Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 50

Legacy of Kain: Breast Inspector

Pellet Eater Reputation: 52

Got my full alchemist hq set but had to spend 225k on all of it.

Pellet Eater Reputation: 15

Playing some Tera but can't decide which class I want to play. The Lancer has nice survivability and solo capability but the leveling is so boring compared to my Slayer. The Slayer is fun to level but has low survivability... Might just end up playing both.

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22

Fianly after a long time. Long time = sense OBT have I played and got max level yaster day

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

Quote Originally Posted by Verde View Post
    Playing some Tera but can't decide which class I want to play. The Lancer has nice survivability and solo capability but the leveling is so boring compared to my Slayer. The Slayer is fun to level but has low survivability... Might just end up playing both.

Slayer does NOT have low survivability.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

I meant compared to a Lancer he is much more squishy. Lancer is more forgiving to mistakes you make.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

3 more pieces of accesory left and I'll have completed the whole bard darklight set.

Olpah's Object Reputation: 17

Id play tera but tbh the armor on that game just throws me off so much, lvl 60 chars look so lame tbh only class that maybe looks cool at max is the heavy armor classes. the 2 handed sword class makes no sense how does a 2 handed sword use leather armor lol?

R.I.P Tupac Amaru Shakur

1971-1996

"I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world."

Tupac Shakur

Quote Originally Posted by invadertim View Post
    Id play tera but tbh the armor on that game just throws me off so much, lvl 60 chars look so lame tbh only class that maybe looks cool at max is the heavy armor classes. the 2 handed sword class makes no sense how does a 2 handed sword use leather armor lol?
    You can fuse armors to change their looks to whatever you fancy. It comes down to individual taste at the end though, personally I think Tera has some of the best looking armors in the MMO genre.

Olpah's Object Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by Verde View Post
    You can fuse armors to change their looks to whatever you fancy. It comes down to individual taste at the end though, personally I think Tera has some of the best looking armors in the MMO genre.
    lol i was honestly just trying to login and look at my chars but says i need some code cuz my device is weird and its not sending me any codes so idk wtf is up with it

R.I.P Tupac Amaru Shakur

1971-1996

"I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world."

Tupac Shakur

Page 2717 of 3169 FirstFirst ... 1717221726172667270727152716271727182719272727672817 ... LastLast