Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 52

Since all the bugs I encountered before are fixed I decided to start recording Parasite Eve: The Third Birthday.
    Starting over from the beginning because of a slight upgrade in visuals and better compression quality.

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 52

After 60 hours of gameplay all the pieces of the mystery are coming together wonderfully.

Now all that is left is the Epilogue which will probably be another 10+ hours.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Gameplay i made , just showing how the game begins and what the first episode is about . So it ends where the investigation starts .

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    You will be baked.
    An then there will be cake .

... these short movies are always better than most of today's movies ... just make this into full length.
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Releases this month on the 25th , full burst content sounds better than the normal one xd

Key Features
    Absolutely Epic storyline: Wage the 4th Great Ninja War in the most epic NARUTO game ever*
    Extreme Immersion: Confront overpowering bosses including the gargantuan Tailed Beasts in memorable battles defying time and death*
    Gameplay Excellence: Discover NARUTO Storm ultra dynamic ninja confrontations with the series most extensive roster including the highly anticipated Naruto (Tailed Beast mode), Madara or the Jinchurikis.

…and Beyond! (Full Burst New Content)*

Additional Chapter: Finally free of Kabuto’s control, Itachi intends to crack the Reanimation forbidden technique. Will an unprecedented Uchiha alliance with Sasuke be enough to handle it?
    New playable character: Kabuto reaches the almighty Sage mode and is now playable in versus mode. Unleash his power and defeat your opponents both offline and online.*
    Director’s Cut: Discover completely revamped Storm 3 cinematics and experience the epic conflict consuming the entire ninja world more intensely that ever.*
    100 New Missions: Embark on a whole new series of missions, many with their own uniquely challenging objectives.*
    38 Additional Costumes: Outfit characters in a selection of 38 costumes from the NARUTO SHIPPUDEN Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 DLC packs.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 27

Finally had the time to upload a video again god is the music awesome .. Fighting of the Sprit just rocks .. no matter which version

Playing Final Fantasy XI
    Server:Asura
    IGN:Rubedo

Originally Posted by Zilo View Post
    Blind monk was made into Udyr - if blindmonk comes out for real *I doubt he will* I Will buy people $10 worth of riotpoint cards hell even quote me / sig
    me

Banned Reputation: 34

My trainer pokemon x

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

-snip-
    Debating on whether I should pick the game up now or not, friend of mine said the first episode is only an hour long or so but Fables is one of my favorite comic book series of all time, been reading it since it came out.

YouTube Video

Slight spoiler if you haven't beaten episode 1.

-snip-
    Most of it is just rebalancing and such for MP and the "improved" cutscenes which don't see to be huge changes other than some of the models looking really bad. Still though, I can't complain since I wanted it to be a PC release from the start.

ive beaten ep 1 yesterday :P , and i REALLY dont like the ending of it , right when i thought wolfy found a girlfriend that happens -.- ...

thinking of replaying the ep and making different choices this time to see if that changes anything

These are the choices i made , and i seriously dont remember meeting the guy with the hat that has 22% chance for a suspect...

Last edited by Seya; 10-13-2013 at 12:46 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

You don't have to necessarily meet all the characters, I mean you could suspect Bluebeard as well and he hasn't actually been met in the story, just mentioned.

YouTube Video

YouTube Video
    Last edited by Jermatoo; 10-13-2013 at 07:58 PM.

Page 2743 of 3132 FirstFirst ... 1743224326432693273327412742274327442745275327932843 ... LastLast