Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Skyrim is now the best Far Cry.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33017/
    Last edited by Mizore; 03-11-2013 at 10:29 PM.

Heads or Tails Reputation: 16

my +10 broke so i just bought this, its literally about the same traded atk speed for crit it works fine i've seen atleast.
    Call me Red

---------------Currently Playing------------------
    -Vindictus (West)
    -Mabinogi (Mari)
    -Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 19

Some more low FPS Tera screenshots.

Finally started trying Manaya's Core normal mode, we sadly didn't manage to kill it.

Dps was fcking up too much, tanking and healing was no problem, with some minor mistakes here and there, but nothing wipe worthy.

Tank pov screenshots.

The run up to the Queen "Shandra Manaya".

Just some standard screens from here on :

Furthest we got it, nothing but waiting for my demise at this point, 1 of the DPS missed a debuff.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 113

Quote Originally Posted by ccinfrared View Post

my +10 broke so i just bought this, its literally about the same traded atk speed for crit it works fine i've seen atleast.
    I haven't been keeping up with this at all. Did the new wep for the new char come out? The dual chain sword things? I could never get into this game for some reason.

Heads or Tails Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by Greed View Post
    I haven't been keeping up with this at all. Did the new wep for the new char come out? The dual chain sword things? I could never get into this game for some reason.
    vellas have not come out, kais are set to come out this week the 14th (thursday), its a crossgun i believe its called in korea

Edit: A lot of people can't get into it because the leveling up part is so bad but i havent met anyone who didn't thoroughly enjoy the end game raids, main reason i couldnt get into at first than i got to end game raids and now i have 3 characters at that point
    Last edited by ccinfrared; 03-12-2013 at 02:49 AM.
    Call me Red

---------------Currently Playing------------------
    -Vindictus (West)
    -Mabinogi (Mari)
    -Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Heads or Tails Reputation: 41

More Kritika. Got to level 54, almost gotten the whole costume set (8/9), and got my wings from the event!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by ccinfrared View Post
    vellas have not come out, kais are set to come out this week the 14th (thursday), its a crossgun i believe its called in korea

Edit: A lot of people can't get into it because the leveling up part is so bad but i havent met anyone who didn't thoroughly enjoy the end game raids, main reason i couldnt get into at first than i got to end game raids and now i have 3 characters at that point
    Actually most people can't get into it because of how shitty Nexon's servers are for both East and West (NA wise anyways.) or atleast thats why I don't play it.

Pellet Eater Reputation: 15

Daily Raids and lack of drops plus unfairly punishing enhancement system ruined the game for me, broke 5 +12 Hammers, my sixth finally succeeded to +13 and then failed to +14...I say screw that game, the European version became pay 2 gear since Raids don't drop anything 99.9% of the time and there's no economy to farm anything else except for Scrolls which aren't a very good income anyway, the drop rates and enhancement kills this game.

Oh how I wish I could go back to Episode 6 times. Back then everyone could actually farm their own set, weapon without selling NX. Nowadays the top Weapons and Sets are practiacally impossible to obtain unless you sell NX, saved some cash in advance before update (months of grinding) or buy the new ridiculous weapon/armor boxes which can give you even a lvl 80 weapon/set piece. Game is going in the wrong direction ever since EP 6...

It's too bad because the combat is still unmatched by any other game out there, a shame this great game is managed by Nexon and their greed policy. Ah well...I had my fun with Vindictus but now it's ruined ;]

I did enjoy dressing my char though ;]

EP6

EP8

EP10

BEEEEFFFCAAAKEE!!! D;!

Last edited by Verde; 03-12-2013 at 07:01 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I...I just can't....I'm going to die from all this laughter holy shit.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by Mizore View Post
    Skyrim is now the best Far Cry.
    snip

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33017/
    I'm really tempted to download that, but nexus' shitty servers and the file size are intimidating. I tried to dl earlier but every download server seemed to be broken (typical nexus though). But hey, I'll give it one more shot.

killed Arvel with a paralysis-poisoned weapon as soon as he dropped from the webs (didn't feel like letting him get killed by Draugrs this time). And he died in this awkward pose...and stayed that way.

Page 2375 of 3204 FirstFirst ... 13751875227523252365237323742375237623772385242524752875 ... LastLast