out A Realm Reborn is entering Beta. I was an Alpha tester so now I apparently get instant Beta access. Problem is, I doubt the changes will make me wanna sub.
    Last edited by Jin-Roh; 02-22-2013 at 12:02 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Jin-Roh View Post
    Spec wise, the PS4 is 16 times more powerful than the PS3. No reason to develop for the PS3 at this point.

Speaking of FF... Turns out A Realm Reborn is entering Beta. I was an Alpha tester so now I apparently get instant Beta access. Problem is, I doubt the changes will make me wanna sub.
    16 times more powerful and it still doesn't have any form of AA. Sure is great tech they've got. Also D3 is getting a PS4 port AND it still looks like dogshit.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

At least you'll get fullscreen 4-player local co-op in Diablo 3 :V

They're using an AMD GPU this time, not an NVIDIA one (Nor is Microsoft from the sound of it. So no NVIDIA for any console this gen.)

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Poyomon View Post
    FFXIV is gonna run at like 25 FPS on consoles.lol
    ... Still gonna lay and say that to PS4 ... when they release it on that console...

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    d-e-f-r-i-e-n-d-e-d

xiii-2 is horrible, even in terms of a random rpg.
    it's even WORSE than 13, and that is a feat in itself.
    you people hate on games cuz u can't move on from those old ones ... which were truly better in my case i love FF13 saga ... and i will like every FF game to come ...

like they say ... everything that came before is always better ... except for PS4 its better in every way ...

Quote Originally Posted by Darksin View Post
    i said exactly the same thing ... and i am buying ps4 definitely ! ....
    Last edited by poeticas; 02-22-2013 at 04:39 PM.
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 239

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post

you people hate on games cuz u can't move on from those old ones ... which were truly better in my case i love FF13 saga ... and i will like every FF game to come ...
    lmfao, no i hate on it because IT'S A BAD GAME. the story is ****ing bullshit, the characters are ****ing bullshit, THE GAMEPLAY IS ****ING HORRIBLE and let's not talk about how on-rails it is.
    in short, 13 is a bad game and THAT is why i don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin-Roh View Post

OMG thanks for reminding me to check my email, I GOT IN! <3 #yolo

there's a wolf in my heart

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    lmfao, no i hate on it because IT'S A BAD GAME. the story is ****ing bullshit, the characters are ****ing bullshit, THE GAMEPLAY IS ****ING HORRIBLE and let's not talk about how on-rails it is.
    in short, 13 is a bad game and THAT is why i don't like it.
    Good For you keep on that ... And on my side i like it and i will keep on playing it and i will finish it and i will buy Lightning Returns and finish that and will wait for new saga to come out on ps4 ... Tahnk You for your time.
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Pipster's Punk Reputation: 96

FFXIII was bad yes, not utterly horrible, but bad nonetheless, XIII-2 was a step in the right direction, but still wasn't enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post
    I'm sure that everything that I just said seems extremely silly to most of the people reading this, but Sonic has a place in my heart and that will carry on until I die.

Page 2338 of 3134 FirstFirst ... 13381838223822882328233623372338233923402348238824382838 ... LastLast