Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 15

Took metalsmithing hoping that I would be able to craft daggers , but 1-1 dmg doesn't really help me lol and I checked later ones also 1-1 .... wth ? O.o Also after prof change will I get sp reset ?

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by Lexaz View Post
    Took metalsmithing hoping that I would be able to craft daggers , but 1-1 dmg doesn't really help me lol and I checked later ones also 1-1 .... wth ? O.o Also after prof change will I get sp reset ?
    You're looking at the wrong page. Those are remodeling weapons. Just weapon skins, basicly. Everyone can craft magic/rare weapons and armor. Just not perfect version. But that high level stuff. You dont get to see till lv50+. You'll get sp reset at lv20 class change. If you're on EU server. I could help you out abit. Been playing this game for a year on and off.
    Last edited by Beatrix23; 10-21-2013 at 12:36 PM.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

Quote Originally Posted by markca View Post
    Black Desert Online PvP/GvG

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

guild sieges are alot like Ragnarok online's WoE, destroy the main structure to claim the castle, you can form alliances with other guilds so you don't accidentally kill them.
    Ugh, I can't be the only person who finds videos of people doing pvp as a ranged dps (archer, mage, etc) in any game, as incredibly boring. It seems too safe and not really showing much than the perspective of a melee dps inside the nitty-gritty.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288

Quote Originally Posted by zoracite View Post

Hoenn!

spent 70 breeding/fiddling with mini games etc before i moved on to 2nd gym.
    70 hours breeding and your team is that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Didn't know it looked like this before ... UI looked like rage

Last edited by Seya; 10-21-2013 at 09:12 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 176

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    70 hours breeding and your team is that bad.
    Without access to Friend Safari dittos, yeah.

I just bred the perfect Fletchling earlier. Prefect IVs and Gale Wings as an ability.
    I'm so hyped to be honest, it was my first time ever breeding and it took about 3 boxes full of Fletchling and 10 hours of preparation, but I feel like the 10 hours was my fault as I was so bad at getting it organized. Haha.

Guys what should I breed next? ;_;

Edit: By the way I have a bunch of them that are nearly perfect with Gale Wings. And I have a few Tyrunts too if anyone wants, just PM me for my FC, we can trade and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    I love how your name is "Useless", and your avatar says "Canada" in it.
    LOL GET IT?

Banned Reputation: 34

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked315 View Post
    Without access to Friend Safari dittos, yeah.

I just bred the perfect Fletchling earlier. Prefect IVs and Gale Wings as an ability.
    I'm so hyped to be honest, it was my first time ever breeding and it took about 3 boxes full of Fletchling and 10 hours of preparation, but I feel like the 10 hours was my fault as I was so bad at getting it organized. Haha.

Guys what should I breed next? ;_;

Edit: By the way I have a bunch of them that are nearly perfect with Gale Wings. And I have a few Tyrunts too if anyone wants, just PM me for my FC, we can trade and stuff.

pokemon village were ditto at

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 176

No no, Friend Safari guarantees two perfect IVs. For example I have a Japanese Ditto (Masuda Method increases shiny rate) with 31 HP/Defense/Speed and an Adamant Nature Fletchinder (Female has an 80% to pass down the ability it has) that I caught in the Friend Safari as well, which has 31 Attack/Special Defense IVs. I give the Fletchinder the Everstone which 100% guarantees it'll have an Adamant Nature, and I give a Destiny Knot (Both are found in Cygalle if I recall correctly) which will pass down 5 random IVs from the parents to the child.

It's very simple, after you get it set up, which is the hard part, the rest is about an hour or two of running back and forth and collecting eggs. Just remember having a Ditto that YOU caught and a Pokemon YOU caught will make the odds of an egg appearing very low (they encourage trading, as you can see) so.. that's why it could be tedious and time consuming.

If you need more information let me know I will happily elaborate. I just learned this all myself in the span of two days but already it is very easy and I feel kind of good obtaining my first perfect Pokemon without any cheating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    I love how your name is "Useless", and your avatar says "Canada" in it.
    LOL GET IT?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 174

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    Ugh, I can't be the only person who finds videos of people doing pvp as a ranged dps (archer, mage, etc) in any game, as incredibly boring. It seems too safe and not really showing much than the perspective of a melee dps inside the nitty-gritty.
    on the flip side, pvp videos of melee dps is so disorganized and chaotic that you have absolutely no idea wth is going on.
    "When it comes to the past, EVERYONE writes fiction." -Stephen King

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

Quote Originally Posted by Asiankid0 View Post
    on the flip side, pvp videos of melee dps is so disorganized and chaotic that you have absolutely no idea wth is going on.
    But that's the fun of it all!

Page 2752 of 3206 FirstFirst ... 1752225226522702274227502751275227532754276228022852 ... LastLast