Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 15

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 174

I finished another run-through of Mass Effect 3~ with different choices and every single damn war asset/side quests done. Took me.....3 weeks of playing at least 4 hours a day to finish this. But holy hell was it worth it. The new Leviathan DLC mended a lot of the plotholes of the ending with The Catalyst. The Citadel DLC.....uhm, I think I have never cried for a lost character/Shepard so much since taking up the first Mass Effect 1 like 5 years ago. That DLC was absolutely beautiful....Bioware's way of saying goodbye to the franchise, and also a nod to the fans. My gawd that DLC was ****ing beautiful...

on that note, I did not romance Thane, but after watching this...all my feels went out the tear ducts in my eyes.

and a tribute to the trilogy:

(Miranda is missing because I started this DLC after Thessia...not after Horizon/Sanctuary~ kinda wish I did though. Maybe way later when I play through again)
    Last edited by Asiankid0; 09-10-2013 at 04:10 AM.
    "When it comes to the past, EVERYONE writes fiction." -Stephen King

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

another screen of my toon in world of warcraft
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 15

WoW Tier 16 only about half look decent imo

Druid

Death Knight

Warlock (looks best )

Rogue

Monk is nice I guess t 15 looked better tho

Didn't put others cause they're fugly lol

Olpah's Object Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by Lexaz View Post
    WoW Tier 16 only about half look decent imo
    :0 you picked the worst looking gear lol and warlock looks like it should of been back in cata. Honestly Druid looks cool and i have to say warrior looks the coolest by far

But WoWs been lacking the cool looking gear lately pretty much disappoints me

R.I.P Tupac Amaru Shakur

1971-1996

"I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world."

Tupac Shakur

Pellet Eater Reputation: 15

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by invadertim View Post
    :0 you picked the worst looking gear lol and warlock looks like it should of been back in cata. Honestly Druid looks cool and i have to say warrior looks the coolest by far

actually I picked the best looking , cause the rest suck lol warrior ~normal but nothing special

pally is a mockery of a set

Priest looks like some sort of druid remake

Hunter shaman and mage are just wtf

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by invadertim View Post

Welcome to like how WoW's been since Cata. All the Tier gear looks like they just got designs out of a garbage can and fused all the shitty ideas together.
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Looks interesting.

MH4 was already confirmed to have LoZ Link outfits for hunters and Mario and Luigi oufits for the Felynes but now it's getting another anime collaboration with the manga Silver Spoon in the form of a new weapon AND they're adding special Nintendo themed guild cards with specific backgrounds and the ability to do poses like pic shown.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

This game is HARD -.-

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 35

but what game IS that looks like a really awesome side-scrolling rpg i hope its single player

Page 2711 of 3129 FirstFirst ... 1711221126112661270127092710271127122713272127612811 ... LastLast