Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    Been playing a few different Android MMOs since I've been getting more and more bored of PC games.

Puzzles and Dragons, pretty much a mix of Pokemon and Bejeweled, both games I really enjoy playing.
    I swear this game gets better and better

I'll give Cross Horizon a try, visually look attractive
    Currently playing: Hearthstone; Aura Kingdom

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 19

This was the best FFXIV:ARR feeling I have had so far.

A small explanation, the staff costs ~120.000 gil on the Odin market at this time, the materia's (quicktongue III) fluctuate between 80.000 and 120.000 a piece at the moment.

My materia's were all free by spiritbinding and converting gear I still had, and i bought the materials for the staff for less then 25k.
    Onwards with the relic quest! Have to kill some random mobs, slay hydra then it's Primal beating time.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by vtrzzzzzz View Post
    I swear this game gets better and better

I'll give Cross Horizon a try, visually look attractive
    The thing thats stupid about Puzzles and Dragons is that unless you get a good god from the first free magic stone roll machine, you gimp yourself in the long run. I've remade my account god knows how many times and I still keep getting really shitty rolls. And yeah, I'd definitely recommend Cross Horizon, it's incredibly fun and real easy to get into.

Banned Reputation: 34

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukiri View Post
    Vantage Masters Online - long time ago i was looking for an online version of final fantasy tactics, found this and um never played until i realized
    i had this downloaded lol, it's not as fun but has many summons. at first you answer some questions to choose a random class. either way the classes dont matter as much its just about countering the elements of your enemy's summons. summoning a bunch of same elements doesn't
    do any good, but i summoned a bunch of mermaids one time because i like mermaids and harpies (i hope there is a harpie summon lolz)

play on the new nds emulator for androids?
    Last edited by Arri; 09-08-2013 at 04:44 PM.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    The thing thats stupid about Puzzles and Dragons is that unless you get a good god from the first free magic stone roll machine, you gimp yourself in the long run. I've remade my account god knows how many times and I still keep getting really shitty rolls. And yeah, I'd definitely recommend Cross Horizon, it's incredibly fun and real easy to get into.
    Yes, this is true, cant deny this... I started playing normally until rank 21. Friend of mine told me to restart the game until I rolled a God or decent monster. This took a bloody long time, I know that feel. If I'm not mistaken it took me 13 rolls to restart and roll a decent mob, not a god, but decent, [monster no. 319], Machine Golem Mk.III. Then I start my gameplay there.... I mean everyone starts from something

/ontopic
    Currently playing: Hearthstone; Aura Kingdom

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

Quote Originally Posted by vtrzzzzzz View Post
    Yes, this is true, cant deny this... I started playing normally until rank 21. Friend of mine told me to restart the game until I rolled a God or decent monster. This took a bloody long time, I know that feel. If I'm not mistaken it took me 13 rolls to restart and roll a decent mob, not a god, but decent, [monster no. 319], Machine Golem Mk.III. Then I start my gameplay there.... I mean everyone starts from something
    [/IMG]
    I rerolled like over 30 times and settled for a Valkyrie because I couldn't stand doing the tutorial and updating 255 files every time I clear my data. Even so, I'm not happy with my Valkyrie because she sucks early on as a non-IAP player and I heard she's farmable later on. On the bright side, Archangel Lucifer is positively going to be featured in the REM due to the facebook voting event. I'm most likely going to reroll once the Lucifer Godfest is up if I don't get him with the 15 magic stones I have left on this account. Only rank 39 so it's still not too late.

Also... Farming for mermaid or the healing sister sucks big time. 100+ and counting...

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    thanks ^^ hopefuly square doesnt remove it hehe
    What's that anime in your sig ? D:
    Last edited by Arri; 09-08-2013 at 04:45 PM.

Super Moderator Reputation: 189

Quote Originally Posted by NightAir View Post
    What's that anime in your sig ? D:
    Attack on Titan.

Can we please not quote an entire page worth of pictures?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Been playing online with a friend from work . She pretty much beat me every time at the pvp mode -.-

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 180

Quote Originally Posted by Kitoshi View Post
    This was the best FFXIV:ARR feeling I have had so far.

A small explanation, the staff costs ~120.000 gil on the Odin market at this time, the materia's (quicktongue III) fluctuate between 80.000 and 120.000 a piece at the moment.

My materia's were all free by spiritbinding and converting gear I still had, and i bought the materials for the staff for less then 25k.
    Onwards with the relic quest! Have to kill some random mobs, slay hydra then it's Primal beating time.

God I want this game so bad, there's a halt on purchases at the moment, and the closest store with one is 30 miles away, which I'm not driving to.
    Check out my Twitch Stream, Click the Hot Girlz. CS:GO (Training).
    Don't take shit too seriously, because soon we'll all be in the grave

Page 2708 of 3178 FirstFirst ... 1708220826082658269827062707270827092710271827582808 ... LastLast