Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Banned Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Mizore View Post
    Generated a new world to see how common the new nether quartz was, and this is what happened to my nether portal.

as someone who doesn't know what you just said, that's one of the nerdiest things I've read on here

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    Being completely honest with you about this, but it seems like Blizzard's design team has gone straight downhill in terms of tier and pvp sets since TBC. Although thats just my personal opinion anyways.
    I agree it seems almost as if they've given up and just recycle pieces, however that mage set stood out to me for whatever reason out of all of the sets. The warlock set did look alright, but the more i looked at it, it just looked more and more generic lmao

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    Sorcerer isn't a new class, though. They did show off some new enemies though. Giant undead/giant skeleton knights
    My mistake, I read the news wrong, they added new skills to every class as well as added the JP voice overs.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

New trailer for Dungeon Party, shame it doesn't work yet apparently.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Jin-Roh View Post
    Dat helicopter head thing...

People actually say GW2 is dead? Don't make me laugh! Here are a few screens within the past few days!

The maps worth being in are still full of people. It's just the useless ones that are empty.
    DEAD ??? ... i'v been playing ever since pre launch and we are having huge problems with OVERFLOWS at dragons and not only at dragons at any WORLD EVENT ... servers are being full WvWvW wait times are soo long that its practically impossible to get in ... we battle between guild mission objectives my guild alone got 200 or so daily active players the game is more than active just go to gw2lfg website and u will see how many fractals , dungeons and etc are being done each day population is insane
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 23

Default Starlight Story

I like the art and HENSHIN! Graphics remind me of Saga Frontier. Some of your equipped items show on your character. Seems to be a multi class system or maybe just ranking up of the main class. I want to try out the gunner. The game is kinda meh so far though. All the quest have been like kill 1 monster and turn in. I guess I am still doing the tutorial stuff but geez. Also the game has an ingame bot. This doesn't look good but I will stick with it for a little bit since I am not really playing any mmo's right now.

So there is an afk bot and a meditation system? This game must have like no grind at all right?

I want to play long enough to get this because it reminded me of Nu Gundam.

Thanks Seya!

Banned Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by ErickDamon View Post
    So there is an afk bot and a meditation system? This game must have like no grind at all right
    Junk. Dropped

is it a chinese game? usually those are the only pieces of crap with ingame bots.

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 23

Quote Originally Posted by Poyomon View Post
    Junk. Dropped

is it a chinese game? usually those are the only pieces of crap with ingame bots.
    Probably. I see one legit use for the bot though. Kinda need it for auto targeting.

Free one hour VIP from quest. Mostly just used it for the free warps.

The game is kinda fun now. Tutorial was way too long. What I like the most is the character transformations. In the last dungeon run I did I switched to a transformation that could heal and support the group. It was nice to be able to do that with an assassin. I will check out the class change system tomorrow.
    Last edited by ErickDamon; 03-14-2013 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Didn't make sense

Thanks Seya!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

I remember playing Starlight Story way back in the early week of closed beta. It's like any other 2.5D mmo to be completely honest, atleast ones made over in China.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Y'know, I get that Elsword isn't played by many people but making a shitty dubstep trailer isn't helping them.

Edit: This was just uploaded. I'm really hoping he uploads the whole movie, or atleast the best parts of it.
    YouTube Video
    Last edited by Jermatoo; 03-14-2013 at 09:35 AM.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

Pandaria leik a boss. I do like how they did the 3D Model of the WoW logo at the end.
    Last edited by coldReactive; 03-14-2013 at 11:01 AM.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 239

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    Edit: This was just uploaded. I'm really hoping he uploads the whole movie, or atleast the best parts of it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P-qzeQ0xw4" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P-qzeQ0xw4"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P-qzeQ0xw4" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    i simply cant listen to utada hikaru without getting all gooey inside. :SSS

there's a wolf in my heart

Page 2380 of 3131 FirstFirst ... 13801880228023302370237823792380238123822390243024802880 ... LastLast