Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Arri's Animal Reputation: 133

Quote Originally Posted by Darksin View Post
    Just get the ps3 version like I'm planning to do. It's cross server anyway xD
    they still have alot of work to do for it, it looks awful atm.

scored 7500, no OC, I'm pleased.
    Last edited by markca; 02-23-2013 at 06:52 PM.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

They really need to make the game b2p/f2p like GW2... Not b2p/p2p which no one does anymore.

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 116

Quote Originally Posted by Jin-Roh View Post
    They really need to make the game b2p/f2p like GW2... Not b2p/p2p which no one does anymore.
    Given that NCSoft posted a loss for last year, I don't think the b2p/f2p thing is working very well for them.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 238

Quote Originally Posted by Darksin View Post
    Just get the ps3 version like I'm planning to do. It's cross server anyway xD
    i was thinking of that but it won't ever look as good as pc one ...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

Quote Originally Posted by sinnful View Post
    Given that NCSoft posted a loss for last year, I don't think the b2p/f2p thing is working very well for them.
    Of course the publisher is losing money. Their job is to sell a product. Seeing as how the majority of sales are digital, there is no product to be sold. You can just buy the game directly from the developers and that pretty much kicks the third party publishers in the balls. As far as sales go, they beat GW1. GW2 sales are over 3 million while GW1 sales, which include all 3 expansions only sold over 6 million. Since a majority bought the expansions, that would mean the original game only made a quarter of 6 million. In other words, around over a million. Note that that would be over 6 million over the past decade compared to GW2 sales over 3 million over half a year. GW1 was also b2p/f2p and is considered the most successful b2p/f2p game on the market. Seeing as how statistically, GW2 is already beating it out, that makes GW2 the best b2p/f2p on the market.

Banned Reputation: 10

the PS3 version of FFXIV looks horrible. it makes me wonder when ARR will actually get released if they're still at that stage in development.

theres no way they could sell that product for $$$

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 116

Quote Originally Posted by Jin-Roh View Post
    Of course the publisher is losing money. Their job is to sell a product. Seeing as how the majority of sales are digital, there is no product to be sold. You can just buy the game directly from the developers and that pretty much kicks the third party publishers in the balls. As far as sales go, they beat GW1. GW2 sales are over 3 million while GW1 sales, which include all 3 expansions only sold over 6 million. Since a majority bought the expansions, that would mean the original game only made a quarter of 6 million. In other words, around over a million. Note that that would be over 6 million over the past decade compared to GW2 sales over 3 million over half a year. GW1 was also b2p/f2p and is considered the most successful b2p/f2p game on the market. Seeing as how statistically, GW2 is already beating it out, that makes GW2 the best b2p/f2p on the market.
    NCSoft has majority ownership of Arenanet, so no it not all magical sparkles of the developer getting all the money from digital sales. It is clear that you need to learn2buisness, but most people on this website are totally blind to how that works and want everything for free.

Moderator of Mayhem Reputation: 572

Guys... how about making a thread about FFXIV instead of hijacking the screenshot thread?

[My Anime List] | [last.fm] | [xfire] | [Steam]
    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i have no clue as to what a paragraph is

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by Poyomon View Post
    the PS3 version of FFXIV looks horrible. it makes me wonder when ARR will actually get released if they're still at that stage in development.

theres no way they could sell that product for $$$
    ps3 will probably get scrapped if they can't fix the horrible fps.

there's a wolf in my heart

A Shrubbery Reputation: 19

a freaking infraction for replying to 2 posts, and marking it as offensive spamming ?

These mods are funny stuff.

*here, a screenshot.

Happy now ?

Page 2342 of 3075 FirstFirst ... 13421842224222922332234023412342234323442352239224422842 ... LastLast