Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Man, just got into Dark Souls myself, still fixing all the bugs and such, nothing too major right now. Not used to controls ( or they are just wrong, like, different of what they suppose to be like ) .
    Can't handle the first boss lol.

Pellet Eater Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAztaroth View Post
    Just a sidenote, if you have trouble with a boss, once you have the pattern down, you should get to your human form and summon another player. Some bosses are not suited for some builds and some are just a pain.

(like ornenstein and smough OH GOD I HATE THEM, probably one of the hardest in the game, the only other boss that gave me as much trouble as a mage is pretty much a ''DPS check'' boss that you have to down as fast as possible... However I was kinda low level)

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    if u want easy mode grab a stone armor, havel ring, kill off lautrec and use his ring aswel, and a eagle shield which u should aim for +15. then pump endurance like crazy (with some str when needed) you'll be a brick wall troughout the whole game lol able to block almost anything and still under 50% equipment load. (oh btw get the zweihander too its hilarious, it may be slow but its R2 attack is so powerful it forces enemy's flat on the ground, it can even stunlock bosses.)
    nice sweetfx settings u use btw^^

I don't mind the challenge, I didn't finish the game because I got bored, not because it was too difficult ;p And Heavy Armor is not my style, I like swift character types.

Quote Originally Posted by OooRangee View Post
    Man, just got into Dark Souls myself, still fixing all the bugs and such, nothing too major right now. Not used to controls ( or they are just wrong, like, different of what they suppose to be like ) .
    Can't handle the first boss lol.
    Are you using KB + Mouse or a Gamepad? If you use a gamepad different than a 360 then the controls will be messed up (buttons swaped, right analog not working properly etc). You'll need to use an application to fix that. I use x360ce to fix my controls and it works like a charm ;]

Anyway, tried the Whip but didn't like it, it has ver low attack speed for a Dex weapon, the moveset is alright but could be better and it doesn't have a backstab, what killls this weapon for me is the attack speed, it's so slow you need to plan your every attack very carefully, the animation is very long and leaves you open to attacks a lot.

Overall it's not my style, going back to Dex/Faith Estoc, poking things from behind the shield is a lot of fun ;D The moveset is bad against some enemies but I like this playstyle. Going for a knight/valkyrie feeling for my character, strong, agile yet elegant female warrior.

Uploaded my SweetFX settings if anyone is interested.

http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/256/
    Last edited by Verde; 03-24-2013 at 06:46 PM.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Quote Originally Posted by Verde View Post
    I don't mind the challenge, I didn't finish the game because I got bored, not because it was too difficult ;p And Heavy Armor is not my style, I like swift character types.

Are you using KB + Mouse or a Gamepad? If you use a gamepad different than a 360 then the controls will be messed up (buttons swaped, right analog not working properly etc). You'll need to use an application to fix that. I use x360ce to fix my controls and it works like a charm ;]
    Using MotioninJoy now, got the settings from Abhorsen so i guess i am just not used to them! Though i have a problem that i can't launch the game if i have the controller plugged it. I have to go ingame, load the save, then i plugin the controller, it freezes, pops up some Framework error, then redo all the cicle and i play ^^ .

Pellet Eater Reputation: 15

Using MotioninJoy now, got the settings from Abhorsen so i guess i am just not used to them! Though i have a problem that i can't launch the game if i have the controller plugged it. I have to go ingame, load the save, then i plugin the controller, it freezes, pops up some Framework error, then redo all the cicle and i play ^^ .

Maybe try using the program I mentioned, x360ce, it doesn't have to run in the background while playing since it usies a .dll innjector to override the settings when you launch the game.

You can download it here:

http://code.google.com/p/x360ce/downloads/list

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 60

Second Video with annotations:

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

oh thats very strange ;s i never had any odd bugs playing dark souls myself, im using a ps3 controller with xbox360 setup in motioninjoy and everything works flawless, even the dual-shock.

pumped up my item discovery like crazy and got lucky on the black knight great axe in the catacombs
    armor i wear is mostly for looks, i just need my weapon and shield to get trough this game :P

the moveset of this axe is freakin awesome
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 03-24-2013 at 11:21 PM.

Currently Playing: Hyrule Warriors

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

This is actually really freaking cool. I'd love to play this.

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 43

Quote Originally Posted by Asiankid0 View Post
    main protagonist's face modeled after actress Ellen Page.

freaking love her~
    It is her, and she's the voice actor.

LoL: Chris Tacos

Super Moderator Reputation: 189

Bwahahaha, and I remember back when the highest level I've ever gotten to was 100 and the highest skill rank I had was rank 8.

Mabinogi, btw

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Having fun with this, I recorded the first 11 mins. I dont know about the tressfx though, Sometimes I feel like i am watching Willow smith's video. The fps tends to drop a little in some areas with it enabled /shrug.
    Last edited by Reduke; 03-25-2013 at 08:58 AM.

Page 2398 of 3161 FirstFirst ... 13981898229823482388239623972398239924002408244824982898 ... LastLast