Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

Quote Originally Posted by Poyomon View Post
    Yeah I mean I'm sure you'll eventually get use out of your Wii U, just kinda weird to get it for MH3U of all things. I played it at a friend's house and ... just no.

I'm waiting on the price drop.
    i dont see how its a crappy port at all, i just tried it the first time and its amazing, it looks even better then Tri did on my pc.(especially the shadows in the game, and some of the water looks different) + i love the touch screen lol.
    and im not bothered by the fact that it runs on 30-35fps, dark souls did too and the game was designed for that and it never bothered me either.

btw if u just play it at a friends house for a little bit u cant really get into the game either i think, its one of those games the more you play and find out what the possibility's are the more fun it gets

edit: i dont really like handhelds myself, too tiny screen :P so i went for the wii u instead
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 04-03-2013 at 09:07 PM.

Currently Playing: FFXIV

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 63

Yeah I mean I'm sure you'll eventually get use out of your Wii U, just kinda weird to get it for MH3U of all things. I played it at a friend's house and ... just no.

Doesn't seem that strange. I did the same, and so did a friend of mine... I mean.. its a monster hunter, I also got my PSP for that reason back then, never played another game on it.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 243

I always wait for price drops and nice package deals. Did the same with my ps3, and I do regret not buying one just for myself sooner (My father bought one when they first released, cause they were cheaper then a blueray player back then).

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    yep, i'm crazy aren't i? :P
    Crazily dedicated hardcore gamer My friend is hyped about fire emblem awakening and monster hunter on the 3DS, i want to play fire emblem but i'm not gonna buy the console for the game lol, gonna nick the 3DS from my friend when he's not looking

What happened to your alchemist on ragnarok online stopped playing? I always want to return back to ragnarok online, but i don't have the motivation i used to had when i first discovered RO *cough* servers.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

Quote Originally Posted by jack_frost View Post
    Crazily dedicated hardcore gamer My friend is hyped about fire emblem awakening and monster hunter on the 3DS, i want to play fire emblem but i'm not gonna buy the console for the game lol, gonna nick the 3DS from my friend when he's not looking

What happened to your alchemist on ragnarok online stopped playing? I always want to return back to ragnarok online, but i don't have the motivation i used to had when i first discovered RO *cough* servers.

fire emblem looks like a nice rpg as well yeah :P
    and i stopped RO some time ago, alchemist was really fun but i quit because it takes too long to make your homunculus loyal. they made leveling easier but kept the homunculus loyalty system the same. i think i still liked my high priest and assassin cross the most. assassin cross with katar, a chick hat and cd in mouth was hilarious, so many numbers and effects popping up u cant see what your doing anymore :P
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 04-04-2013 at 01:12 AM.

Currently Playing: FFXIV

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 92

Bravely Default is coming to the West! I knew it was a good idea to pick up a 3ds <3

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/04/03...-for-the-west/

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 76

Anyone know what Darksin's Sig is from?
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Mystryx View Post
    Anyone know what Darksin's Sig is from?
    Kizumonogatari.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 140

Just came here to say: I got the Wii U just for MH3U aswell. Blasted game hasn't arrived yet though, even though the console has. Oh well, more Donkey Kong's Crash Course in Nintendo Land 'till it arrives I spose.

Drink cactus juice, it'll quench ya! Nothiiiing's quenchier! IT'S THE QUENCHIEST!

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 40

Samsung

Does anyone play Iruna?

Page 2415 of 3126 FirstFirst ... 14151915231523652405241324142415241624172425246525152915 ... LastLast