Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Not too much to post about other than some small tidbits.
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Not too shabby, wonder how well it'll run on my pc.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/10/24...y-west-pc-now/
    Definitely a random out of the blue release, will probably pick it up during the winter sale.

Oh yeah, got this gem today in the mail.

Many thanks to DizzyPW and all the guys here at OnRPG for supplying me with this awesome headset, didn't know sound quality can be this good.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

I want to smash someones head ... I died 5 time trying to beat the masked guy with naruto's father , i died 6 times and counting -.-

Last edited by Seya; 10-25-2013 at 03:49 AM.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 43

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    Not too much to post about other than some small tidbits.
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Not too shabby, wonder how well it'll run on my pc.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/10/24...y-west-pc-now/
    Definitely a random out of the blue release, will probably pick it up during the winter sale.

Oh yeah, got this gem today in the mail.

Many thanks to DizzyPW and all the guys here at OnRPG for supplying me with this awesome headset, didn't know sound quality can be this good.
    that's what bookmarking a page does to you .... :P
    Kritika Online
    Server: 보야카 - Guild: Guardians

Finster - Shadow Mage | Funken - Mystic Wolf
    Blutig - Crimson Assassin

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    I want to smash someones head ... I died 5 time trying to beat the masked guy with naruto's father , i died 6 times and counting -.-
    On what difficulty are you playing ? cause I remember playing the last ps2 version and only on highest difficulty it was kind of a challenge others were too easy

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 245

me and duby playing dofus
    Relax and enjoy life

Wtf I keep mashing start on my controller but nothing happens

Here's my controller btw (exactly like in the pic)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Im playing on normal , and the graphics are really amazig , its like im in an anime . Everything is 3D i thought at first the backgrounds were 2d .
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexaz View Post
    On what difficulty are you playing ? cause I remember playing the last ps2 version and only on highest difficulty it was kind of a challenge others were too easy

Thank you for making me feel better ....

Last edited by Seya; 10-25-2013 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    Im playing on normal , and the graphics are really amazig , its like im in an anime . Everything is 3D i thought at first the backgrounds were 2d .
    Well think beat about half or more game atm (didn't do any sidequests btw and skipped most cutscenes cause I still remember them from watching anime ) just beat Gold and Silver (Ginkaku and his brother what's his name xD) and the hardest part was beating Deidara as Tsuchikage (well I could've probably dealt with him a bit easier if I didn't want to finish him with ultimate) seriously all his atacks are ranged (Deidaras) and he keeps his distance and just spams birds snakes spiders big birds etc tried maybe 10 times till I got it xD

About the game itself the part I hate most is the "walking around" which is for side quests I guess , but in my oppinion it just brakes the games pace and the cutscenes omg the cutscenes , there was a point where I had to skip like 10 cutscenes in a row , for those who haven't seen the anime yeah they can learn it all here but for those who have (including me) annoying as f*** combat is solid but a bit too fast so far the game is 50% loading 49% cutscenes 1% combat xD playing the story only to unlock all chars and then only against ai from there

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288

Quote Originally Posted by Lexaz View Post
    Well think beat about half or more game atm (didn't do any sidequests btw and skipped most cutscenes cause I still remember them from watching anime ) just beat Gold and Silver (Ginkaku and his brother what's his name xD) and the hardest part was beating Deidara as Tsuchikage (well I could've probably dealt with him a bit easier if I didn't want to finish him with ultimate) seriously all his atacks are ranged (Deidaras) and he keeps his distance and just spams birds snakes spiders big birds etc tried maybe 10 times till I got it xD

About the game itself the part I hate most is the "walking around" which is for side quests I guess , but in my oppinion it just brakes the games pace and the cutscenes omg the cutscenes , there was a point where I had to skip like 10 cutscenes in a row , for those who haven't seen the anime yeah they can learn it all here but for those who have (including me) annoying as f*** combat is solid but a bit too fast so far the game is 50% loading 49% cutscenes 1% combat xD playing the story only to unlock all chars and then only against ai from there
    or you could play it online, like it was intended to.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by sinnful View Post
    what game is this ?

Page 2755 of 3227 FirstFirst ... 1755225526552705274527532754275527562757276528052855 ... LastLast