Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

My screens are on max settings by the way...

Can't progress in the story quests sadly...

Since I couldn't get to the next story quest area, I went off to search grind targets via my hunting log. Ran into this FATE:

I died of course, since no one wanted to do the FATE.
    Last edited by coldReactive; 06-14-2013 at 09:26 PM.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    Thought my browser was screwy but its actually a double post
    geesh I only posted once and still it was double post ><

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    spamfest like spam your best ability because it doesn't ****ing matter because there are no individual cooldowns, lol.
    no such thing as magic resistance in game either, so you just spam your fastest spell. :/
    its p.lame.
    You sound pretty surprised, which you shouldn't be, anyone could've seen that as shiny as they could have made the graphics, the combat would still be a tab target spam 123 fest. I'm really not all that surprised but eh, more power to them for scamming retards spend their money on a shiny snoresfest.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Some gameplay showing off a level 21 Shadow Dancer. I'm really enjoying this game way more than I ever did with DFO because there's an actual storyline with cutscenes and actual scene interactions. Hopefully it goes Open Beta soon because I can't wait.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

the low level combat might not be so exciting i agree, so i hope it gets better later as in more needing to move around to evade enemy skills and such.
    but FFXIV's world alone and its music played troughout is so beautifull that alone is a treat :P the tradeskill/gathering system is something new and fresh not seen in any game i know and the armor + weapon design looks sick. next to that the game actually tries to have a decent storyline, something all mmo's fail at. next to that it will get a very epic housing system too that gives u bonuses to certain stats if i heard right, and u will be able to breed your chocobos in your own back yard

i love the second screenshot lol, took it on the right moment :P
    i just keep making new characters to explore the areas, try out the skills, see which ones i like best.
    my favorite classes so far are archer and marauder

Currently Playing: Dragons Dogma

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Olpah's Object Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Don't think my AMD Radeon can handle all of that epicness like the above screens.

how does one get into beta?

R.I.P Tupac Amaru Shakur

1971-1996

"I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world."

Tupac Shakur

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

Quote Originally Posted by invadertim View Post
    how does one get into beta?
    Buy the game, or apply on their beta form. I did the latter.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

For the ff14 beta, I heard that characters made during beta phase 3 carry over to live. Is that true?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

Quote Originally Posted by Derri View Post
    For the ff14 beta, I heard that characters made during beta phase 3 carry over to live. Is that true?
    false, characters AFTER phase 3 wont be wiped anymore, but that is only if square find it not necessary to wipe. if theres any major bugs or exploits found they will still wipe in the end. so lets hope there wont be any xD

psst, dont tell anyone i've uploaded this :P, ive hid the video and only onrpg can listen this lovely track :P i'm so glad the CE comes with the soundtrack of this game lol
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Currently Playing: Dragons Dogma

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 243

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    false, characters AFTER phase 3 wont be wiped anymore, but that is only if square find it not necessary to wipe. if theres any major bugs or exploits found they will still wipe in the end. so lets hope there wont be any xD

psst, dont tell anyone i've uploaded this :P, ive hid the video and only onrpg can listen this lovely track :P i'm so glad the CE comes with the soundtrack of this game lol
    YouTube Video
    Don't forget to mention that 1.0 characters will transfer and won't be wiped. They will be required to change their appearance at the first login at launch, though.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post

YouTube Video
    FALSE FALSE FALSE ... they will wipe after phase 3 ... but Phase 4 will be Open Beta and they wont wipe after Phase 4 ...

http://gdl.square-enix.com/ffxiv/dow...Roadmap_EN.pdf
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Page 2555 of 3130 FirstFirst ... 15552055245525052545255325542555255625572565260526553055 ... LastLast