Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

  1. #23951
    Game Journalist Reputation: 407

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,496
    Rep Power
    16

    Default



    Neverwinter PVP as a Control Wizard
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

  2. #23952
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Computer?
    Posts
    5,179
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post


    Neverwinter PVP as a Control Wizard
    Lulz at the guy who decided he was going to take on your entire team alone.

  3. #23953
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 256
    Candyholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    bel sverige
    Posts
    9,480
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    possible easier difficulty, more straight forward and understandable. different director.. i dont know man :/
    3 things that makes me cringe
    game isn't even hard to begin with, you just have to learn it's mechanics and it's the easiest game.
    honestly, as long as the core gameplay is there i don't care. though i guess what they mean with 'more straight forward' is = not running into the catacombs and dying continuously because you didn't see the stairs. or wandering aimlessly in blighttown for hours because you just don't get the map layout and finally manage(glitch jumping) your way past a great deal of it and ending up at the bottom. or dying to basilisk a hundred times and ending up being cursed to about 1% hp. though, at the same time, it's kind of the charm of the game.
    also, the original director will closely keep an eye on the game, so it doesn't take a direction he dislike.

    thank u for those kind words
    Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

  4. #23954
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    6,807
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Persona 4: The Golden



















































    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis

  5. #23955
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 128
    supersonix9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sega Enterprises Infractions: 2many2count
    Posts
    2,802
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    kashis I love you man but that is a lot of screenshots lol

    -----

    Made a new alt on PSO2.



    I don't even know what sex my main is anymore.

    sunic hudgehug

    pso2 is da game


  6. #23956
    Game Journalist Reputation: 86
    k3lster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,785
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    ^ It's a trap!

    -0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

    Anyways, Level 60 dungeon on Kritika is just a bloody pain since all the monsters have taken steriods and have absurd amount of HP. Burning through the MP Pots drains my money ;( (I wish I could ask them Koreans for parties)

    This boss started out with x48 Bar of HP.


    Andddd this is just a mini boss. The boss of that stage had x78 bar lol.

  7. #23957
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    6,807
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post
    kashis I love you man but that is a lot of screenshots lol

    -----

    Made a new alt on PSO2.



    I don't even know what sex my main is anymore.


    Just getting the urge to share out of my system. I don't usually post from the same game often (or in here for that matter) so this'll be it.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis

  8. #23958
    Pellet Eater Reputation: 15
    Verde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    i dont think darksouls 2 will be as good as 1 really. the ammount of detail in anor londo and in certain armor sets is just amazing. this is like the 4th time i play this game and it never fails to amaze me over and over again
    I wish Dark Souls 2 had a world as big and open as Skyrim,
    Combat as good or better then Dark Souls,
    and World/Dungeon puzzle solving as immersive and interactive as Golden Sun/Zelda games.

    ..mmmm <3

    Anyway, I never got to finish Dark Souls because I was getting bored later in game, mostly because I sucked so much and died all the time, traveling back to some places after death is such a pain in the a s s xD

    You made me want to give it another try, really tempted to make a Whip-user, before I had like 3 ~ 70+ chars, my first playthrough was a No Shield, pure DEX katana user but once I got to Smough and the other dude I said screw it and made a 2H Sword/Shield, pure STR char but the slow movement really turned me off, my last char was probably most fun for me, a DEX/FTH Estoc/Shield. Always using Light Armor to keep my maneuverability at max.

    Now I'm either gonna remake my Estoc user or go for Whip.

  9. #23959
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Suikogaiden Vol. 1 Translation has been finished.



    Patch is available on the project website.

  10. #23960
    Game Journalist Reputation: 407

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,496
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Re-posting this video as I am currently doing a giveaway that you can find by clicking here.

    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Page 2396 of 3141 FirstFirst ... 13961896229623462386239423952396239723982406244624962896 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •