Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdino View Post
    what game is this ?
    That seems to be Eve online while in the hangar.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

That shock guy's scene was so funny . One hit KO ...

Last edited by Seya; 10-25-2013 at 07:05 PM.

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Playing a bit of Dragon's Prophet with friends. There's four of us, so we got all the classes covered. It's pretty fun playing as a group of ofur.

I and Bloody decided to buy some of the costumes from the cash shop :P I got a scarecrow head and he went full-out with a complete costume.

I'm Jizzybell

"....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Olpah's Object Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    Playing a bit of Dragon's Prophet with friends. There's four of us, so we got all the classes covered. It's pretty fun playing as a group of ofur.

I and Bloody decided to buy some of the costumes from the cash shop :P I got a scarecrow head and he went full-out with a complete costume.

I'm Jizzybell

is the game worth playing?

R.I.P Tupac Amaru Shakur

1971-1996

"I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world."

Tupac Shakur

Quote Originally Posted by invadertim View Post
    is the game worth playing?
    Eh, we've been playing it for like 4 hours or more now. It's not an amazing game, but the dragons are fun. The only issue is that we've heard that it is pay-to-win. And, from my beta experiences, I've got to agree that you can basically pay to win :S It's not an issue for me, as I have no problem putting money into the cash shop, but others might not like that you can pay to have an advantage.

Combat is fun, too.

Edit: Bought myself a pet ghost to see what they were like. Kinda wish I had bought the skull pet instead Oh well, this guy is pretty cool. I like the way he flies beside me while I'm flying on my dragon.

And bloody got the skull

Last edited by ApocaRUFF; 10-26-2013 at 02:51 AM.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]

Here's a couple of other screenshots I forgot to post.

This one is of my crystal dragon. I got its egg from pre-ordering the game, I think. I can't remember how, exactly. I noticed it in my items thing, though, and decided to use it. I've got to say, it looks pretty awesome.

And here is a costume I bought. It'll last 24 hours, looks pretty cool. There's another one I want to get, that turns you into a bone dragon that can fly. Looks pretty cool.

-Cingal

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 92

Oomgomgomgomgomg first shiny pokemon <333

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 15

What the **** were they thinking ?!?!?!?! I even doubt this battle is possible to win and as a joke they put the conditions to win with 60% or more hp lol Madara sends 2 tailed beasts at you at a time each have 3 bars of hp , Madara himself also has 3 bars of hp , and you have 2 bars lol anyway get through 1st pair and Madara to red with almost full hp but the 7+4 tails combo shredds me most of the time I don't know should I dodge block or just /wrists thought gonna kill the ranged guy 1st but 4 tails blocks my screen or just pounds me .... ffs and I thought the battle against other Madara's Susano as the five kage was hard lol... well gonna walk my dog (relax lol) and try few more times , but this fight is gamebreakingly hard

EDIT: nwm found a loophole kill four tails as fast as possible and then just use chakra+shuriken spam that and eight tails support windmill shurikens break seven tails projectails , so spam tools when you need to recharge chakra use eight tails , repeat = gg

Last edited by Lexaz; 10-26-2013 at 08:32 AM.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 51

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Blade and soul?
    Nope, Continent of the Ninth.

Page 2756 of 3178 FirstFirst ... 1756225626562706274627542755275627572758276628062856 ... LastLast