Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 40

after LONG break as in maybe close to 3 to 5 months haven't touch atlantica online i find this sweet thing in my "pick up item" section it seems i gotten it from a event in April 2012 lol i don't remember DOING at all! maybe Nexon giving me free stuff !

i started over with new battlemage on agros server and so far everything going smoothly in fact going to well i am finally get a character to 100+ haha!

mincro: i fucked twice then my brothers left me to die

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Can't wait to get back to this game

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 52

One of the funny scenes from the Visual Novel YU-NO.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by GenjoSenpai View Post

after LONG break as in maybe close to 3 to 5 months haven't touch atlantica online i find this sweet thing in my "pick up item" section it seems i gotten it from a event in April 2012 lol i don't remember DOING at all! maybe Nexon giving me free stuff !

i started over with new battlemage on agros server and so far everything going smoothly in fact going to well i am finally get a character to 100+ haha!
    I miss my maniac I had on there, but the game just got too pay to win for my tastes.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 243

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    the rule states "NO DISCUSSION" ... so you are actually at fault like the other and the other guy to because u are all talking about it together ... plus for a long time we used to say "cough server" ... its like saying private server doesn't matter if u say private or cough server as long as you keep the name , the website to yourself and you don't officially post it in any thread or any o your posts it does no harm whatsoever and those who want to get the name will ask him in person that has been done for years.
    Shush poeti. We're allowed to say the word private server, as long as we don't mention it's name or post the link.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nZN8RzpCOQ&nxid=15" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nZN8RzpCOQ&nxid=15"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nZN8RzpCOQ&nxid=15" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Hah, I can't stop laughing. Thats pretty funny.
    that is funny i always wondered what a female Kratos would look like...seems like vella is about to fit the discription...

My new outfit and guns

Arri's Animal Reputation: 133

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    the rule states "NO DISCUSSION" ... so you are actually at fault like the other and the other guy to because u are all talking about it together ... plus for a long time we used to say "cough server" ... its like saying private server doesn't matter if u say private or cough server as long as you keep the name , the website to yourself and you don't officially post it in any thread or any o your posts it does no harm whatsoever and those who want to get the name will ask him in person that has been done for years.
    Uhh..no, lol I was discussing about the rules on private servers, not the private server itself.
    but if discussing about the rules on pservers is apart of "no discussions" then its a pretty retarded rule, but I doubt its like that.

People used to say "cough server" for a long time because they didn't understand the rule. I don't know where it came from but people were afraid of being banned for saying Private Server..
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 286

Quote Originally Posted by Verde View Post
    Kind of makes me want to play Fantasy Tennis again, too bad the company running it doesn't really give a shyt about it ;p
    Fantasy Tennis is dead, hence why i got VT4

on Pservers, i posted a pic and said "messing around on a pserver" and got an infraction, so ya'll be careful.
    Claimed by the lovely miss Zilo

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by WerewolfX View Post
    Fantasy Tennis is dead, hence why i got VT4

on Pservers, i posted a pic and said "messing around on a pserver" and got an infraction, so ya'll be careful.
    Thats my point, I've seen infractions given out even when a name nor a link were given out.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Motherflippin' Lobo

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 286

injustice just got more interesting bastitches
    Claimed by the lovely miss Zilo

Page 2463 of 3127 FirstFirst ... 14631963236324132453246124622463246424652473251325632963 ... LastLast