Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22

I decide to visit and old game I enjoyed.

My level 20 char.

My just created Barbarian.

People say itīs a bad game cuz it lacks and don't look so great well I have like 0 lag and I think it looks charming.

Game Journalist Reputation: 86

I gotta say, Kritika is much more enjoyable to me than TERA lolo. Might be because of the ping difference I'm getting from them ;c

Oh and, Soul Sacrifice looks pretty neat too.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

Quote Originally Posted by Duero View Post
    People say itīs a bad game cuz it lacks and don't look so great well I have like 0 lag and I think it looks charming.
    i never heard anyone saying AoC looks bad lol, well in your screenshots it kinda does but on max graphics it looks stunning

Currently Playing: Dragons Dogma

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Heads or Tails Reputation: 41

Here's another Kritika video. This time class changed to Assassin at level 15. a full blown cat assassin. Sad I can't record my Ice technician (or whatever the ice gunner class is) gameplay because my cpu can't handle all the AoEs from him

Also, LOL:
    Last edited by Lockon02; 02-27-2013 at 11:56 AM.

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    i never heard anyone saying AoC looks bad lol, well in your screenshots it kinda does but on max graphics it looks stunning
    well the fun part is I run it on max with the SweetFX mod so I donīt know why it looks bad. Eather I messed up or my newly bought ASUS GeForce GTX TITAN 6GB is braking down on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockon02 View Post
    Here's another Kritika video. This time class changed to Assassin at level 15. a full blown cat assassin. Sad I can't record my Ice technician (or whatever the ice gunner class is) gameplay because my cpu can't handle all the AoEs from him

Also, LOL:
    I'm actually enjoying the lightning element class change of the rogue/thief, had a hard time deciding which do I wanna try first haha. Oh Lockon, do you get a popup/prompt whenever you re-enter town from the instances?

Heads or Tails Reputation: 41

Quote Originally Posted by k3lster View Post
    I'm actually enjoying the lightning element class change of the rogue/thief, had a hard time deciding which do I wanna try first haha. Oh Lockon, do you get a popup/prompt whenever you re-enter town from the instances?
    Yea I had a hard time deciding which class to change into too lol they all look so good!

About the pop up, I'm not sure what it is. I think it might say quests finished or a new instance or harder difficulty open. I don't think its anything important.
    Last edited by Lockon02; 02-27-2013 at 01:56 PM.

Banned Reputation: 10

I have to wonder how games like that even get made.

I mean there's really no way that game can be a success. it looks like dragon nest with even worse graphics. It really looks horrible for a 2013 game. you can find that same tps melee/stage gameplay in other games with better graphics and better gameplay. also gender locked classes?

also that voice acting is so obnoxious, I wanted to kill myself after 2 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockon02 View Post
    Yea I had a hard time deciding which class to change into too lol they all look so good!

About the pop up, I'm not sure what it is. I think it might say quests finished or a new instance or harder difficulty open. I don't think its anything important.

Pity I'm too busy nowadays to pick up another language just for these Korean games ;c The Stamina/Fatigue seems to run out so fast 'tho, or maybe it's just that I'm having so much fun that it disappears before I even realised how long it had been.

Oooooooh.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Poyomon View Post
    I have to wonder how games like that even get made.
    what's not to love like 3d dnf :P thought same about rusty heart but that turned out to be epic fail , and I personally like the voices

ss , after the latest patch this was just horrible holding/pressing a skill for 20-30 seconds and nothing happens , and it's not only for me , cause everyone was yelling that

Page 2348 of 3134 FirstFirst ... 13481848224822982338234623472348234923502358239824482848 ... LastLast